Party #1 with Roxanne Price

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by kevinz0071, Oct 28, 2015.

1. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Soon Friday evening I headed over to the Love Ranch North for my appointment with Roxanne price. Roxanne and I had been communicating for quite some time and were looking forward to seeing each other. We have a lot in common sense of humor, love of Video games etc. I had never partied in the VIP room at the Love Ranch and decided to splurge a little. I won't go into details but Roxanne and I were both breathless when the party ended and spent some time in the parlor after. She was also very attentive over the weekend checking on me etc. Roxanne if you see this thank you for everything during our party and over the weekend.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

roxanneprice and DarkSampson like this.
  2. This is a such a sweet review, I had a great time as well! Can't wait for the next visit! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Miss you Kevin!

4. Beautiful girl!

5. Thanks lovely!

6. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

7. Thank you Willow, you are such a doll!

8. Great review! Roxanne is so sweet!

9. Thanks hun, so are you!!

10. I miss you Kevin! Hope to see you again soon! Xoxoxoxoxo

11. @kevinz0071
    I can't wait to see you again Kevin! Perhaps next time I should write a review on you, hmm? ;) ;)

12. I am so happy your first VIP was with Roxanne, she really knows how to make a lasting memory!

13. It was truly an honor being able to share the experience, I love being able to give something that one hasn't tried yet! :D