++BEAUTY TIPS ++

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by sindysky, Feb 17, 2015.

1. thank you very much. i'm thinking about starting to take better care of myself. because i'm starting to get old but also i have been lazy taking care of myself but feel better about myself.

2. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

I think that is a wonderful and healthy plan.

3. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

-Tip of the day April 18,2016

One of the most stressed things is losing hair. People from all over the world have experienced this problem. There are a lot of shampoos and oils on the market. However, these shampoos and oils are not effective and have a lot of side effects.

SIMPLE STEPS TO MAKE YOUR HAIR GROW FASTER

One of the most stressed things is losing hair. People from all over the world have experienced this problem. There are a lot of shampoos and oils on the market. However, these shampoos and oils are not effective and have a lot of side effects.

Simple Steps To Make Your Hair Grow Faster

EGG AND YOGURT MASK
    [​IMG]ShareTweet

See?

Eggs are great ingredients in a lot of hair growth treatments!

This one is quite easy as well, requiring just one egg, a quarter cup of plain yogurt, and a quarter cup of mayonnaise.

It's packed full of nutrients that promote growth and thickness, plus this is an excellent treatment for dry or damaged hair!

Technically, it also includes all the components for an excellent, albeit fattening, salad dressing!

Recipe: Begin by beating your egg until it's foamy, then add in the yogurt and the mayo, blending until the mask looks smooth. Massage it into your scalp and your hair, until every inch is covered. You can use plastic or a shower cap on your head to keep from dripping, since you have to leave the mask in place for about an hour. When you rinse, use cool water and a very mild shampoo.

How Often: Use once a week for best results.

Where to Buy: All of the components are likely in your fridge right now! If not, just head to your local grocery store!

4. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SHE RUBS ASPIRIN INTO HER HAIR. THE REASON? DID YOU KNOW IT COULD DO ALL THIS?

One of the many over-the-counter pain relievers is Aspirin. Many people have a bottle stored in their homes, just waiting for their aches and pains to work. This product consists of chemicals which can do much more than provide a break from pesky headaches. Here are a few non-medicinal ways that aspirin can make it useful around the house.

1. Dandruff warrior

Aspirin consists of salicylic acid. That is a chemical that can do many things. It has a strong moisturizing ability, and can aid in reducing the formation of dandruff in your hair. According to Dr. Joshua Zeichner, cosmetic and clinical researcher in dermatology, applying aspirin combined with shampoo to your scalp may help reduce scalp inflammation that leads to dandruff and help exfoliate flakes on the skin. Crush two to three aspirins into your shampoo and massage your scalp with the mixture. After that, leave it to stay a few minutes before rinsing off.

2. Skin saver

The salicylic acid removes oil and dead cells. As it is reported in Everyday Health, it is an incredible opponent to acne and psoriasis, as it can unclog pores and lowers swelling, skin lesions and redness. Make a mixture of five crushed pills with a quarter cup of water and, optionally, a teaspoon of honey. Apply to your skin and leave it to stay for 10 minutes. After that, wash it off.

Thomas Kenneth Joy likes this.
  5. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

TIP OF THE DAY 04/23/2016

THIS OIL IS GREAT FOR THICKENING AND RE-GROWING HAIR, EYELASHES AND EYEBROWS

You should know that castor oil is both thick and sticky, meaning that it is not everyone’s favorite. It is very useful and beneficial for skin complexion and hair structure. But, on the other hand a lot of people tend to avoid it. If you look for a cheap, all-natural solution to solve your skin and hair problems, castor oil a is your best option. In this article, you will read about some great ways of using castor oil in order to improve thinning hair or treat scars.

Regrow and thicken hair, eyelashes and eyebrows

Castor oil is popular for its ability to regrow thin eyebrows. There are a lot of articles in the magazines that are based on the power of castor oil to help regrowing brows. One woman bought hexane-free, organic and cold pressed castor oil.

After cleaning her face, she applied it to her eyebrows every night. Her eyebrows were visibly thicker, during the three months using it. She attributed this to the regular application of castor oil.

Castor oil can also help you regrow eyelashes and improve hair quality

Castor oil is filled with ricinoleic acid. It has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. Because of these properties, it will keep any fungus or bacteria away from your hair. Castor oil can help you prevent hair loss only by coating the hair and preventing any falling out, because it is pretty thick.

This oil is rich in omega-9 fatty acids. Omega-9 fatty acids nourish hair, hair follicles and skin

It gives your hair a healthy gloss and improves its quality. If you are looking for a smoother hair, you should rub it in the hair ends, rather than applying it near the scalp.

Rub two drops of the oil between your hands and run your fingers through your ends. You should be careful, because if you use too much, you might end up with a heavy greasiness.

When it comes to regrowing your hair, use castor oil as a scalp treatment. Add melted coconut oil, apricot kernel oil or any lighter oil to make it more spreadable.

In order to thicken your hair that thins at the edges of the hairline,you can use pure castor oil and apply it, by using your hand. Apply some castor oil in order for your eyelashes to thicken and strengthen them.

Scar tissue reduction and smooth lips

Thanks to its capability to penetrate deeply through multiple skin layers, castor oil is able to do wonders for keloid types of scars and scars that consist of hardened tissue. Castor oil softens skin and this softening ability will aid in breaking down deep scar tissue, so it can eventually be smoothed out. It has also been proven to be a white blood cell stimulating agent. According to some scientists, castor bean oil affects the inflammatory response in subcutaneous tissues. This is probably the reason why castor oil speeds wound healing, and also reduces scarring.

We all know that our lips need constant protection. Castor oil does magic to your lips. Yes, they regenerate pretty quickly, but your lips also dry out and peel.

The fatty acids in castor oil not only smooth lips, but also protect them, because of its thick consistency. Castor oil gives a natural shine to your lips, which makes it great for both health and appearance of your lips.

6. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Tip of the day 04/27/2016
    You’re holding the brush wrong when you blow-dry. If you hold the hairdryer with your dominant hand and work the brush with the weaker, you’re not alone—but you are wrong. While it feels more natural to hold the larger, heavier item with your stronger hand, you need the better dexterity of your dominant hand to better control the brush and get the job done in less time and with less exertion. Retrain yourself to do it the right way, and you’ll see better, smoother results with less dry time overall.

7. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Tip of the day 04/29/2016

THIS MASK WILL MAKE YOU LOOK YOUNGER IN ONLY 20 MINUTES!

Garlic is a well known ingredient in cooking. Knowing for quite a long time that garlic has numerous medicinal and curing properties over its commonly known utilize for consumption, this plant is a nearby relative of the onion, chive, shallot, rakkyo, and leek. It is native in central Asia where people harvest the whole garlic plant as a food source with excellent wellbeing and beauty advantages. By introducing garlic into one’s eating regimen, it will be a great way to help with warding off such things as high cholesterol, certain cancers, and the common cold. It is likewise an effective natural exfoliant.

To give yourself a garlic treatment in order to reduce the indications of maturing, it is important to assemble what you will need. For this method you will need the following ingredients as a small clove of garlic, white clay, honey, cold water, towel, a spoon, a bowl, and a grinding device.

You should follow the easy steps below and to experience this natural cleansing for yourself.

The main thing to do is grind or smash up the clove of garlic into a paste.
    Add one teaspoon of honey and one tablespoon of white clay. Blend altogether.
    Pull and secure hair far from face and apply the blend to the whole area that you are treating.
    Leave this blend to stay on the skin for a time ranging from 10 minutes to overnight.
    Wash off all residues from face with cold water. This treatment is sufficiently safe to utilize each day if necessary.
    This common purifying method is exceptionally successful and to some degree odorous. It is important to endure the strong odor of garlic all through this procedure, yet the result is certainly worth the trouble.

You should invest into a head of garlic for your next rejuvenating session. You can make your own particular common garlic mask to diminish your undesirable indications of maturing on your face.

8. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Ladies on the East utilize this skin saving technique for a considerable length of time. There is no lady on Earth that doesn’t get apprehensive from facial hair. The greater part of them has issues with hair over the lips.

You have most likely utilized wax as a first answer for managing these issues. Anyway, there is a characteristic and successful arrangement. Ladies on the East utilize this saving technique for quite a long time.

[​IMG]

To be specific, this mixture for hair evacuation likewise calms your skin. It will help keeping your skin shining and sound. The fixings required are loaded with vitamins, minerals and cancer prevention agents.

Despite the fact that individuals don’t give careful consideration on their skin, they ought to be! The skin is the greatest organ in our living being and whatever you put on it gets ingested specifically in the blood flow.

Ingredients:

• 1 tablespoon oatmeal paste (Oatmeal – 1/2 teaspoon, Lemon juice – 6 to 8 drops, Honey – 1 tablespoon -- Blend all ingredients to make the oatmeal paste)
    • 2 tablespoons of honey
    • 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
    How it’s finished:

Blend all the ingredients and rub them on the spot where you need to uproot the hair. Leave the mixture for 15 minutes.

After this, wash your face with warm water. At that point, apply face cream. Rehash this for 2-3 times each week. After a month the hair will be gone.

9. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Tip of the Day 05/08/2016

HOW TO MAKE YOUR LEGS SHINY LIKE A CELEBRITY

If you want to make your legs shine like a celebrity, you have to follow this simple treatment.

Necessary ingredients:

1/4 cup sugar
    1/2 cup oil (you can use any oil, vegetable oil, baby oil, canola oil, etc.)
    3 tablespoons citrus juice (lemon or lime) or twenty drops of lemon oil
    Razor
    Preparation:

You have to mix everything together. I place mine in a Mason jar and just shake it all up. (In case you are taking the glass jar into the bathtub or shower with you, please be careful). Use to shave with instead of shaving cream. Make sure to rinse the razor out completely.

10. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Tip of the Day 05/09/2016

If a banana peel is the foot’s sworn enemy, the contents can be its best friend. The fruit makes a superior skin softener, says Robin Jones, the spa director at the Lake Austin Spa Resort, in Austin, Texas, who developed this mask for weatherworn heels: Mash half a banana in a bowl, mix in a few drops of honey, then massage into your heels. Wrap your feet in plastic wrap and allow the mixture to soak in for at least 10 minutes. Rinse, then gently exfoliate the area with a pumice stone.

11. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Tip of the Day 05/10/2016

Gorgeous Hair
    1 | Camouflage roots by zigzagging your part rather than making it straight.

2 | Brush hair from roots to ends nightly. This distributes natural oils throughout the shaft and gives hair a healthy sheen.

3 | Be direct when telling your hairstylist what you want, and bring photos from magazines of styles you like.

4 | Doing your color yourself? Don't make too drastic a change. Stay within one or two shades of your natural color.

5 | Comb wet hair like the pros: Hold a handful at a time and work from center to ends, then scalp to center.

6 | Never let a stylist interfere with the natural hairline on your neck. The hair there is cowlicklike and will stick out when it grows.

7 | Always rinse out conditioner (which should go on hair ends) with cold water to seal the cuticle and promote shine.

8 | Protect hair from sun damage with a scarf or hat.

9 | Keep a blowout lasting days longer by sleeping on a silk or satin pillowcase.

10 | Change your part to boost body and volume.

11 | To fix hat-head, bend over and shake your head a few times. Then run fingers through hair to add volume. For even more body, mist a natural-bristle brush with hairspray, bend over and brush lightly from underneath.

12 | Avoid frizz: Use only a widetooth comb, especially when hair is dry.

13 | If you color your hair, look for sulfate-free shampoos and conditioners, which don't contain harsh detergents.

14 | Stop flyaway hair! Spray Static Guard on your comb or brush. Or smooth an antistatic dryer sheet along your head.

12. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Tip of the Day 05/11/2016

Eye-Opening Tip

Depending on how you apply your makeup, your deep-set eyes can go from sunken looking to sultry in a blink, says Tina Turnbow, a celebrity makeup artist based in New York City. “Instead of using flat, dark brown or charcoal eye shadows on your lids, sweep a pale, shimmery color from lash line to crease,” she advises. Light will reflect off the pigments and bring your eyes forward ever so slightly so that they don’t seem as recessed. Finish with brown mascara.

kristikiss likes this.
  13. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Tip of the day 05/14/206

Beautiful Brows

Softten skin before tweezing by dabbing with a cotton ball soaked in warm water or cream.

Tweeze in the direction the hair grows.

Don't change the place where your brows peak and never pencil the whole brow. Instead, only fill in holes.

Use only the side of a sharpened brow pencil—not the pointed tip—so as not to draw a hard line.

For unruly brows, apply hairspray to an old toothbrush, then brush brows upward and outward.

14. kristikiss
    Chat with Me

kristikiss Well-Known Member

Love theses tips. Never get enough beauty tips girls!! Thanks

15. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Tip of the day 05/15/2016

Bright eyes
    Treat your eye area gently. This is the most delicate part of your face. Cleanse with care; blot, never rub.

Reduce puffy eyes by splashing with cold water or applying a cold compress (ice cubes in a washcloth): 15 seconds on, 15 seconds off.

When you put on mascara, don't lower your chin—that's how mascara gets on your lid.

Get eyeshadow to stay in place by priming lids with moisturizer and foundation.

Always use your ring finger to apply moisturizer or concealer to the eye area. It puts the least amount of pressure on the skin.

Never put mascara on lower lashes; it casts a shadow on your undereye, making the area look darker.

Open up eyes: Apply a light eyeshadow (like ivory or gold) just above the lashline and along inner corners of your eyes.

Stop pencil eyeliner from smudging by applying powder shadow (in a matching or slightly darker shade) over the pencil.

Switch to brown mascara for a softer look for day.

16. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Tip of the Day 05/16/2016

Pretty Face part 1
    Don't touch your face unnecessarily. Breakouts can be caused by your own fingers.

Apply cream or cleanser by lightly pressing upward—never down. The delicate skin sags easily enough in time.

For the best color match, test foundation and powder either on your face or neck (the inside of your wrist is too pale).

Use foundation, not concealer (which is lighter than your skin color), to cover up redness or blemishes.

Rouge should be well-blended far out on the cheekbone; circles of rouge don't look good on anyone.

Before applying powder, gently blow the excess off your brush to prevent flaking.

Never squeeze a pimple. You may damage tissue and cause a tiny scar or pit.

17. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Tip of the day 05/17/2016

Pretty Face part 2

Freshen makeup by pressing a tissue on oily areas of the face— forehead, nose, chin. Then smooth on a thin layer of pressed powder with a brush.

Concentrate blush on the apple of cheeks, the part that puffs out when you smile.

For special occasions, apply your makeup earlier in the day and touch it up before you leave. It will look more natural, and you'll be less rushed when it comes time to get ready.

Powder is the only makeup applied with a downward motion—you do this to smooth down facial hairs.

To stop makeup from fading during the day, apply a primer before your foundation.

18. That sounds neat! I'm going to try this one.

19. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

TERRIFIC....LET US KNOW HOW IT WORKS FOR YOU...I'D BE VERY INTERESTED

christymichelle likes this.
  20. I will. May even do a video to see how it turns out!

21. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Tip Of the Day 05/21/2016

Lovely Lips
    Get lips soft and smooth by using a damp, warm washcloth at night to rub off the flaky dry bits; follow with a coat of lip balm.

Ease the evening switch to a redder or darker lipstick by applying it over and blending it into your daytime color.

To make lipstick last longer, allow it to set for a few minutes after applying, blot lips with tissue and dust them with powder, then apply another coat.

Cheeks feeling flushed? Put on a bold color lipstick; a neutral shade will only make red cheeks stand out.

For lipliner that glides on, warm it up first by pinching it with your fingertips.

To keep lipstick from bleeding, pat a little concealer around your lips.

Smile when you put on your lipstick—it's the best way to ensure complete coverage, corners included.

22. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Glowing Skin
    The best time to apply lotion is right after a shower or bath, when skin is still damp.

When drawing a bath, scatter bubbles or crystals directly under the faucet before turning on the water, but drop in perfume oil while the tub is filling.

Beautiful skin starts from within. Include lots of vegetables, fruit and water in your diet.

Overdo it with your perfume? Dab rubbing alcohol with a cotton ball on your skin. The alcohol will cut the scent without altering it.

Microwave lotion for 5 seconds to soothe dry winter skin.

The higher the sun, the more potent the ultraviolet rays. You're most likely to get sunburned between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.

Help perfume last longer by dabbing petroleum jelly onto pulse points before spraying on fragrance. (Perfume evaporates faster from dry skin.) And don't forget to spritz ankles and behind your knees—scent rises.

Exfoliate with a body scrub once a week to slough off dead cells that make skin look dull. When skin is freshly exfoliated, lotion and oil are better absorbed.

23. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

TIP OF THE DAY 05/24/2016
    Smooth Legs
    Improve circulation in your legs and lower the risk of unsightly veins by elevating your feet when resting.

Wait until after your shower to shave. The steam softens hairs for smoother results.

Don't use creams that contain heavy fragrance or alpha hydroxy acids on freshly shaven legs. They'll sting and cause a rash.

When applying "liquid stockings" [or today's self-tanner], don't forget the back of your knees, which are often missed.

Waxing your legs? Pull skin taut before applying the wax to make it easier to remove the strip in one clean motion. Remove leftover wax with a cotton ball dipped in baby oil.

24. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Tip of the Day 05/25/2016

Model-Like Hands
    Shape nails with an emery board, filing sides toward center—never straight across—and rounding off edges.

What works for your face works for your hands. Remove age spots with facial brightening cream.

The fast way to remove nail polish: Hold cotton saturated with polish remover firmly on your nail for a few seconds to let it start working, then wipe nail clean.

Apply polish starting at the pinky, working toward the thumb to avoid dragging your hand across wet nails.

25. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Tip of theDay 06/02/2016

Happy Feet
    To counteract dryness, massage feet with a lanolin-based lotion, kneading it deeply into your instep, then massage soles, heels, top surface and around nails.

Before using a pumice stone or foot file to remove a callus, be sure to soak your foot in warm water for at least 5 minutes. Follow with a little foot cream.

To prevent ingrown nails, trim toenails straight across, not down into the corners.

Relieve swollen feet by soaking them alternately in hot water (for 3 minutes), then cold water (for 1 minute), for a total of 15 minutes.

Use fresh pineapple or kiwi skins, which contain bromelain (a meat tenderizer), to exfoliate heels. Rub the fleshy part over heels for 5 minutes, then rinse, dry and moisturize.

To avoid toenail fungus, keep feet dry and clean, and remove athletic socks and shoes immediately after working out.

Quick relief for weary feet: Place both hands under the arch and, pressing firmly, draw the hands upward past the ankle with a good strong pull.

26. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Tip of the Day 06/06/2016

If you have a hard time using soft eyeliner pencils, draw a thick line onto your hand, use a stiff eye brush to pick up the pigment and then apply to your eye.

27. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Tip of The day 06/07/2016

Need eye drops but don’t want to ruin your makeup? Breathe air in through your nose as you drop them into your eyes. Your tear ducts will suck in the drops before they have a chance to fall down your face.

28. LynA
    Chat with Me

LynA Active Member

Oh man, I used to make bath and body products, I could get lost in this thread. You mentioned honey, have you ever tried just straight honey as a mask? Put it on, leave on for maybe 5 minutes, and your face is smooth and glowy.

29. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Love doing that when I don't have to worry about getting up and going somewhere I like to do that and then take a nice hot shower

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

30. LynA
    Chat with Me

LynA Active Member

That sounds like perfection, I might just go do that right now!

31. As funny as it might sound mayo really makes your hair grow

32. LynA
    Chat with Me

LynA Active Member

That's not unbelievable. I've deep conditioned with mayo, of course you have to wash all the smell out after, but the oils make your hair crazy soft.

33. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Use a flesh colored liner on the water rim of your lower lash line to make eyes look bigger and brighter.

34. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Apply a shimmery champagne color in the inner corner of your eyes to brighten your whole face.

35. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Swap out your neutral black or brown liner for a brightly colored one instead.