had a great time with lrv's resident geek girl Kitti!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by trekkielawyer, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Earlier this past week I was taking some acquaintances around town. We decided to stop by the Cherry Patch Bar which is also of course the Love Ranch Vegas Brothel. My buddies had been dragging me to these things a while because I'm not into the hook up scene and work a busy job. We all got tours and drinks at the bar including drinks for the ladies. Well more like I paid since they were broke but they didn't want to party even with all the flirting because they knew what they wanted I didn't have the budget to pay for.

Luckily enough they were well occupied by a couple of lovely ladies on the floor at the time at the bar and by the pool table. I took a break to talk to Kitti Minx who I managed to be able to chat with for a minute at the bar earlier and was instantly drawn in by not just how pretty but how smart she is. When I was able to talk to her one on one again I realized we had a lot in common and I agreed to go on a tour with her.

The place is really nice! Looks like nothing from the outside. But like a TARDIS it's bigger on the inside! She told me that one haha I saw all the rooms even the specialty rooms before she took me in for a negotiation. We discussed what she offers as well as my budget and if it wasn't for having to take care of the buddies I had with me I would've loved to have spent more but I didn't want to go bankrupt like that since I had no idea what their plans were after.

We came to a quick easy agreement and paid at the window. The shift manager was very nice and helpful.

Once we were back at the room my experience with miss Kitti was incredible. I booked her for a massage and to chat in a more quiet space. Not only is she just easy to talk to in general she was easily able to catch my nerdy references to things and make some of her own. I haven't often found a girl who could do that as well as have a decent sense of humor. As I kept telling my friends I didn't want serious action and she was happy to do whatever I wanted. So we just massaged each other and talked until we were informed the time was up. And of course when I went back out the guys made fun of me what else would you expect.

But Kitti absolutely made that trip worthwhile. I know the guys liked the drinks and the cute girls they were with but I had an amazing experience at Love Ranch Vegas and I have Kitti Minx to that for that. I hope work will take me back that way in the future and I'm still a little frustrated that if it weren't for my friends I'd have had more money to spend on her because there's so much I wanted to do and more time but just didn't have it on me. Hopefully next time!

If any of you guys on here are curious about new girls be sure to hit up Kitti Minx at Love Ranch Vegas. She would be well worth booking time with and I'm still hoping I will get to see her again before I have to leave! She is the real deal!

2. Thank you so much for taking the time to write up this very sweet review!!! I'd love to see you again too! Send me an email anytime! Let me know when you see The Force Awakens and we can compare notes lol [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

3. Bumping this so I can find a way to link to it later! First posted review of more to come in the future ;)
    [​IMG]

4. Lena_Haze
    Chat with Me

Lena_Haze Alien Cathouse - Las Vegas Xoxo

Great review