About Me Roxy- The "In-Between"

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by RoxyGold, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Can't decide on what your "type" is? Or has your "type" changed a little over time, and you're a bit uncertain about who to party with next? Strike up a conversation with me, because I am just enough of an anomaly to fall into many categories.

I am on the petite and trim side, with plenty of womanly curve so you have something to grab on to.

I am in my late 20's, which makes me old enough to know better and young enough to still throw caution to the wind at the right moment.

I have tattoos, piercings, and dyed hair, but many people have referred to me as "all natural" because of my easygoing temperament.

I come from a family of musicians and artists, and am a bit of a pop culture maven for music, movies, television, art, and literature from any time period at all.

I have a vast menu of customizable party options, and "specialize" in ALL of them. I give every party my all, and thoroughly enjoy everything I do.

If you're interested in getting to know me a little better, I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

[smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

2. Hey Sexy
    I'm always up for knowing you better! Sorry I can't be there "right now!"

GUYS. Just FYI, Roxy is so easy for most people to connect with. She's such a kind and sexy soul with such a diverse background. I simply can't imagine anyone not being totally delighted to spend time with her. Give her a shout.
    She's a true courtesan!

Roxy, although not there right now, I'm
    surely going to want to "monopolize" your time on arrival.

XOXO
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

VioletSage, LunaMia, isurfer and 2 others like this.
  3. None to worry, firstflight, we will definitely catch up on ALL the lost time!

[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

LunaMia and isurfer like this.
  4. ChicagoBob
    Chat with Me

ChicagoBob Well-Known Member

[QUOTE="firstflight800,] Roxy, although not there right now, I'm
    surely going to want to "monopolize" your time on arrival. [/QUOTE]

Hey Firstflight, Don't be keeping her all to yourself. [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

I had to "reserve" her last week - I bet you know with who too. LOL :D:D:D

isurfer, AthiraMoru and RoxyGold like this.
  5. Hey Firstflight, Don't be keeping her all to yourself. [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

I had to "reserve" her last week - I bet you know with who too. LOL :D:D:D
    [/QUOTE]

Wow! I need reservations... Neat! Lol! :)

VioletSage, LunaMia and isurfer like this.
  6. Ava Grace
    Chat with Me

Ava Grace Well-Known Member

Roxy you are a great person to converse with. You know a lot in many different areas

VioletSage, LunaMia and RoxyGold like this.
  7. Thank you, Ava! As are you and DEB! :) :)

VioletSage, LunaMia and isurfer like this.
  8. Nice. I love seeing a thread dedicated TO Roxy! :) I think getting to know Roxy better is time well spent!

I've not yet had the pleasure of meeting her, but emailing her and watching her on UStream really gives me the impression that she could fulfill any party desires and is a truly genuine person.

Looking forward to meeting her someday!!

LunaMia, VioletSage and RoxyGold like this.
  9. isisstone
    Chat with Me

isisstone Well-Known Member

Roxy is simply amazing and you can't help but smile and laugh when you are around her.

10. Ava Grace
    Chat with Me

Ava Grace Well-Known Member

My lil Rox box! Lol xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Thank you for all of your kindness! :)

12. I always am offering specials and bonuses, so the fun never slows down! :)

13. We will have a great time together! :)

LunaMia, isurfer and (deleted member) like this.
  14. AthiraMoru
    Chat with Me

AthiraMoru Well-Known Member

I love listening to you laugh X) it's one of the best sounds the ranch hears when it's there.. <3

LunaMia likes this.
  15. Just reading your bio for the first time. This is awesome. It'll be awhile (yeah, I know, I said that last year) but really looking forward to seeing you later this year. In the meantime, love your appearances on the UStream show. Have a great, well-deserved time off in April!

isurfer likes this.
  16. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

I think I am one of Roxy Gold's biggest fans. I live locally, so I can drive down to Sagebrush in less than an hour. As my All Time Favorite, I have had 43 parties (yeah, I'm bragging) with Roxy so far in the year and a half that I've partied with her, and more with her to come. I've partied with 36 different courtesans since March 2008, all at Dennis' brothels, so I'm nowhere near being a newbie. My parties with Roxy are great, we just go with the flow, sometimes changing things up mid-party, which fits my personality. I'm more the spontaneous type, and never liked my life structured to follow a schedule like some people. When on driving vacations with my wife, we used to pull over or take a detour if something along the way interested us. Some of my close friends need to adhere to a strict timetable or schedule when they plan vacations or even in their daily routine. My parties with Roxy are always different in some way, never doing exactly the same thing. Once we even just fell asleep together in her bed, we talked a lot which was interesting for me, we were both naked, but it was more like cuddling together than anything extremely sexual. Some might consider a party like that boring, I might even think a little bit like that since there wasn't much in the way of sexual activity, but for me it was pleasurable, different, and something that I hadn't done in a long time, actually fall asleep with a girl, that felt good before and felt good then. At times I would rather think of Roxy as being a friend with benefits rather than a sex toy to play with.

Being local, I rarely make an appointment with Roxy, I only did on Dennis' birthday party because I wanted Roxy to help me get ready and her to spend some time with me that evening on our outdate. If you want to party with Roxy, it would be a good idea to make an appointment with her. Before I leave my home to drive over to Sagebrush, I call the ranch and see if Roxy is busy or has plans for a party with someone and give her my ETA. If I feel like I might make it down to Sagebrush to party with Roxy in a certain timeframe, I ask Roxy if she has appointments set up, and I will work around them and go on other days to party with Roxy if she has appointments. I like to share my Roxy toy with everyone, and I think that guys that want a little sexcitement in their lives different from what might be their normal brothel routine should think about seeing if Roxy can fit the bill. Roxy isn't right for everyone, different clients have different desires, needs, and wants in a courtesan, but for me Roxy opened up a whole new world of sexploration and sexperimentation for me and my own sexual pleasure and sexuality. I keep learning more, enjoying more, as I have more and more parties with Roxy. I even learn more about Roxy, and how to please her too.

VioletSage, LunaMia, auron79 and 3 others like this.
  17. If I lived closer, isurfer, I'd give you a run for your money! ha! I don't know how many courtesans I've been with, but I've told Roxy on many occasions that I feel fortunate that our paths have crossed, and she's my ATF as well :)
    I still thank you too, surf!

LunaMia, VioletSage and isurfer like this.
  18. I'm speechless you guys... Thank you so much for all of your support! Kisses kisses! :)

VioletSage, LunaMia, isurfer and 2 others like this.
  19. Roxy is an amazing girl! You will not regret a party with her :)

LunaMia likes this.
  20. ChicagoBob
    Chat with Me

ChicagoBob Well-Known Member

All those guys are right! Roxy is hands down the best - period!
    I'll never get enough of the girl...

isurfer and (deleted member) like this.
  21. Roxy, I always look forward to my trips because of you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Enjoy your vacation!

isurfer likes this.
  22. It's been so good to be back at my Sagebrush home, and getting to know all the new ladies as well as reconnecting with dear friends! :)

23. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

I have heard so many good things about Roxy!!! All the times I've chatted with her, I've enjoyed every one of them. We missed meeting in April during my trip but for sure we will meet face to face in the Fall.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Please check out my specials! All customizable! :)

LunaMia, isurfer and RunningSquirrel like this.
  25. Contact me for some great times! :)
    ------------------------

isurfer and thelovedoctor like this.
  26. isisstone
    Chat with Me

isisstone Well-Known Member

Roxy is a amazing girl to get to spend time with and just sit and hang out with . She will make sure to have you smiling and happy the whole time.

27. I always give 110 percent no matter what! :)

isurfer and isisstone like this.
  28. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

baileypaige Well-Known Member

Roxy super sexy and is sweetheart. Come out and see her.

bberger1 likes this.
  29. coming from a family or musicians and artists....then you might like that I am a lyricist

isurfer likes this.
  30. I MISS YOU MADLY ROXY!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

isurfer likes this.
  31. Wow, yes! That's awesome! :) :) :)

isurfer likes this.
  32. I miss you more!

[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

BOOK A PARTY WITH HER TODAY!!! SHE IS SEXY AND ADORABLE!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LunaMia likes this.
  34. Roxy is definitely sexy and an old soul! Can't get bored with her!

LunaMia likes this.
  35. Thank you, Cumisha! I miss your bubbly energy! :)