REVIEW Review of Roxanne Price: Double Dipping

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Brassclaw, May 30, 2016.

1. Brassclaw
    Chat with Me

Brassclaw Well-Known Member

Part 1: V-Card removal
    My journey with Roxanne started in late February of 2016 when I emailed her. She responded quickly and very thoughtfully. The impression I got from her that she was a geeky goofy girl, much like me. Most importantly I got the impression she wanted to build a connection with me. She didn’t just want my money and send me on my way, she desired to get to know me and make my experience special. I lay down a deposit and set the date for May 24th. She kept in touch with me throughout, answering all my questions and concerns. We even had a skype chat the day before I flew out to Reno.

On May 24th flying into Reno I was running on coffee, adrenaline and willpower from 11 hours of airports and planes. My flight was also delayed due to weather by a half hour. But once I found the driver (Steve from Philly) I found myself being able to relax. Steve and I chatted mostly about the opening of the Kit Kat Ranch, his past job experience, and the Toronto Raptors. It was good to think about stuff other than the impending encounter. So yeah shout out the driver Philly Steve.

Once I had arrived at the Love Ranch. I felt another spike of adrenaline as I open front gate. Philly Steve said “Have Fun!” When I enter the parlor I saw Roxanne in all of her glory. I remember she was wearing a midnight blue robe and heels. She gave me a big hug and we went to the bar, I order a beer and we had a quick chat and then the tour. We then headed into the VIP suite. After quick negotiations were settled and payments were figure out, Roxanne gave me the sweetest kiss on the lips and I knew that moment we had more than just intellectual chemistry.

She drew a bath and we both hopped in. We talked more, make out a lot. Now before I turn this into Penthouse Forum too much, the things that stands out to me about Roxanne is her softness; both in the emotional and physically. She also seemed to relish in the fact that she was taking my v-card. The sex itself was incredible but it does take some getting used too, equally in the coordination of the act of sex and the feel of a woman’s body. Roxanne was there to guild me throughout the encounter.

After our party was done, Roxanne gave me some tips about what to expect for my next visits. I left the Love Ranch, exhausted and satisfied. I was now equipped with new tools and confidence that I didn’t have before, thanks to the lovely goddess that is Roxanne Price.

PART 2: The Return of the Canadian
    So I was making plans to see another girl on Friday to end my tour. Sadly though, family stuff came up for her and she wasn’t able to come down to the Kit Kat ranch. So thinking, “maybe I should do a lineup?” but lineups seem a bit daunting for me. Seeing that I had existing chemistry with Roxanne, I opted to see her again, since she already invited me to take a tour with her at the new brothel.

The driver picked me up at my hotel (shout out to Cali Tom, awesome dude).The new Kit Kat ranch looks great by the way. I especially loved the bar. Roxanne was there stunning me as usual, wearing some halter top and a black mini skirt. She gave me a tour of the facilities which some were in Work In Progress. I remember seeing Dennis and Madame Suzette there, but I was SO transfix by Roxanne that I forgot to say hi. She then lead me to one of the suites, I believe it was called the safari suite or the savannah suite. I can’t recall which one. So like before negotiations were a breeze. Going into this party a felt more confident, I didn’t have 11 hours of travel on my bones so I had more energy. Plus being able to put the lessons in our past encounter was fun. Knowing what made her excited, made me excited. Sorry to the cashier to knock on our door, since there was no intercom setup in the suite. She probably caught us in the heat of passion :oops::D.

After our 2nd party was done, she kissed me and told me that she was going keep in touch. I didn’t really wanted to leave, but these are the way things are.

OVERALL:
    Roxanne is a special girl to me and I’m glad that I got to spend my time with her. She is authentic in every way and always tries to make the best out of the time we shared. We had chemistry pretty much since I message her back in late February, which was very lucky on my part. But she cultivated that connection with a no pressure, no bullshit approach. Hopefully, during my next visit she’ll be around so I can spend even more time with her. She is my sweet Texan princess that doesn’t wear panties :D.

Any who that’s all for me, if you have any questions for me please feel free to post them in the thread or PM them to me.

2. Thank you for the thoughtful review Brassclaw, it was such an honor to be your first!
    I'll never forget your shirt.... "I want YOU for an adventure"
    [​IMG]
    Seriously this is the best thing ever. Lol <3

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
    auron79 likes this.
  3. Brassclaw
    Chat with Me

Yeah too bad bustedtees.com ran out of stock this weekend. Once they restock a will send you one for sure.

roxanneprice likes this.
  4. These are the kind of parties that every girls wants. Fun and full of passion!

5. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Well done BC...your first party, your second party and your first review. And, as you found out, picking Roxanne was an excellent choice.

roxanneprice likes this.
  6. That's sweet of you to say Tahoe! XOXOXO

7. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

8. Awww thank you Willow, it was very amazing! :)

9. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Brassclaw, congrats on having your first/second party and losing your V card to Roxanne. Just reading your words show that Roxanne truly cares about her clients and will give you a amazing and memorable time. I also look forward to meeting Roxanne in a few weeks and experience the joy and happiness you had with this wonderful woman. Hope you get to get to see her again soon. Once again great review!

roxanneprice likes this.
  10. We joke (maybe), but I wish my V card could have gone to Roxanne. I'm glad you got the chance to share such a great and personal time with her.

11. You guys are my favorite type of people, seriously. <333333

12. Horribly inappropriate at all the wrong times? :p

13. Also all of the right ways. ;) :p

14. auron79
    Chat with Me

I'm pretty sure there is a V card of mine you can have. ;)
    Whips, robes.... or paddles maybe?

15. Ooh, I like this. V-Cards for all the fun experiences I can give you...what card do I want from you this time? Decisions decisions decisions.

auron79 likes this.
  16. auron79
    Chat with Me

Mmmm lets find out this birthday celebration!

17. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

What a fantastic review Roxanne!!!

18. roxanneprice likes this.
  19. Thanks for sharing your great review.
    That sounds just like Roxanne. She seemed to relish in the fact that she could get me to book a first party by letting her boob slip out again and again when I first met her.

Alice took my brothel v-card. I liked her so much, she got invited to my first party with Roxanne.
    Roxanne with Alice took my threesome v-card. It was so awesome that I am still deeply changed by it.
    Roxanne with Alice and Remy are going to take my foursome v-card.

Alice, I still haven't done anal. Are you ready to take my v-card there? (Your ass- not mine.)

20. LOL!!!!!!! YES THE BOTTLE. xD
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. IT'S OKAY YOU CAN LOOK AT MY ASS ALICE. <33333

22. lmao Alright well, if I have permission I guess I might as well [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] It is such an amazing ass anyways [smilie=hot over you.gif]

roxanneprice likes this.
  23. Brassclaw
    Chat with Me

Oh you two. :rolleyes:

Anywho, I hoping to come this year. I thinking the summer, but you never know with the Canadian dollar.

I will definitely see @roxanneprice again.

roxanneprice likes this.
  24. I'm excited to hear that round 3 will be happening soon! :3

25. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

26. See! See! I told you she had a great butt <3

27. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Wonderful review! Good choice, maybe you will try a two girl with Roxanne and Alice....

28. Yesssss, that's always the next thing to cross off of the bucket list I've heard. ;)

thunderstorm likes this.
  29. And definitely the most fun one to cross off the list! lol

thunderstorm likes this.