*****A GENTLEMANS GUIDE TO VISITING THE BROTHELS*****

Discussion in 'First Timers Articles' started by BunnyRanch, Jul 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have only been coming to the brothels for a short period of time now, and I have seen a trend that I feel strongly about and wanted to at least address in the hopes it will help make their brothel experience as positive as possible. I don’t know where some “Gentlemen” were raised, but if their parents/grandparents were to see their behavior – it would appall them.

If you’ve never been taught manners before going to the ranches, pick up a book, go to YouTube, search the Internet for “Good Manners” or in some fashion – get some before you go! That is the primary reason I wanted to write this post.

I want to warn you - some of this commentary may come off as harsh – and I want to state that this by NO MEANS does the mean everyone is like this, but I’ve heard way too many stories of late to not at least make some commentary and guidelines for the “newbies” so that they may enjoy their visits and get the most out of the experience.

I WISH TO FIRST EXPRESS THAT THESE ARE MY OPINIONS AND NOT OF ANYONE RELATED TO THE BUNNYRANCH, LOVE RANCH (North or Vegas), SAGEBRUSH RANCH, ALIEN CATHOUSE, OR ANY OTHER OF DENNIS HOF’S BROTHELS.

The primary points I want to underscore for all men’s behavior when then they visit the brothels are as follows:
    Above all – treat the women that work here with kindness, dignity and respect – They are doing no less for you and it is GOOD MANNERS. THEY ARE LADIES AND SHOULD BE TREATED AS SUCH!
    Good hygiene – This goes hand in hand with treating her like a lady. The girl you are with doesn’t want to smell your funk any more than anyone else does. Before you arrive, take a shower, brush your teeth, comb your hair, put on clean clothes and generally get cleaned up. A SMALL amount of cologne is ok – but don’t bathe in the stuff! Most girls have said that “clean smelling” is better than smelling the eye watering stench of too much cologne, no matter how good of a cologne it is.
    BE HONEST – This should be a “goes without saying”, but I’m always surprised at what I hear. If your intention is to sit at the bar and drink and get to know the ladies with the intention of partying later– let them know. But if you only have enough $ to cover your bar tab and have no intentions of partying – let them know. I personally have never heard a complaint about how much time a girl spends socializing, but IN MY PERSONAL OPINION, don’t lead a girl on thinking she might have a chance to party with you that night. Nothing wrong with a quiet drink at the bar, and they encourage it and it’s a very relaxing time with beautiful intelligent women. People tour the brothels every day, and spend time in them without partying. However - remember this is their business. They will not get offended and remember your candor when you return (and I KNOW you will return) and will respect YOU for respecting THEM.
    BE POLITE – Buy her a drink, offer her a chair, light her cigarette (if she smokes), and so on. If you are planning a major visit – find out something she likes (chocolate, candy, donuts, anything you think she might like). Again – being polite is one of the qualities of a gentleman.
    KEEP YOUR COMMITMENTS – I hear it time and again a man will make an appointment and then not show or just “blow it off”. THIS NEGATIVELY AFFECTS THE GIRL YOU MADE THE APPOINTMENT WITH. Not only does she lose out on the time/money with you, but she also must wait around just in case you show and keep that time open, potentially losing other client(s). It’s especially bad when she will make a special trip to see you, or cut her time off to see you because she might incur other expenses. Personally, I have had to cancel, but I IMMEDIATELY let her know and why, then offer to compensate for her time, and of course re-book. I also always put down deposits to show my sincerity and it has served me very well.
    Remember that acting like a macho dick isn’t a sign of superiority – It just makes you look like a dick. Everyone knows you have a dick, no need to prove it. It always takes more balls to be a gentleman than not.
    Paying for a working girls time is no excuse for bad behavior – Remember that you are at the ranches to have a good time and they are there to help you have one. There is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON to behave like an ass thinking you are “owed” something. Trying to do something in a party that she has expressly said she will not do, will most likely result in you getting shown the door without finishing your party and forfeiting the money you paid.
    Keep your hands to yourself unless invited otherwise – The girls fully have the right to say no to anything they don’t want to do, and you MUST respect that. Most if not all are not shy and will come up to you and be very affectionate, but that DOES NOT give you the right to play “grab ass” with all the girls. If you put hands on her without being invited, be prepared to get a warning, and possibly a slap if you do it more than once. I’ve even seen a guy told to pay up because he copped a feel. Again – just not gentlemanly behavior.
    If you take up a lady’s time, make sure you compensate her – Again – just good manners. She will try very hard and go over the top to make you feel comfortable (especially good news for “first timers”) but if for some reason you monopolize her time and expect her to hang out with you, but don’t end up partying with her, at the very least tip her for her time. It just a gesture showing that her time has value. Some may actually refuse because they enjoyed it and you were respectful and fun, but it’s still GOOD MANNERS.
    If negotiations don’t work out, and you both don’t agree, make sure to thank her – I’ve also seen it way too many times where a man (and in the case of this poor behavior I use the term lightly) comes out of a negotiation and didn’t book a party where they couldn’t come to an agreement of some kind. Rather than just being a gentleman, thanking her for the time, and knowing what he needs to do for next time…He will berate her looks, her skills, and generally throw it off as though she was the bad person in the negotiation. If I witness this one it’s all I can do to restrain myself from becoming physical with the person. This is extremely maddening because every girl at the ranch will usually make “something” work unless it’s completely ridiculous. Bless them for that! So the limit on whether the party happens in this case usually comes down to the man deciding to not partake within his means and bitching that he didn’t get what he wanted and berate the woman instead of taking responsibilities for his own actions or lack thereof.
    Party Rule #1 – CONDOMS ARE MANDATORY BY NEVADA LAW – This is not open for negotiation – don’t even ask – don’t offer extra, don’t even broach the subject. No “bareback” sex allowed. Period. End of Discussion. Pestering a girl to do so puts your good time, both your health, her job, and in the greater sense the brothel system in general in jeopardy. Remember it.
    Party Etiquette – During negotiations you will have spelled out the terms of your “party”, just know that you should stick to them. Don’t try to force anything additional during the party. If you want to change something about the party you are in, you often can – just expect to pay extra. That said, you can ALWAYS “re-party” to continue a party that’s in process or rebook a new party. I’ve seen single parties rebook multiple times into overnight long parties.

This is only a partial list, but the primary and most important ones are listed. In summary, I just wanted to go over the items I have noticed and just a friendly reminder to all the gentlemen in order for everyone to have the best time possible.

2. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR THIS ONE [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

WE NEED TO SEE ABOUT GETTING THIS A STICKY OF ITS OWN

Omar Aligerri likes this.
  3. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

FreakyGeek,

Thank you so much for this post! I hope and pray that all the potential clients and even some returning clients take their time to read this! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Kisses; Caressa

standlkpost20.jpg
    standlk21post.jpg

Last edited: Nov 29, 2015
  4. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

wow- thank you thank you thank you!!! I have heard you talking about these things before- but having it here for everyone to read is priceless!!

IT SHOULD get a sticky.. and it should also be printed up and handed out to everyone as they walk in!! LOL

5. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

HollyWood, I really agree [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Naughty Thoughts: Caressa

bdrm_lkpost.jpg
    image-1.png

Robin Sheri likes this.
  6. Thanks for taking the time to share that. What a Gentleman!!!

ChristineFowler likes this.
  7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I like this post. It's a perspective of a man, but serves very well for the ladies, thank you FG.
    I am redoing the appointments thread and will add that with me, when an appointment is made, since I don't require deposits, unless it's a multiple hours date, that if a person don't show up or decide to cancel last minute, for a next time appointment I will require a non refundable deposit. Also, another thing that happens a lot, multiple dates with ladies from multiple houses. If you have dates with more ladies, you don't have to splurge all your budget in one person having to cancel other appointments because of that. If that is what you want, by all means, but let the other ladies know as soon as possible as it is the gentleman thing to do. Know that if a person have a date with me and I know he has with other ladies, I will do what I can to respect that ;)

This one is very broad as ladies negotiate different. It's a good tip to find out what a person really wants, but since I do my dates by time and not activities except couple of them, that will be mentioned while we negotiate, then we can change from a GFE to a sub/Dom party. Now from a GFE to Nuru party it may be the case to have more time added as it require preparation.

Overall it's really nice that you care so much about us and has this much respect for us FG. I like you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Thanks Jade - I know that some of these are open to a bit of interpretation....but you hit the nail on the head that it's about respect!

GiGi and more likes this.
  9. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

FreakyGeek, I wish they would hand this out in a flyer and all the men would read it before their party! You hit the nail on the head. Thank you so much [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Kisses; Caressa

animation 3.gif

AbelFelix23 and Robin Sheri like this.
  10. Such a wonderful post freeky,thanks for posting it

CaseyCross and GiGi and more like this.
  11. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Great post Freeky this should be a sticky everyone should definitely read this

12. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

I just love this post! You are a gentleman and thank you for taking the time for writing this for all of us girls!

13. great info

[​IMG]

14. Very well stated! I hope the men of the world get a chance to read this!

15. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Again- this is very well put!! Thank you

16. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

FreakyGeek, we need everyone to read this [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Robin Sheri likes this.
  17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

That is true.
    Luckily huge percentage of the people who visit me are so respectful and thoughtful. I almost got in a fight on Twitter the other day because this girl that has no clue said some mean things about who visit here. I may even go back and answer her. Not cool to talk about people that visit us. I am very protective of the gentlemen :)

Robin Sheri and Broadhildt like this.
  18. Sometimes is good for guys to hear these things from another guy. Thank you!

[​IMG]

19. SilverK
    Chat with Me

SilverK Well-Known Member

This is such a great post! Glad someone finally did something like this for the Bunnies!

20. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Well done FG. I've also been on chat many times when FG will provide his insights and thoughts to newbies…both female and male….keep it up FG. :wink:

21. Thanks Tahoe!! Just trying to help out the places I know and admire :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

That's why the ladies call you their Stude….. :wink:

23. Lmao!!!! I'll roll with it...something ugly with character and a big pointy thing sticking out front.....

24. We Bunnies all really appreciate this post, Freeky Geek. You hit the nail right on the head. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

25. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Thanks for the great post! kisses

Robin Sheri likes this.
  26. Some great tips here, Freaky! Being polite, clean, and friendly will take you a LONG way.

27. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

Omg, I love this freaky!

If I could add one thing it would be go potty before you get here. Either that or hold it until after the line up and tour. That is seriously one of my biggest pet peeves. All of us girls get called out to line up and a guy runs in the bathroom and hides. Then we all have to wait standing there until he's done. Anyone who does this and picks me should expect an annoyance fee to be added to the party.

GiGi and more and Robin Sheri like this.
  28. Ya know....I never thought of that one.....good call!

29. Thank you for this post! Very tasteful!! [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

ChristineFowler and Robin Sheri like this.
  30. piglet
    Chat with Me

piglet Well-Known Member

A very cool post Freaky these tips are obvious to most visitors. But unfortunately some people do need to get a clue when it comes to manners and respect

31. HAHA! I feel you on this one, Willow.

[​IMG]

Robin Sheri likes this.
  32. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

It happens way more than it should :evil:

Robin Sheri likes this.
  33. Such wonderful advice! Thank you for thinking of us! :wink: [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

ChristineFowler and Robin Sheri like this.
  34. Love it

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

35. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

I can't image treating the girls at the LRN badly. I have always tried to be a gentleman at all times because they deserve to be treated that way. I want them to be glad to see me again when I return. It's Karma, be nice to your lady and she be extra nice to you. MBM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.