REVIEW The Incredible Alice Little (11/18/17)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by rlgood, Nov 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. I recently had the great pleasure of spending an evening with the beautiful and charming Alice Little.

Alice and I have talked and seen each other a few times since July of this year. We had exchanged emails for a while, and she was personable and very fun to talk to. Whether it was a middle of the day chat or an evening message just to try and stay relevant for upcoming adventures. I found that she was incredibly easy to talk, and seemed like she made time just to talk to me whenever possible and really felt important to her. It’s that kind of connection that I was looking for in meeting someone from the Ranches because that’s often what I feel lacking in my life at the moment.

So on to our “date”… She is amazing; not just in the privacy of quarters, but out and about. This lady will light up anywhere. On our adventure, we had a brief time together, I had spent weeks talking and listening, reading up on her posts and interests. For me, half the fun is the seduction on both parts. I wanted to not only be seduced, but to seduce her and be her focus. So in listening to her and reading there was only one obvious place that I knew she would most enjoy herself; as simple as it is and you might believe I am insane… Take her to where the books are! Barnes and Noble for an evening out, sitting on the floor while she looks through books, leaning against me or a great conversation in the coffee shop area… Or if it’s a daytime excursion, take her to the library and steal a few kisses in the stacks.

That was my outdate with Miss Alice. A wonderful evening started with picking her up at the ranch, headed out to the Barnes and Noble to look at books and talk. Following that, we had a seafood dinner. Sometimes it doesn’t have to be extravagant or a big adventure. I really felt like we were able to connect on a real emotional level that only heightened the experience that followed. That personal connection made the entire experience relaxed. My time with Alice was intoxicating and euphoric; that even days later I find myself day dreaming; remembering that evening start to finish with the biggest smile I have had in a long time, and just then… My heart races faster just thinking of this wonderful lady and this one evening that started over the bookshelves. My fantasy was fulfilled, I felt both like I seduced her on an intimate level and was seduced myself, which was exactly what I was looking for in my adventure.

If you want that euphoric feeling, to spend time with someone who is everything from intelligent, beautiful, and charming. Take the time to write, listen, and just let the adventure unfold. I promise you will not be disappointed and might even find you’ve become a little lost in it yourself.

foreverman likes this.
  2. Damn man! One hell of a review there! I'm new so I'm reading up. But great read!

rlgood likes this.
  3. It was one amazing time for sure!

rlgood and foreverman like this.
  4. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

great review! Alice is just a bundle of joy and energy. I'm just so sad I don't get to see her that often. An outdate would be so much fun.

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  5. You won’t regret it; I assure you.

6. She is that; but so much more.

7. IMG_7208.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rlgood likes this.
  8. Can you wear that the next time I see you?

9. Of course! I love wearing something special just for you <3

rlgood likes this.
  10. I think we all enjoy seeing what new special thing you might have on Alice.

11. Really liked reading your review, sounds like you had fun.

12. Thanks for the review, it was good!

13. Thanks for taking the time to share a good review.

14. I think Alice Little is incredible too!

15. Alice Little is one of the greats!!!

16. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

Really enjoyed your review, thanks :)

17. Always appreciate a good review!

rlgood likes this.
  18. Me too!! :) I love the appreciation for all the girls!

19. I think miss that smile and laugh the most.

20. Reading that review again brought back some wonderful memories! Let's smile and laugh some more! Alice-Little-Black-Bra-_-Panties-9.jpg

21. I would love to steal some time in the stacks.

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. Wow, man, pretty nice review! Intoxicating and euphoric; that's Alice, alright.

24. And many more. The number of descriptors for our time together and who she is either in posts or conversation is way too much to try and list out.

25. The ultimate of compliments! I'm so grateful!

rlgood likes this.
  26. Great review. It's so awesome that she can lead you to a unique date that starts out at the book store. It sounds like you had a wonderful time with Alice.

rlgood likes this.
  27. I did indeed good sir! She’s a dynomite gal.

28. Great memories! Thanks so much RL! Back against wall.jpg