Get Married at the BunnyRanch!

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Aug 29, 2014.

1. how about being a bride? ;)[smilie=be mine!.gif]

Kiteh Kawasaki™ likes this.
  2. So... if I wanted to marry a working girl...
    would it be considered a party if I took her to my room?!:rolleyes::p
    <3 haha

3. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Hmm I did find those Ring pops the other day a certain lady will know what I'm talking about

4. too late...in too deep

:D;):cool:

5. StevenL
    Chat with Me

StevenL Well-Known Member

Umn, actually my partner used to be a Bunny (well, Cosmic Kitten to be honest), I'll have to talk to her and see what she thinks. Im all for the idea, personally :)

6. This is not only interesting but way cool it would be something I would be interested in

7. OMG! I love it! Get married at one of Dennis' ranches and I doubt that any of you friends will have a better wedding story to beat yours.
    I would love to have a staged (no signature on marriage certificate) marriage ceremony with a client at the ranch and steam things up at honeymoon suite. That would be an awesome role play party!!! Who wants to be my temporary groom??

8. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

This is so exciting and wonderful to know that Dennis himself can marry the loving couples that come into his ranches!

9. GoddessVienna
    Chat with Me

GoddessVienna Well-Known Member

I want a mock Hello Kitty wedding, and Daddy D can marry me and....?

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

AWESOME INFO - GREAT IDEA!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

12. I had it in the plans for next year

13. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

Had?? :oops: What happened? :oops:

14. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

That would be totally awesome! I know I would love a fake wedding! I need to book this oh yes!

shadow112950 and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  15. I'll tell you in private sometime

16. You cant that and not share with all of us... Curious minds want to know..

17. trust me, it's better that I don't, not in public

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love it!!! Experiencing the "Actual Ritual of preparing for the Wedding"!!! Awesome information for a "Fantasy of Getting Married at the Bunny Ranch and have a "Fantasy Honeymoon" too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

I actually just had a couple come in and they are planning their wedding with a little Gezabelle snack after! They thought it would be awesome to be married at the Alien Cathouse by Dennis himself!

20. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

Oh I like your thinking!!! How fun would that be!!! I volunteer as wifely tribute!

RandamnHero likes this.
  21. RandamnHero
    Chat with Me

RandamnHero Well-Known Member

I could totally do this too. Sounds really awesome actually. Thank you for the idea.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2016
  22. I like the idea too! And any guy who has a bunny ranch marriage with you is a lucky guy! ;)

23. Very nice Dennis! A bonus indeed

24. AdaMarie
    Chat with Me

AdaMarie The Answer To Your Desire

This sounds so fun! I want to be at a bunny wedding!!

25. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

26. Rapid
    Chat with Me

Rapid Living the dream

If I play the Mormon Card, is it okay to marry several women?

27. Whenever I get married/if i get married i want to do it here on the ranch with Dennis as my pastor!!!! I have to do something cool like that! [smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

28. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

Oh I would love to be a part of this party!!!

29. Now... if I decide to marry a working girl, we would run away, and come back and pay to party with the girls!!lmao:)

30. trixieblue
    Chat with Me

trixieblue Book your appointment today 775.246.7252

Awesome this is even more EXCITING than a drive thru marriage in Vegas with ELVIS....[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

31. I still would like to do this........

32. Congratulations Dennis!! I want to attend one of the lovely weddings!!!

33. Kasel
    Chat with Me

Kasel Active Member

I think this would be a fun as hell party!!! Would it be a whole ceremony? Dress tux....?

34. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

IT CAN BE WHTEVER YOU WANT WISH OR DESIRE KASEL

35. Kasel
    Chat with Me

Kasel Active Member

Wouldn't marriage imply a two way street? In my mind not having all the control is part of the thrill. Order can be so boring, sometimes it's fun to embrace chaos.