About Me Roxy- The "In-Between"

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by RoxyGold, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Wow, thank you, Amy! This means so much to me! :) :) :)

isurfer and Air Force Amy like this.
  2. You're welcome, sweetie. I mean it! [smilie=happy.gif]

3. Roxy the wild child, just the way I like it!

4. Roxy, I want to be "in between," or have you "in between"..........awwww, you know what I mean, darlin' ;):):D
    [smilie=hot over you.gif]

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  5. A date with Roxy would never be boring!! ;)

6. I always do my best to keep things lively and interesting, that's for sure! :)

7. I bet you do. I'm sure there wouldn't be a dull moment around you [smilie=happy.gif]

8. isisstone
    Chat with Me

isisstone Well-Known Member

Yes! Yes you do Roxy and everyone I see leave your room always has a big smile on their faces! Roxy never disappoints!

9. The bed, the floor, the shower, bent every which way! ;)

RunningSquirrel and isurfer like this.
  10. Either way, Roxy will be "in-between" one way or another, so what are you waiting for? ;););)

bberger1 likes this.
  11. Every which way! ;) ;)
    --------------------

isurfer and Air Force Amy like this.
  12. I'm waitin' for Fall darlin' when I hit that road to ecstasy! :)

13. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

Bent every which way on your bed is what I like best Roxy.

14. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

I want to get in between you and a bed!!

15. isurfer
    Chat with Me

If you guys want to party with Roxy Gold, make an appointment with her. I like to visit Roxy when she isn't busy.

16. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

You are a lot of fun Roxy! Check her out guys!

17. Roxy is indeed a very fun outgoing girl!

18. isurfer
    Chat with Me

So true AFA. I'm never bored with Roxy and she is sexy and an old soul. I'm happy that she likes me, an old soul too. Maybe she thinks of me as her old faithful dog, like Domino was to Dennis.

tahoebigbear likes this.
  19. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

well said surfer, it's extra special when you meet a young lady with a rockin body and and "old soul" woof woof

20. Slider
    Chat with Me

Slider Well-Known Member

Wow. What kind of music and art were your family members into, Roxy?

21. Between everyone we have painters, writers, sculptors, guitar players, singers and drummers on my family tree :)

Slider and RunningSquirrel like this.
  22. Check out my Bunny Blog for some party ideas! :)

23. Roxy
    I could never say you aren't beautiful. And I'm so glad that you choose to embrace what others consider as flaws.
    It's always been important to me to spend time with people that are comfortable in their own skin. It keeps me in my comfort zone, and helps me to feel the same way with my own list of "flaws."
    Thanks For Being You
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Thank you honey! You have always been wonderful to me, and we do indeed create our own little world when you're here! :)

25. I wish have party with her . She is sweet and beautiful! !!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. Can't decide on what to do next? Let's come up with some ideas together! :)

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  27. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

Any woman comfortable enough to call herself an anomaly seems like a fun choice to me.

28. LunaMia
    Chat with Me

LunaMia Well-Known Member

Hi Miss Roxy love your post and OMG what a great reviews for your lovers, they love you roxy, I love you to...guys [smilie=call me.gif]and book your party with this beautiful girl [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    20170711_133806.jpg

29. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

You're just a sweet awesome fun full package that I can't wait to hang out with every time I get a chance to.

30. I never thought of it as a compliment, so thank you DX, for thinking so! :)

31. Thank you Luna! You are a wonderful lady and I'm so happy I know you! :)

32. Back at you, Desert! You definitely brightened up all my holidays! :)

DesertRose likes this.
  33. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

I wanna be in between your arms (hugs) legs (legs lock) lips (kisses) boobs (breasts to breasts) [smilie=happy.gif] and to share men between us [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member