PICK A SEXY STARLET AND SAY SOMETHING POSITIVE

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by RoxyGold, Jul 30, 2018.

1. ASHLYN SPARKS

Welcome back, party thrower extraordinaire! Your perkiness and good spirits were missed so much on your vacay! Cheers to some great times! :)

auron79 likes this.
  2. MistyLane
    Chat with Me

MistyLane Party starter at Sagebrush Ranch

I cant wait for that rematch! You are such a sweetheart as well [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DesertRose likes this.
  3. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

@baileypaige From the first day I met you at Moonlite to my first visit to seeing again at Sagebrush you have always been so welcoming to me. Your kindness, huge heart and fun attitude has made my visits spectacular! The friendship you and @RoxyGold have is truly amazing!

4. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

aww thanks Roxy!!!!!!!! Still conversation is only as good as the person you're talking with! Thanks for making it easy!

5. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

auron79 and RunningSquirrel like this.
  6. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Book this sexy lady today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. auron79
    Chat with Me

@Delilah Rae - Smart, funny and always a pleasure to chat with. Looking forward to sitting with you on one of the couches and laughing together in person! :)

8. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

awww thank you!!! I can't wait to finally say hello in person

Jessie Summers and auron79 like this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @aztecwarrior2881 for mentioning me in your post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  10. DESERT ROSE

Beautiful natural redhead cosplayer extraordinaire! Very giving and adventurous in the bedroom too! :)

11. Email her today and have great experience with her

12. auron79
    Chat with Me

@AliceLittle - Smart, funny, beautiful, full of life. You have always shown such positivity and love to everyone around you.
    From Starlet to Bunny, you are the same person I met when I came to the Sagebrush Ranch for the first time. :)

13. DRAVEN STAR

An amazing person to know. Comic book girl come to life. Body, brains, love of all things weird, and an unreal sex drive :)

14. auron79
    Chat with Me

@DesertRose - Sweet, funny, so creative! Love your costumes and our conversations have always been a lot of fun.

Dolphinfan42 and DesertRose like this.
  15. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

Thank you very much xoxo.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

auron79 likes this.
  16. @Kaylee Marie has one of the kindest, most gentle demeanors I've ever come across, a great part of sagebrush!

17. Make your appointment [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

18. 59FenderSuper
    Chat with Me

59FenderSuper Well-Known Member

I'm a wannabe, but @Natasha Star is beautiful, smart, kind, and oh so sexy. She helped me through my spring/summer/fall epic battle with pain, (addressing it, slowly).

@sonja who's been willing to read my DM bullshit and also helped me this year. So did @cumishaamado whose kindness helped me SO MUCH this year. Thank you, @cumishaamado, you're aces with me.

Natasha Star and DesertRose like this.
  19. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

Thank you, @59FenderSuper! I am so grateful to know you! Th man who always has a witty remark, and beautiful music to share, even in his most darkest of times.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
  21. NAMES?
    WHO IS FREDDY KREUGER?
    The tall woman in black dress next to the woman on far right in green?
    I only can tell Piper Rae in middle and Desert Rose as a Nurse behind Piper.

DesertRose likes this.
  22. From L to R: sweet pumpkin @RoxyGold , Birthday Girl @Natasha Star as LeeLoo , "Sister" @baileypaige , @Draven Star as Freddy, kitty @CoraLee , nurse @DesertRose , @piperrae (welcome back!), @ChloeCakes , @KaylaJewel in the bunny ears, tall drink o' water @SashaRose , @Delilah Rae mysteriously masked in green, then the two ladies in front are @Jessica Riley and kitty @Lily Poole ...wish I'd been there!

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
    DesertRose and HotSexyDiction like this.
  23. @RunningSquirrel Big kudos and many thanks for posting. Much appreciated. Thanks for giving the time and effort to do this.
    Ladies, when posting photos, please include names. Most of us want to know who you are.
    Thanks RS!

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  24. You're very welcome, @HotSexyDiction ! It was my pleasure, especially having visited the Sagebrush three weeks ago before the sudden tragedy re: Dennis. It would've been understandable if the Starlets had put off their Halloween event for another week but they forged ahead (as well as the ladies at the other Ranches) to let us all know the lights are still on, spirits are high and they're very much there.

DesertRose and HotSexyDiction like this.
  25. MaliaMay
    Chat with Me

MaliaMay Now at SAGEBRUSH!

@Draven Star is a babe, plus she’s sitting right next to me, so that’s a positive.

EllieMoore and RunningSquirrel like this.
  26. NoraIvy
    Chat with Me

NoraIvy At Sagebrush Ranch until September 4th

@CoraLee !!!! This babe is amazing, she warms my heart and is just an overall sweetheart. (plus shes hella sexy and has a nice booty so i mean ;) )

27. Thats why I love Halloween [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

28. SASHA ROSE

Sasha is a fun-loving sassy lady who will show you a great time! :)

DesertRose and RunningSquirrel like this.
  29. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

30. DesertRose likes this.
  31. aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  32. Tegan Hart
    Chat with Me

Tegan Hart Well-Known Member

@JadeJasper you got such positive charisma you light up any room you walk into!:)

EllieMoore and JadeJasper like this.
  33. I just died of sweetness overload! <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tegan Hart likes this.