Board index
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers     
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel      LoginLogin 
Click the bunny to return to the forum index.
Board index    General    Real Life Ranch Reports

Post subject: ╚ ❥ REVIEWS: Gentlemen ║ Ladies ║ Couples ║ Virgins ║ 2-Girl
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:24 am 

JADE CAPRI 2013 RETROSPECTIVE here

Hi there,

Thank you for stopping by to read my reviews. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I am a very patient, personable and understanding person. After you read it please, send me a note asking anything that you may feel pertinent to you, myself or the ranches at jadecapri@loveranch.net, I will be more than happy to guide you throughout the experience or simply help you to understand how it is to visit us or plan a visit to here.

I also wanted to thank all of you that took the time to write these reviews, you are part of this journey and I couldn't be happier.

This thread is to make it easier for those of you that are looking for more information about me. Please click in each one of the links to read more about it.

Listen to my Podcast Pillow Talk

PODCAST-PILLOW TALK with JADE and MADISON

See you soon! :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

WINTER DISCOUNT PLANS FROM JADE CAPRI -->>> ❥ JADE'S SPECIALS

Your visit is very important to me. I like to be prepared for it so making a appointment is highly recommended. You won't regret it.

Note: Winter Special is available during the holiday periods so make your reservation soon.

Make your reservation at jade@jadecapri.com or call 775 246 5997

LOVE RANCH NORTH - WE ARE LOCATED 3 MINUTES FROM THE BUNNY RANCH

[b]Love Ranch Northern NV
95 Kit .Kat Rd.
Carson City, NV 89706
1 (775) 246-7252
Fax# (775) 246-7204

When you are done reading this thread, click on the links below for more info about me. :wink: [/b]

❥ JADE'S SPECIALS

❥ JADE'S PICTURES

❥ JADE'S FAQ'S

❥ JADE'S REVIEWS

❥ JADE CAPRI THE PERFECT GFE

❥ JADE CAPRI FOR VIRGINS, NEWBIES, A BIT RUSTY, RECENT DIVORCE

❥THREESOMES

❥ALL VACATIONS IN ONE THREAD

❥THE FORMATION OF THE OFFICIAL JADE CAPRI FAN CLUB

❥FACTS ABOUT JADE CAPRI THAT YOU DIDN'T KNOW

❥THE CAPTIVATING JADE CAPRI

McLovinLong - Wed May 04, 2011If you could take three of the most amazing nights of your life, I am positive my time with Jade Capri would have capped that time I spent with her. With sensational eyes and a sexy accent, nothing can compare to the compassion, warmth, and beautifulness I felt with her.. this definitely will not be my last trip down the journey of pure happiness...

Jade's #1 Fan - Sat Jun 04, 2011I've meet Jade a few times now and I have to say she is simply amazing. I originally turned up for a beer or 2 with some friends, never intending to have any more than just a drink. But there was Jade! So classy so sweet very classy and amazing beauty, blue eyes blonde hair beautiful smile!...

Central Ohioian - Tue Jul 12, 2011Besides, Jade has already exceeded my expectations and gone above and beyond and I always take care of those who take care of me. Like most older virgins it was difficult for me to start this process due to the embarrassment and shame that goes along with holding that classification into your early 30's. I'd had some experiences that while trivial to some were traumatic to me in terms of previous attempts attempts at sexual activity...

redwood - Fri Jul 15, 2011..when I arrived in CC, I went straight to the Love Ranch to meet Jade. Jade doesn't post photos of her face, but trust me she is very very beautiful and has such a warm and friendly personality...she was waiting for me when I arrived. She gave me a hug and kiss like we had known each other for ever...

Praxis - Tue Jul 19, 2011I truly believe some people (women) have a gift for the sensual touch and an aura while others, well, not so much. That little force that makes your vision go blurry and time just fade away to a stand-still...

Sighkai - Sat Jul 23, 2011 All in all, I have to say that this whole experience was a whirlwind of unexpected events that culminated in very unforgettable evening with Ms. Jade. I am definitely looking forward to our next time together, hopefully sooner rather than later. Until then...

georoc01 - Mon Jul 25, 2011Jade came over and chatted with me and I was hooked enough to go see her.
So the next Afternoon I stopped in and requested her. We went back to her room and she basically offered to do the party I had the previous day so I accepted and here we go again!...

NY_Mike - Mon Aug 01, 2011After eating, Jade and I go to sit down in the parlor for a bit, until we go back to her room. I wont give details, but her negotiation tactics are completely unfair. It's hard to think straight with a gorgeous curvy girl laying on top of you. She is passionate, sensual and completely nasty in all the right ways...

marv316 - Sat Aug 13, 2011 Then it hit me, there was an accent there, a Portuguese one I recognized from watching years of UFC.
"Are you Jade"? I asked and she replied yes.
I introduced myself and added "I'm marv316." At that point she got up and hugged me. We spent a few hours chatting and she asked if I was hungry and graciously allowed me to have some burgers...

K and T - Mon Aug 15, 2011Being with you was fantastic! We're giddy and giggly all through dinner after our time with you.
Fulfilling this fantasy with you was more fun than I'd ever dreamed. Thank you for making us feel so comfortable, safe and allowing us to have so much fun in a non-threatening way. He had us both right where he wanted us...

IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT HAVE A THREESOME READ THIS

http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=52642&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

KSsocal - Thu Aug 18, 2011I had the pleasure of spending time with the beautiful Jade Capri this past Wednesday. I had previously partied with this amazing Brazilian lady on July 22 during the COY Awards. I have had several parties at The Love Ranch and all have been a good time. But my experience with Jade exceeded expectations and prior experiences...

OSU Mike(Frmrly CO) - Tue Aug 23, 2011I'm writing this because regardless of the nature of the relationship, Jade has shown to be a friend to me in the truest sense of the word...thank her for helping me as much as she has and show her the appreciation she deserves for going far above and beyond in making my first true intimate encounter truly special. This only happens because Jade was willing to invest the time and energy into developing a relationship of trust long ago...

Sighkai - Mon Sep 05, 2011 Firstly, I just have to say that this Brazilian beauty is awesome personified. This is a woman that you don't want to write a review about because you don't want others finding out about her. That doesn't matter though because her great personality shines through her posts and responses and will have anybody reading intrigued. Then, looking at her stunning pictures, you might think to yourself that such a woman could not exist...

scilian.stud - Wed Sep 21, 2011My encounter with the Brazilian Bombshell was nothing short of fantastic. This Lady is very sexy and knows how to leave you asking for more...

Swimmer02004 - Sun Oct 02, 2011When I arrived on LR around noon, my heart begins to race from nervousness. There are times I want to run back to my car and bolt out from their lot. I took few deep breaths saying I can do this. I walked up to the gate, knowing I haven't done my research about the ranch, but heard about it from a friend of mine.
Jade instantly caught my attention. Her sparking blue eyes and beautiful smiles is what drew me to Jade. I explained to Jade that this will be my first time and my first time ever...

KSsocal - Sat Oct 08, 2011I had partied twice before with Jade and what can I say but that she is quite a lady!
Our last party in August in the VIP room was beyond description. So what do we do
for an encore? Jade and I had discussed the possibility of a two girl party. I was a little
hesitant since I like to have Jade all to my self ( LOL )...

JustAverage - Tue Mar 20, 2012I threw myself into Jade's arms and bed. I managed to find some sort of energy reserves I didn't know existed, and charged ahead into my second encounter. What followed next was very good - and completely unscripted, flowing as we both needed. Jade's tanned body was soft and firm, and she was...

Belair57 - Thu Mar 22, 2012Not only beautiful on the outside, but on the inside too. Cool, easy going, open to many things. An experience I'll never forget. I'll really miss her when she decides to quit working...[/color]

k-rocker - Sun Mar 25, 2012It is difficult to say something about this amazing woman that has not already been said. I will describe my own experiences with her, and hope that yet another more-than-satisfied client will convince those with an extremely high threshold of how incredibly wonderful Jade Capri is! Like so many other message board participants. She wisely posts many photographs of herself on multiple threads. She has a fantastic figure (though believe me, she has a gorgeous face too!)!...[/color]

OSU Mike(Frmrly CO) - Thu Apr 05, 2012 Jade Capri really proved herself to be a true friend to me and one of my loudest and most intense cheerleaders. She stood by me through some very very rough times and anyone who is willing to stand by me in the bad times pretty much meets my definition of a “True Friend”.
So you can imagine just how important it was to me, to be able to set-up a booking with her again...

TahoeGuy - Apr 05, 2012 So after a little research on the boards I decided to book an appointment with Jade and I couldn't have been happier with my choice. This was my first time at the Ranch and by no means a regular visiting these places so I was a little nervous when I first got there. She walked up to introduce her self my jaw hit the floor...

TahoeGuy - Apr 21, 2012 ..was even better than the first! I couldn't of have imagined a better friday night...

Atlfan - May 03, 2012 When I arrived I was blown away first and foremost by her body. She has curves in all the right places, voluptuous, tan, and firm. If you are concerned because she does not show her face in her pictures don’t be you will not be disappointed. I looked for a flaw but I could not find one. I could not have lost my v-card to a more attractive woman. I thought perhaps the pictures may be old or out of date but this was not the case. If you like exotic beauties, this is exactly what you are going to get...

Szuniga - May 13, 2012 I have had the pleasure of partying with Jade and she is not just beautiful but has the nicest personality. Her personality is what attracts you to her and much more...

jshusker - May 19, 2012 I have had the pleasure of partying with Jade and she is not just beautiful but has the nicest personality. Her personality is what attracts you to her and much more...

Swimmer02004 - June 3, 2012 I had fun with Jade, 1st and 2nd time, 3rd time is a charm with her. you have this amazing skills that makes you feels at ease. for Me I think its her personality, her eyes and especially her smile...

redwood - Sat Jul 07, 2012As a lot of board members know, I am partial to the Love Ranch and especially the ladies of Shady Pines! (Just look at my signature!) Not to sell any of the other Love Ranch ladies short, but the Ladies of Shady Pines are among the most wonderful I have met in this hobby...

EvenSteven - Sat Jul 14, 2012I had just recently joined here and went through the reviews, it became clear to me that Jade was the perfect one for me. So I emailed her to introduce myself and we talked for about a week or so. What a truly nice woman. She was so kind to me and ALWAYS responded to my messages. I wanted to get to know her a little bit before I made the trip and that was a great decision...

OSU Mike(Frmrly CO) - Tue Jul 17, 2012(This is not much a review as it is a very heartfelt note from a friend) From Mike - Which is why I am so very appreciative of Jade and Malika for reaching out to me and offering encouragement and for being a sounding board for my frustrations...

EvenSteven - Wed Jul 25, 2012 What can I say, Jade never ceases to amaze me. Like I said in my previous review, she is a very beautiful woman who is even more beautiful on the inside. I wish I had Jade's internal and external beauty...

torontoral - Fri Jul 27, 2012 In person, she's as warm and earthy as she appears on the Net or on the Board; a genuine pleasure to be around, and her sense of style...impeccable. The day I met her, she was wearing a black ensemble that offered a slight glimpse of her bronzed shoulders, and...ooh la la, is all I can say...

Sasha1620 - Fri Jul 27, 2012 WOW! It says it all. My guy and I visted the Ranch and met with Jade after a previous date had to be postponed. Jade is as warm and genuine as she is beautiful and sexy. Both of us had such a great time with her...

ranger61a - Fri Aug 03, 2012 Ranger is Sasha's boyfriend :) Had a awesome time with you, because you rock!!! From thbe moment we walked in the door, the drinks, the conversation, and the rest of time together u exceeded our expectations...

tonytgun - Sat Aug 04, 2012 I met Jade last year during an annual trip to the Love Ranch and fell in love with her immediately. From her accent, to her command of multiple languages to her alluring beauty I knew that I had found someone truly special. Unfortunately due to my travel companions I didn't get to spend much time with her. I came back this year and amazingly enough (and much to my surprise)...

Message Board Members Comments ( note that some comments are based on our everyday interaction on the message board [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] - Sun Jul 08, 2012Jade Capri is Awesome...

redwood - Thu Aug 16, 2012 I have had several parties with Jade over the last year, but had only said hello to Katrina, even though she had once graced my signature as a lady I wanted to meet. Unfortunately our schedules never seemed to mesh. I won't go into details, but they get along extremely well and provide a guy everything he could want, need or fantasize about during a party. Both are beautiful, sexy ladies with wonderful personalities and a great chemistry together...

Ankou_Reaper - Thu Aug 23, 2012 I don't post exact details, but gentlemen, Jade has a sexual energy to her that is really quite amazing. She knows what to do, how to do it, and exactly what gets a guy going. She kisses, nibbles, and everything inbetween to get you ready. And when she looks into your eyes, you are pulled into her spell of seduction...

exene - Tue Aug 28, 2012 My husband and I were lucky enough to plan our anniversary with Jade, she is wonderful, she made our day one of the best ever...

A very sweet note from someone...
Jade
I just wanted to write you a thank you note for your help last Friday. It has been a long time since feeling an intimate touch. I know our time was short but in that time you showed me passion that has been missing for a while. I will probably never have the opportunity to have your company again so I just want to say thank you and truly good luck in your future. In the mean time, keep living life the best way you can.
Best wishes, K... August/12

BennyB - Fri Aug 31, 2012 The experience next I can only describe as absolutely mind-expanding! Jade is absolutely wonderful!...

BennyB - Sat Sep 01, 2012 How I got to and from Jade is worth its own review.
Love Ranch North and the Bunny Ranch have an awesome sedan service, which really doesn't get talked about enough!...

whterbt - Sat Sep 08, 2012 I chose to have an overnight party with her. We began when she picked me up at my hotel. I felt like it was prom night or something. The driver, Bob, was a total character, great guy. He drove us to our dinner date where we had some excellent sushi and great conversation...

KSsocal - Sep 09, 2012 The reason that I will return to see this Brazilian Beauty is because she is such a warm
and wonderful person. Back to "WOW". Without going into too much detail, "WOW" seems to be the only utterance
I can muster each and every time with Jade...

jestr - Mon Sep 17, 2012 Then we chatted for a while and i enjoyed listening to her wonderful accent. She introduced me to a couple of board members that were there and some other ladies that I had talked with on the boards. Then she interrupted the chatting to point out that she had some tickets to a show and wanted to know if i would be willing to go with her. I said that I was up for that and we discussed the plans for the evening before heading out...

Crock_Harker - Mon Sep 17, 2012 Imagine a typical Saturday. You and your spouse/partner/lover wake up, share a little breakfast, talk over what you're going to do that day, run some errands, head home, do some chores, freshen up and end the day by spending a romantic evening together. You go out for a nice, candlelit dinner; share some delicious drink; listen to a little live music; dance a little; and then head home. Your lover leads you off to the bedroom for some of the most intimate, intense, sensual, lovemaking you have ever had in your entire life!...

piglet - Mon Sep 24, 2012 I write this review with mixed feelings because part of me wants to keep Jade a secret but if you are looking for a positive person to change your perspectives and have an unforgettable time with there is only one woman to do that her name is...... Jade Capri my Brazilian Baby xx...

Crock_Harker - Wed Oct 03, 2012 Our second "date" was every bit as amazing as our first...even more so because we were looking forward to spending more time together. Our time together is meaningful, passionate, intense and also fun...

Ankou_Reaper - Wed Oct 10, 2012 Jade and I had amazing parties back in August, and I knew we had to reparty. So When I decided that I was heading back to the Ranch, there was one lady that I had in mind. So we agreed to meet on the last day of my trip so we could send me back to the freezing cold weather of Michigan. Jade, thank you for the amazing time. You are truely such a special lady and our parties get better each time!...

tahoeGuy - Wed Oct 10, 2012 On a serious note I have another review of Jade. Before my party on saturday I realized damn, this will be my 6th party. Hmmm wonder if I have a problem and that I need to go to JA (Jade's Anonymous) or I might have to move further away? Besides the party it is always nice just to hang out before and after and not get rushed off and she treats you like a true friend but once the party starts its passion...

Thunderstorm - Mon Oct 15, 2012 Eventually, Jade walks into the room and it is like the air left the building. Jade is absolutely stunning! I don't think I said anything beyond hello and these flowers are for you, until we arrived on Jade's room. Five foot eight inches of lush womanhood. Jade was wearing black thigh high stockings , black heels, I'm guessing three inch, matching black panties, bra, and a sheer black mini robe...

Tonytgun - Tue Oct 16, 2012 Well for one I don't remember how the bed was due to the attention that Jade paid me. As always she is unique in the way that she puts you at ease and treats you with respect and compassion. She already knows what you want long before you know it. It was a truly amazing experience...

Crock_Harker - Sun Oct 21, 2012 *** Crock's JADE CAPRI Review Thread ***...

redwood - Wed Oct 24, 2012 Over the last year and a half I have had several parties with Jade. I finally decided to break my last rule (Jade knows how many rules I have broken with her!) and invite Jade on an overnight outdate...

whterbt - Fri Oct 26, 2012 This party is one for the history books, I can hardly imagine one that would top it...

spanky1234 - Fri Nov 02, 2012 Jade, I am so happy that you have decided to post on the message board. How else I would have been able to know you. I am very happy that I was able to talk to you since day one on the message board. You are such a sweetheart. You have a very beautiful Brazilian body...

thunderstorm - Thu Nov 01, 2012 The ultimate party! TWO CURRENT BUNNIES OF THE MONTH! Jade was wearing a matching peach and white lace, garters, panties and bra, tan thigh highs and a black skin tight dress and black heels. So sexy!...

desert65 - Wed Nov 07, 2012 Jade is fantastic, beautiful and funny! Just the kind of girl that I like. It has been so nice to have a sweet, beautiful woman to help me through this process. The only thing hotter than having a party with Jade is seeing her do things to another girl, knowing that you are next!...

origlegman - Thu Nov 08, 2012 ...a lot has already been written about Jade's excellent skills behind closed doors and, I am here to say they are all true. Jade is one of the most caring, loving and compassionate woman I have ever had the pleasure of knowing...

tahoeGuy - Mon Nov 12, 2012 ...After spending so much time with her has made the time we hangout in the parlor just as special as the physical side of things we do behind closed doors. She is really a wonderful person. Every party has been different from passion to intense, new experiences and dressing me up for an event...

tonytgun - Tue Dec 04, 2012 Jade of course met me at the door and was as always, meticulously dressed and looking absolutely gorgeous. We spent some time at the bar talking about various subjects and after a bit she mentioned that she was hungry. We placed an order for dinner and I rolled out to downtown Carson City to retrieve dinner...

tosh fan - Thu Dec 06, 2012 This is my first post and what better way to pop my cherry, than to share with you my AMAZING time with Jade. I made a trip to the ranch and had done my homework before visiting. I chose Jade and am very glad I did. I sent her an email to say hello and make sure she would be available. She responded quickly and answered every question I had...

redwood - Mon Dec 10, 2012 So, as some know, during his recent Ustream session from the LRN, Dennis generously offered a foursome with Jade, Nikki and Kimberly for half-price. I have partied many times with Jade...

kdp - Mon Dec 10, 2012 When I first joined the board last year I already had an idea of what I was looking for, needless to say Jade far exceeded my expectations. You hear all the time about how beautiful, intelligent, sexy, their right for she is a great all around person...

Ankou_Reaper - Thu Dec 13, 2012 ...Jade Capri. I could go on about how amazing she is before the party. How she spends time getting to know the gentlemen in her life. About how she makes you feel like the only person she cares about and goes out of her way to check on you. If you're on this site, you know she's amazing...

atlfan- Fri Dec 14, 2012 This was my second date with the girl of my dreams Jade Capri. What impressed me the most is that Jade’s priority is my happiness, and not booking as many dates with me as possible. Even though I have booked two dates with her this year I never felt any pressure from her to do so. She knows I can get lonely and she never took advantage of me...

bigalyl99 - Sun Dec 23, 2012 Jade is a magnificent person and not to mention...Gorgeous. Her profile pics do not show her face but only adds to the mystery. In person, she is a sight to behold.
Jade spends her time to get to know you and makes light of the situation for visitors. The experience is worth it. Jade is a very sensual person and puts in the effort to make the GFE feel so real...

crumbie- Sun Dec 30, 2012 After over a year of emails and PM's, I walk into the Love Ranch North. A couple of minutes later, she walks out in a drool worthy little black dress. I guess I don't really need to say that her photo's don't really do her justice...

Hunt13 - Sat Feb 23, 2013 Jade is an intelligent and educated business woman. Like any other business, this is a very important quality to have in the brothel business. Jade understands that a happy customer is a returning customer. She will work a little harder, be a little more creative and give that extra effort, all in an effort to make her customers happy...

John N Ga - Mon Feb 25, 2013 I was super excited to finally having playtime in her room! Jade had asked me in the BunnyRanch chatroom prior to my visit...what color I wanted her to wear. YELLOW was my choice! Love Jade in yellow! After some amazing long kisses, Jade removed her bikini! I suddenly felt light headed! WOW...WHAT A VISION!! Jade is SMART, FUNNY, TECH SAVY, a BUSINESS WOMAN...

jshusker - Wed Mar 06, 2013 I had a wonderful Wednesday afternoon with Jade it is hard to described a party with Jade she will live you speechless also guys ask Jade about her special lipstick ...

Ankou_Reaper - Sun Mar 24, 2013 Jade Capri. How can I even begin to review this amazing lady I can't, so I guess I will just talk about her. Jade is more than a Lover. She is a great friend. And yes, she is an AMAZING lover.
Whats great about Jade is she takes care of her clients as much as she can.She made sure I ate, checked on my anxiety levels. She is just a genuine nice person...

tahoeGuy - Wed Mar 27, 2013 ... When I finally made it to the ranch I requested Jade. When she finally came out and tapped me on the shoulder I turned around and looked at her the the blood immediately started flowing to certain parts. I composed myself and received a long hug and kiss from her that was well needed. I was thinking to myself this is a special lady and I was luck to have crossed paths with her...

Polycarbonate - Wed Mar 26, 2013 I was a virgin, so I wanted to choose someone that seemed like she would give me a good first party and first time experience. Luckily, I had lurked the boards and found some positive reviews and praise for Jade.This was the best experience of my life, and I'm so glad I chose Jade. She was really just a complete sweetheart who was still insta-boner sexy. She worked to make me as comfortable as possible, knowing I was a virgin. I appreciated her extending the party of her own volition...

SonnyJosephson+3 - Fri Apr 05, 2013 I had the most fantastic opportunity to enjoy a foursome. She is a very attention to detail oriented and will satisfy your EVERY need. And one of the most fantastic bodies I have ever laid eyes on. That beautiful backside is worth the admission alone...

redwood - Tue Apr 09, 2013 When I first met Jade, I was blown away by how unbelievably sexy she is and the incredible sex we had together, but the more and more time I got to spend with her, the more I became enchanted by Jade the lady. She is the best! She will be dressed impeccably in a beautiful, sexy dress. You will find that she pays attention to every detail...

atlfan - Thu Apr 11, 2013 ...I decided I wanted to see Jade a few days in a row. Even if I had to work a couple weeks longer, I wanted to have her by my side for as long as possible. I really like spending time with a woman who appreciates my sense of humor and who I can laugh with. When we are together I feel like a kid again...

Belair57 - Thu Apr 11, 2013 I have been seeing Jade for over two years now, and I can honestly say that Jade is the most incredible lady I have ever met. She has a perfect body and face of a Goddess. And this incredible beauty is not only limited to the outside. Jade is kind, sweet, intelligent, and fun to talk to. She has an aura about her that puts a guy at easy...

bcs1977 - Mon Apr 22, 2013 Jade Capri definitely has the nicest ass I've ever seen and I do mean ever!!! I can see why she was elected "The Best Ass" at the Ranch... The whole experience was simply mind blowing...

UNCOStudent950 - Tue Apr 23, 2013 Jade is a truly priceless gem that anyone would have to feel a sense of luck and gratefulness for just getting that chance to meet her one. I have finally realized that you need an unlimited budget to really get to see all that Jade has to offer. There’s just no way in spending an hour or 2 hours or a day or 2 days or a week or even a month could you ever capture all the depth...

johnrecover - Sat May 18, 2013 ...Jade has the amazing body I have seen and I decided that she was going to be my first full body massage. What Jade does for me no one else can do. Her compassion and understanding of a man's needs goes far beyond anything I have ever seen or experienced...

chrisgo - Fri May 24, 2013 ... She was very friendly and forthcoming, adding to the experience of meeting her in person. Her pictures were great, but she's even better in person. She understandably hides it for privacy, but she has a beautiful face, a pretty smile and gorgeous lips. Jade was easy to talk to, a good conversationalist, and has a very calming personality...

slickderic - Tue May 28, 2013 ... less the 2 seasons ago I met up with Jade Capri and I gotta say she's beautiful in person. I had a drink at the bar with her and we spoke for a few minutes as it was good to finally meet after speaking online here and there...

jestr - Thu May 30, 2013 ... I was more than willing to see where this was going. They continued some of the fun in the parlor and I had to ask them if they were starting the party without me, lol. We agreed on a threesome party and everyone was looking forward to the fun. The party was fantastic and I quite enjoyed everything the ladies did. They really get along with each other and that came out in the party.The delay in starting the party was well worth it as it made everyone more than ready to party, which was more amazing than I could ever have imagined...

Ankou_Reaper - Sun Jun 02, 2013 ... If you've ever seen a three way porno, thats alot like what this party was lie! We kept going from position to position! Everyone wanted a chance to enjoy everyone equally! It was o much fun!
The craziest part is when me, Jade , and Ally did "the Oracle" - a term created by Ally! It was a position I had seen in porn but never thought id get to try. I knw it has other names, but I like the Oracle. Its Oral plus Circle. All three participants are giving and receiving Oral at the same time. It was incredible...

Ankou_Reaper - Mon Jun 03, 2013 ... I could tell you the sex with Jade was amazing as always. I could tell you we actually STILL tried new positions. (Standing sex is awesome! ) I could tell you how much we enjoy partying, but anyone who knows Jade knows she's incredible. I could tell you that Jade treats you like a long time friend, and not a source of income. But i know Jade amplifies all these positive things in all her interactions with us...

John N Ga - Wed Jun 12, 2013 ... After being with them separately, and becoming super friends with both of them, I knew I wanted to get these two HOT LADIES together...The chemistry between these two is amazing and has to be experienced in person to fully appreciate the HEAT!!... Jade looked STUNNING in a white form fitting dress...

Bobby - Fri Jun 21, 2013 ..I had such an amazing time that this review HAD to be made. I was planning this trip for over a year and it was well worth it!! It is impossible to put into words my experience, but I will try and paraphrase it here. Inside the parlor I get a beer down, and then Jade walks up looking absolutely gorgeous. I'm sure my jaw dropped, and I knew immediately that I made the right choice. OMG the party was ridiculous, I was shaking my head in disbelief the entire time...

kingstannis99 - Sun Jun 23, 2013 ... It began in february when I decided I wanted to go see Miss jade Capri on my birthday... After a couple of minute of waiting in came the most beautiful women I have ever saw in my life Jade Capri. She came wearing a black silk robe and then she came up and gave me a kiss and drop the robe to the ground and song that was playing in my head was happy birthday mister president happy birthday to you and then started the sexy time. All I can say is wow...

Wesley - about 3 weeks ago ... Now Keep In Mind, I live in Nevada & I have Met many women in this Business for the Last 10 Years. I cant even Compare anyone else. Even the Best Girl before Jade didn't take Care of me the Way Jade Does. ALL i can say is that she is very Sweet & Caring...

Wesley702LV -Thu Jul 04, 2013 ... Jade Capri Is Like No One Ive Ever Met Before In this Industry. ive Been Around this Industry around 9 Yrs.I Live In Nevada & take Advantage of Everything Nevada has to Offer me. Ive Met Alot of Gilrls, Mgrs , Bartenders, Security. She Is Unique in her Own Way. Must Be Because of the Brazillian Culture she Comes from. She Is Pretty Open to what you want to Do w/ a Few Exceptions. Some Of Which I Really Wanted, But You have to Expect that....

Hunt13 - Sat Jul 13, 2013 ... Let’s just say that Jade found various ways to satisfy me over the next several hours. No one should ever question Jade’s skills and abilities. Just when I thought I had nothing left to give Jade managed to get more out of me. I’m sure that everyone gets the picture. For those of you that have not yet had the pleasure of sleeping in a bed with Jade lying right next to you, it’s a very great experience. Jade also has one fabulous way of waking a guy up in the morning....

atlfan - Sun Jul 21, 2013 ... The party was very pleasurable and fun. I felt very confident and relaxed with a sexy ass lady on each arm. I think we all had great chemistry and the flow of the party felt very natural. Jade and Jordan worked very well together. I loved kissing/licking one girl while only being able to hear and feel what was going on elsewhere. I am still grinning...

atlfan - Tue Jul 16, 2013 ...My weekend with Jade was filled with new adventures, experiences, good advice, support, honesty, and most importantly fun. Jade taught me how to further refine myself as a man and how to continue to take more baby steps towards complete and utter sexiness. She even gave me some nuggets of wisdom that I can apply on future dates and romantic situations...

KSsocal- Tue Jul 16, 2013 ... "IT" means her amazing
ability to make her clients feel special as if they were the only one for that particular time. And she does this with a grace and charm that I have found to be truly unique and intoxicating. That is why after a couple of years, I still find her as addicting as the first time we were together....

Tony Dark- Wed Jul 24, 2013 Jade Capri I wish I was a Virgin.
I had my first party with Jade and it was Very Sensual. Everyone knows Jade is a caring person she worked with me and gave me a very Sensual party. sensations on top were so strong because of the talented Jade Capri moving underneath me that the round was over and I didn't think it was going to. WOW that never happened to me before but it was all Jade....

2dots- Fri Aug 02, 2013 It being my first time at the Ranch, I wasn't sure what to expect. As I rang the buzzer at the gate, a thousand thoughts went through my head. Would I be nervous? Would she be as beautiful in person? And most importantly, would her personality match that beauty? Those pictures on the web were just a tantalizing tease of the radiant sexiness she exudes just standing around....

JustAverage - Tue Sep 03, 2013...I was set on having a slightly longer party with Jade, having remembered how she was before... and it was the same again, some very intense sensations and some very intimate moments. You know what I also remember? I remember amused and caring laughter we shared. I’m STILL a heck of a nervous guy in the bedroom ...and there was instead just smiles...

Ankou_Reaper - Mon Sep 09, 2013... Jade and i have now done 8 parties, and we STILL are trying new positions! Ive learned to love this one were we sit face to face . Its very sensual and I could tell Jade enjoyed it too...

Wesley702LV- Wed Sep 11, 2013...No other Woman Compares to this Overnight w/ Jade. The Next time i see Jade. She Is the ULTIMATE GFE since Ive Met many Women in my Life. Jade is a TOTAL Sweetie, Her Brazilian Culture Must Be Part of the Reason. No American Woman ive Met Can Compare. So there it Is My Week W/ Jade Capri...

scrt_sqrl - Sat Sep 14, 2013 ...Let me just say, Jade kisses so well that her kisses would be worth the price of admission alone!! It felt like we were two long lost lovers who hadn’t been together in years! I am so glad that Jade and I finally got together. Whatever great things that you read in her other reviews are totally true! My friend Jade is truly something special. I can’t wait to see what will happen next!...

Robert - Tue Sep 17, 2013... She is exceptional. Her photos are beautiful but she is even better in person. I can't say enough about her personality either. She is warm, friendly and very easy to talk to. We spoke for a while before “getting down to business”. I felt a genuine connection. She really works hard to please. And boy can she please me...

piglet - Tue Sep 24, 2013 ...She is AMAZINGLY sexy. But I think the best thing about any time with Jade is her ability to listen to you when you need to talk. Her stunning kindness and her almost supernatural ability to know what you need before you even realise you need it. Her patience is legendary and...

Youngblood- Fri Oct 11, 2013... Jade Capri: the virginity cure. To anyone considering a visit to jade, STOP CONSIDERING IT AND GO ALREADY! I promise, no matter how nervous you may be, she can, and will, bring out a side in you that you don't even know you have....

Robert - Oct 13, 2013 ...If you already know Jade, you know how easy she is to meet and talk with. If you haven't meet her, you need to make it a priority. In spite of a very busy life, she takes the time to make you feel special. She instantly puts one at ease and helps you overcome any nervousness. She loves to laugh and always has a warm inviting smile...

ralphy323 - Nov 06, 2013I have been asking myself since the party ended....WHY THE HELL HAVEN'T I SEEN HER SOONER!?! I have no good answer for that. I am not the kind to party and tell but I will say this guys Jade is a multiple time lover of the month and lover of the year for a reason, Jade Capri is truly an amazing woman all around and I will for sure be back very soon...

blackhawk - Nov 14, 2013 ...Jade is stunning beautiful , intelligent, and courteous .
We had a fantastic time in bed , with time to cuddle and talk "Brazilian " soccer !!...

Hunt13 - Nov 16, 2013Most of the time, when I watch a movie sequel, I find that the sequel is never as good as the original, The same can’t be said for the continuing dates that I have had with Jade Capri. As good as the actual sex is it wouldn’t mean as much without the basic affection that Jade gives. From the first day I went to see Jade, at the ranch, she has continued to show a sincere interest in my comfort and well being...

new2bayarea849 - Nov 19, 2013I was a virgin till last weekend, not anymore. I wanted to have a great first time experience and I started looking for that special someone. She eased off my nervousness by telling about how her first time was etc. Negotiation took hardly 30 seconds. I hated this part and we both were on same page, so it was easy. I had a quick d/c by Jade just to make sure that everything is right at right place and she was so kind that she made sure it was not an ackward experience...

Wesley702LV - Nov 19, 2013It Was Very difficult to say Good By to Jade after such an incredible 2 Nights w/her. But I Was Looking Forward to the Next Time I Saw Her which was Only in 2 weeks....

atlfan - Nov 30, 2013My latest trip to paradise had a few unexpected twists in it. The original plan was to go see my "steady gf" . Due to my limited time in the area and unforeseen events, I decided to roll my two appointments into a hot-ass threesome at my home-base LRN. I like to choose first time combinations of ladies whenever possible. I kind of feel like a pioneer discovering a new land for the first time. My own version of Plymouth Rock...

redwood - Dec 02, 2013Everything seemed to move effortlessly and fully involved all three of us in the fun. Lots of kissing, lots of touching, lots of playing and lots of fun. This was also Jade and Mona’s first party together and it might have something to do with the fact that they are both very comfortable with me, but you would never have known they had not partied with each other before...

Threesome_209 - Dec 02, 2013At first I was bummed that none of her pictured showed her face, but assumed she was just protecting her identity (which is the case), but still decided to make an appointment. The entire drive up, we were both extremely nervous and full of anticipation. As soon as Jade walked up, we were speechless. Her body from head to toe was simply perfect, and she had the gorgeous face to match! very accommodating (in terms of budget), and was very respectful...

atlfan - Dec 04, 2013 As long as Jade is at the LRN, I think its safe to say the Carson City area will be the hottest place in North America. Jade, thank you for being my sexy therapist. I had a lot on my mind and I'm glad I didn't hold anything back...

John N Ga - Dec 12, 2013This was my third party with the Brazilian Beauty!!!! Anyone sitting on the fence about meeting or making an appointment with Jade, sould wait no longer!! She will melt your heart, as well as any nerves one might have about being with her!...

ACW - Dec 12, 2013 So, I had just turned 30 and was still a virgin. Several years ago, I had decided that if I was still a virgin when I turned 30, I would go to one of the ranches. So as a birthday present, some family members offered to help pay, knowing how bad I wanted this. Jade is the PERFECT lady to give your V-card too. She’ll teach you, make sure you leave satisfied (she extended the party by a few minutes; she also extended MY party by a few inches ), and won’t be judgmental...

JCinNC - Dec 17, 2013 After a very short wait Jade finally met with me in the parlor. What a beautiful woman! I know you have seen the many pictures that Jade post for us and let me tell you, they are only the beginning to how beautiful this woman really is...You will be hooked. I know I am. I can't wait to meet her again.

Billsfanatic - Dec 20, 2013 I had a good laugh at that one. I realized what a great sense of humor Jade has.
..She has unlimited energy... Why did I wait so long? I don’t know but I won’t wait that long again to party with Jade. I found a new friend and an amazing lover...

jadecapri - Dec 28, 2013 ╚ ❥ JADE CAPRI - ❥ ❥ VIRGINS REVIEWS ❥ ❥...

mbaileyh - Dec 31, 2013 You can tell she looks great, you can guess she feels great. She does! Both of us agreed, Jade smelled, sounded, and tasted FANTASTIC as well. That's all five senses! We discussed what we wanted, and she was engaged and creative in giving us.

jadecapri - Jan 06, 2014 There was amazing interaction between us. I found out that this was the fist time Jade and Corynn played together. That blew my mind, the natural chemistry between them ...

redwood - Feb 08, 2014 She is always up for anything and brings a lot of enthusiasm and creativity to any situation! The Nuru Massage party is definitely one for the menu!

Éros - Feb 06, 2014 Jade I love you for who you are and for bringing such light and confidence into my life. Once I contacted Jade, she was very personable and honest. Through the whole process I never felt pressured or even nervous. Jade you have such a calming effect...

tonyazitshot - Feb 19, 2014 I could write for days explaining my experience from beginning to end. But to keep it simple, my memories with her will forever be burned into my brain (Memory Burn). I can’t stop thinking about it. From the first email, to the initial introduction, to the last kiss goodbye. Jade is attentive to detail. She cares how you are feeling at all times. I did not want it to end.

tonyazitshot- Feb 27, 2014 or those of you who are looking for your first visit, I strongly recommend Jade Capri. If you maybe had a not so good experience elsewhere, I strongly recommend Jade Capri. You will be treated with respect, courtesy, and self worth. She is truly there for you. I know she was for me. I am forever...

Hunt13- Mar 02, 2014 There is just no end to her talents and abilities. Of course I also must admit that everything taste better with Jade.I truly believe that Jade has a genuine care for all people. I see this in the other reviews written about her as well as how she conducts herself....

CapriPetra - Mar 04, 2014 She set my mind at ease with a grace and graciousness uncommon. The finest experience of ones lifetime awaits the bold...

felixr0se - Mar 19, 2014 ...her sexy Brazilian accent when she said “Hi, it’s nice to finally meet you.”..Her physique is truly a masterpiece

Cigarsmoker - Mar 23, 2014 I had this party planned out in advance so she wanted everything to be perfect, and let me tell you it was perfect...

Thank you for stopping by and I hope to see you soon [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Attachments:
JadeCapri6 SLIDE SHOW.jpg
JadeCapri6 SLIDE SHOW.jpg [ 52.78 KiB | Viewed 12331 times ]
jade capri slide show.jpg
jade capri slide show.jpg [ 50.54 KiB | Viewed 12347 times ]
JadeCapri6.jpg
JadeCapri6.jpg [ 37.06 KiB | Viewed 14753 times ]
jadecapri9.jpg
jadecapri9.jpg [ 39.66 KiB | Viewed 14750 times ]
jadec3.jpg
jadec3.jpg [ 40.04 KiB | Viewed 15368 times ]

http://www.jadecapri.com

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
JADE'S SPECIALS - ANY TIME
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME
VIRGINS, NEWBIES AND A LITTLE BIT RUSTYSpecialties-Couples, 2 Girls, Fetishes, Overnights, Outdates, ED, Bachelor Parties

775 246 5997

Last edited by jadecapri on Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:50 pm, edited 129 times in total.

Post subject: Re: ♡♥♡ JADE CAPRI REVIEWS ♡♥♡
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:58 pm 

CasanovasShadow wrote:
jadecapri wrote:

Seriously, who doesn't love you, Jade? You have such a loyal and well-deserved following because you are a classy woman.

Yes, she is! That's why I adore her.

rubyrae@bunnyranch.com

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:12 pm 

Location: Home and wishing I was at the bunny ranch with Jazzy.
Jade Capri and Ruby Rae are such sweet & beautiful ladies! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:14 pm 

CasanovasShadow wrote:
jadecapri wrote:

Seriously, who doesn't love you, Jade? You have such a loyal and well-deserved following because you are a classy woman.

Casanova as I said before you were one of the first people to welcome me. I have a special place for you in my heart. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME
VIRGINS, NEWBIES AND A LITTLE BIT RUSTYSpecialties-Couples, 2 Girls, Fetishes, Overnights, Outdates, ED, Bachelor Parties

775 246 5997

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:15 pm 

RubyRae wrote:
CasanovasShadow wrote:
jadecapri wrote:

No, I adore you Lover of the Month... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:16 pm 

White Chocolate wrote:
Jade Capri and Ruby Rae are such sweet & beautiful ladies! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Hey While Chocolate... it mad me fell like eating chocolate.. just let it melt...hummm [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:33 pm 

Great idea! Thank you !
[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:04 pm 

RubyRae wrote:
CasanovasShadow wrote:
jadecapri wrote:

As we say in Midwest farm country, "She's good people".

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:10 pm 

ohio guy wrote:
Great idea! Thank you !

You are very welcome OG :D

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:12 pm 

:D :D CNS

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:15 pm 

jadecapri wrote:

I'm looking forward to putting a review of our time together soon! :D

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Charter member of the Laci Ann Fan Club

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:55 am 

Mannym55 wrote:
jadecapri wrote:

I'm looking forward to putting a review of our time together soon! :D

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

That is something I will look forward to. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:16 pm 

Location: Somewhere deep inside my mind. Wish you could join me but it is kind of scary in here.
CasanovasShadow wrote:
jadecapri wrote:
I wanted to make easier for you and for me to have all my reviews in one place.

<span>[url]<a href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=51425[/url]" class="smarterwiki-linkify">http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=51425[/url]</a></span>

<span>[url]<a href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=50126[/url]" class="smarterwiki-linkify">http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=50126[/url]</a></span>

<span>[url]<a href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=48877[/url]" class="smarterwiki-linkify">http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=48877[/url]</a></span>

<span>[url]<a href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=51349[/url]" class="smarterwiki-linkify">http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=51349[/url]</a></span>

Thank you for stopping by [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

You know Cas, its one of the most fascinating things about Jade. Through out the course of the time leading up to my trip, whenever I told other ladies I'd already booked with Jade, the response was always "Jade, I LOVE Jade !!" and their response to the V thing "I'm so happy for HER !" (how does one respond to that ? Yeah, uh...me too LOL !!).

Granted, all the ladies are respectful of each other and if you tell them you've already booked they are good about wishing you well and inviting you to stop & say hi.

But for her coworkers to consistently give that kind of enthusiastic endorsement of a lady its really unusual.

But if you go there, you'll see why. Jade kind of plays big sister to all the ladies and the way she watches out for them, checks on if they are okay, gives advice to the younger girls, she's pretty doting.

Frankly, if you didn't know any better you'd think the rest of the ladies really were her sisters. She just cares a lot about people and has a big heart.

A few favorite ladies.

CLICK HERE FOR WILLOW'S BIO

CLICK HERE FOR MALIKA'S BIO

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:29 pm 

Location: LOVE RANCH NORTH : Mound house (outside of Carson City)
Jade sure is amazing, especially when we did our 2 girl party together, it was incredible. She is one exotic women.

ImageImageImageImageImage
★Cindi's Sexy Wish List ★Cindi's Journal Archives★The Cindi LaRue fanclub ★
2011 Courtesan of the Year Nominee
Visit me on Twitter @cindilarue

My Schedule:
I am local and I can come out on a 24-48 hour notice
Appointment Only

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:15 pm 

OSU Mike(Frmrly CO) wrote:
CasanovasShadow wrote:
jadecapri wrote:
I wanted to make easier for you and for me to have all my reviews in one place.

<span>[url]<a href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=51425[/url]" class="smarterwiki-linkify">http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=51425[/url]</a></span>

<span>[url]<a href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=50126[/url]" class="smarterwiki-linkify">http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=50126[/url]</a></span>

<span>[url]<a href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=48877[/url]" class="smarterwiki-linkify">http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=48877[/url]</a></span>

<span>[url]<a href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=51349[/url]" class="smarterwiki-linkify">http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=51349[/url]</a></span>

Thank you for stopping by [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

You know Cas, its one of the most fascinating things about Jade. Through out the course of the time leading up to my trip, whenever I told other ladies I'd already booked with Jade, the response was always "Jade, I LOVE Jade !!" and their response to the V thing "I'm so happy for HER !" (how does one respond to that ? Yeah, uh...me too LOL !!).

Granted, all the ladies are respectful of each other and if you tell them you've already booked they are good about wishing you well and inviting you to stop & say hi.

But for her coworkers to consistently give that kind of enthusiastic endorsement of a lady its really unusual.

But if you go there, you'll see why. Jade kind of plays big sister to all the ladies and the way she watches out for them, checks on if they are okay, gives advice to the younger girls, she's pretty doting.

Frankly, if you didn't know any better you'd think the rest of the ladies really were her sisters. She just cares a lot about people and has a big heart.
You can say that we are like sisters. We do stay long period of time here so it's like a big family... Although my sister wouldn't agree 100% with you or the ladies :mrgreen: :lol: . I am pretty though with them. But it's all out of love. I just want the best for my own sisters and for my borrowed sisters here. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:20 am 

LoverBabe~CindiLarue wrote:
Jade sure is amazing, especially when we did our 2 girl party together, it was incredible. She is one exotic women.

Cindi you are so much fun to play with!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:37 am 

jadecapri wrote:

That sounds like a FUN party !

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:05 am 

ohio guy wrote:
jadecapri wrote:

It was Ohio....it was [smilie=hot over you.gif]

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:50 pm 

White Chocolate wrote:

Agreed they are sweet and beautiful!

Photography!*Steamy Reviews!*Schedule & Specials!*F.A.Q.s
nataliaqing@bunnyranch.com

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:24 pm 

kimberlylove wrote:
Great reviews, Jade!!! You are awesome! :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Agreed!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:37 pm 

Location: Somewhere deep inside my mind. Wish you could join me but it is kind of scary in here.
nataliaqing wrote:
kimberlylove wrote:

Agreed!

Coolio ! As a legislative political staffer at the state level, wheelin and dealin was what I enjoyed most and the word "Agreed" was music to my ears. Time to call the Speaker and tell him to pound the gavel, we just came to a consensus LOL !!

A few favorite ladies.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:46 am 

ohio guy wrote:
jadecapri wrote:

Agreed it does sound like a fun party!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:53 am 

kimberlylove wrote:

awww....thank you Kimberly!!! You are awesome too. Even though we won't have a review of our party I would like to mention it. You are super hot and he was very very happy, Thank you. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

Post subject: Re: ♡♥♡ JADE CAPRI COLLECTION OF REVIEWS ♡♥♡
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:02 pm 

Great idea to put all your reviews in one place.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:40 pm 

I've had fun poking around and reading your ranch reviews for the past few days. I'm not surprised they're all good ones.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:47 pm 

Ms Jill wrote:
I've had fun poking around and reading your ranch reviews for the past few days. I'm not surprised they're all good ones.

Having met Jade in person I cannot say I am surprised at this either Jill. I was not able to sleep last night so I started reading through reviews on both of you and it confirmed with I've begun to suspect for some time now.

While the you and Jade might have been born in different hemispheres, you are very much cut from the same quality material. You both believe in treating people the right way, you both have a genuine concern for people, you both help the other ladies, and you both are all round beautiful people.

Where it not for the fact that it would ruin the fantasy for me if true, I would half wonder if you were sisters LOL !!

A few favorite ladies.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:48 am 

Ms Jill wrote:

I have to say the same thing about yours Jill. I have read and see quite interesting things about you.

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:46 pm 

jade your so cool:)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:35 pm 

Ms Jill wrote:

Having met Jade in person I cannot say I am surprised at this either Jill. I was not able to sleep last night so I started reading through reviews on both of you and it confirmed with I've begun to suspect for some time now.

While the you and Jade might have been born in different hemispheres, you are very much cut from the same quality material. You both believe in treating people the right way, you both have a genuine concern for people, you both help the other ladies, and you both are all round beautiful people.

Where it not for the fact that it would ruin the fantasy for me if true, I would half wonder if you were sisters LOL !!

lol....no ruin fantasies here Mike :mrgreen:
I will take this comment as a compliment. She is one of a kind. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:52 am 

Thanks for your kind words, Mike. Jade is awesome and I'm flattered to be compared with her!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:13 am 

Ms Jill wrote:
Thanks for your kind words, Mike. Jade is awesome and I'm flattered to be compared with her!

NP, I just call it how I see it. You two's personalities so bright, I gotta wear shades to be in the same room with you.

A few favorite ladies.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:04 pm 

Ms Jill wrote:

He is not the only one one Jill to find similar things about us. I am also flattered.

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:04 pm 

Ms Jill wrote:

NP, I just call it how I see it. You two's personalities so bright, I gotta wear shades to be in the same room with you.

I have shades for you Mike. No problema. :twisted:

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:31 pm 

Love your reviews, Jade! You take such good care of each gentleman and it shows with all of your positive reviews! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:02 am 

nataliaqing wrote:
Love your reviews, Jade! You take such good care of each gentleman and it shows with all of your positive reviews! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

Thank you so much Natalia. I think we all here outdo our self at the Love Ranch. I love that people feel so comfortable and welcome here. You know that you have treat people right when they want to make their way back and this is rewarding for me to see an feel it. Thank you all so much for coming back. You are here to see me or any one of the ladies, make your self at home. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:49 pm 

Malika Elizabeth wrote:
Great reviews, Jade!! You certainly have a loyal following of clients and that speaks volumes about you and how you treat them. Good work!

Thank you Malika. I do have loyal clients. It make me feel good that they want to come back. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Nice pic btw.

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:32 pm 

Some pictures for you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

Last edited by jadecapri on Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:28 am 

Lovely reviews, babe! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:24 am 

If someone didn't know how to use a computer, you'd really make it easy for them! Its all so neat and clean! Ten points for you Jade!
MWAHS Sunny~ [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Attachments:
IMG_9522.jpg
IMG_9522.jpg [ 52.92 KiB | Viewed 12332 times ]

SunnyStar@Bunnyranch.com
Flesh off the bus video
LRN Music Video

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:30 pm 

sunnystarr wrote:
If someone didn't know how to use a computer, you'd really make it easy for them! Its all so neat and clean! Ten points for you Jade!
MWAHS Sunny~ [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

You are so thoughtful. I would hope that this way is easy but soon I will make it easier to read my reviews. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:14 am 

Ever since posting my first review of Jade, I have always regretted it, because she just keeps getting busier and busier. But can't help it. Jade is the most generous and sexiest lady on the planet. [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:31 pm 

redwood wrote:
Ever since posting my first review of Jade, I have always regretted it, because she just keeps getting busier and busier. But can't help it. Jade is the most generous and sexiest lady on the planet. [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

Don't regret it. I will always make time for you. Even if is 1 or 2am and I am in my spinning bike :mrgreen: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:59 am 

redwood wrote:

Well-said, redwood.. Jade is busy because she does excellent with her guests! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:51 am 

nataliaqing wrote:
redwood wrote:

Well-said, redwood.. Jade is busy because she does excellent with her guests! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

We treat our guests like kings here [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:37 pm 

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:09 pm 

A new pictures for my reviews. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Attachments:
JC17-.jpg
JC17-.jpg [ 72.85 KiB | Viewed 12334 times ]

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:58 pm 

jadecapri wrote:
A new pictures for my reviews. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

WOW !! Love the picture !

A few favorite ladies.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:39 am 

Just had an absolutely phenomenal party with Jade. She is even prettier than I remember from our first visit and her gentle and patient style was exactly what I needed. She really showed me a simply wonderful time and it was a party I will not soon forget.

Will post an official review sometime soon.

Thanks again for everything Jade !!

Kisses

Mike

A few favorite ladies.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:41 am 

Just had an absolutely phenomenal party with Jade. She is even prettier than I remember from our first visit and her gentle and patient style was exactly what I needed. She really showed me a simply wonderful time and it was a party I will not soon forget.

Kisses

Mike

A few favorite ladies.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:01 pm 

jadecapri wrote:

You're stunning! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:01 pm 

jadecapri wrote:

WOW !! Love the picture !

Why Thank you!
I will send it to you.
[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:02 pm 

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:52 pm 

jadecapri wrote:

Wow Jade, I can't believe how I initially missed this. :shock:

At any rate, better late then never, huh? :lol: :P :mrgreen:

Looking Intoxicatingly gorgeous as usual! :mrgreen: :wink:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:57 pm 

Kisses

Mike

Late but here :mrgreen:
It was a time to remember Mike. I hope you won't forget soon or later [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] because I won't

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:58 pm 

nataliaqing wrote:
jadecapri wrote:

You're stunning! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Thank you babe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:35 am 

Robert_SoCal wrote:
jadecapri wrote:

Very true Robert. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
Now that you found don't forget to sot by to check out the news :mrgreen: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:43 pm 

jadecapri wrote:
Robert_SoCal wrote:
jadecapri wrote:

Very true Robert. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
Now that you found don't forget to sot by to check out the news :mrgreen: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

No Problemo my Samba sweet :D

Honey, ANY news where you're concerned has got to be the BEST news of all :) :wink:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:23 pm 

Robert_SoCal wrote:
jadecapri wrote:

Honey, ANY news where you're concerned has got to be the BEST news of all :) :wink:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

You could not be more sweet than that. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:05 am 

jadecapri wrote:
Robert_SoCal wrote:
jadecapri wrote:

You could not be more sweet than that. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LOL - I'm just getting warmed up. When I visit again, things will be much more sweeter!! :mrgreen: :twisted:

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

Post subject: Re: ♡♥♡ JADE CAPRI COLLECTION OF REVIEWS ♡♥♡ 05/05
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:43 pm 

Great reviews Jade... I can't imagine you ever having a bad party.... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 1:42 pm 
Site Admin

Great reviews Jade.

http://www.LoveRanch.net
http://www.Facebook.com/LoveRanchNorth
http://www.Twitter.com/LoveRanchNorth
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/LoveRanchNorth
775-246-7077

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:14 pm 

Robert_SoCal wrote:
jadecapri wrote:

LOL - I'm just getting warmed up. When I visit again, things will be much more sweeter!! :mrgreen: :twisted:

I am looking forward to that Robert [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 12:33 am 

jadecapri wrote:
redwood wrote:

Don't regret it. I will always make time for you. Even if is 1 or 2am and I am in my spinning bike :mrgreen: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I never regret it.... even though you get busier and busier...you are the best and the best party on the planet! You always take care of me and I you...hehehe. Let's just keep it going. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Post subject: Re: ♡♥♡ JADE CAPRI COLLECTION OF REVIEWS ♡♥♡ 22/05
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:57 pm 

This past Friday when I partied with Jade it was the most sensual party I've had she has a smoking hot body I won't go into details but she has the most softest tender kisses she is a real sweetheart [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 1:16 am 

jadecapri wrote:
Robert_SoCal wrote:
jadecapri wrote:

I am looking forward to that Robert [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I really mean it Jade. Even though I'll be visiting the LRN in exactly 2 weeks from now when you'll be on vacation, that future encounter between us will definitely happen. Count on it luv. :mrgreen: :P

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:26 am 

Jade have a nice vacation take care and have a good time I will miss you.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:26 pm 

kimberlylove wrote:
I always enjoy reading your reviews, Jade! You're amazing! Love you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Funny thing because I enjoy reading your too Kimberly [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:27 pm 

jstarfrost wrote:
Great reviews Jade... I can't imagine you ever having a bad party.... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Thank you Janet [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I hope I never experience it :mrgreen:

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:28 pm 

dianne wrote:
Great reviews Jade.

Thank you Dianne. It's always nice to see you around [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

Post subject: Re: ♡♥♡ JADE CAPRI COLLECTION OF REVIEWS ♡♥♡ 6/3
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:40 pm 

Great reviews girl, your just stunning alright:)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:21 am 

Great reviews Jade I enjoyed reading them. [smilie=be mine!.gif]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:37 pm 

redwood wrote:
jadecapri wrote:
I never regret it.... even though you get busier and busier...you are the best and the best party on the planet! You always take care of me and I you...hehehe. Let's just keep it going. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

I am all for it. You know me [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:39 pm 

jshusker wrote:
This past Friday when I partied with Jade it was the most sensual party I've had she has a smoking hot body I won't go into details but she has the most softest tender kisses she is a real sweetheart [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Husker, you are a gentleman, a sweet man. I am looking forward for our next time together. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:01 pm 

Thanks for the kind words your one in a million. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:26 pm 

Robert_SoCal wrote:
I really mean it Jade. Even though I'll be visiting the LRN in exactly 2 weeks from now when you'll be on vacation, that future encounter between us will definitely happen. Count on it luv. :mrgreen: :P

Whenever our time comes I will be happy to know it was well worth the wait. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:12 pm 

Jade, we really miss you and want you home NOW!! I hope you are having lots of fun without us? I love all your reviews you are a special person.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:55 am 

jshusker wrote:
Jade have a nice vacation take care and have a good time I will miss you.

Thank you Husker [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] , I had a great time back home. I missed you all [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:20 pm 

aprillrn wrote:
Jade, we really miss you and want you home NOW!! I hope you are having lots of fun without us? I love all your reviews you are a special person.

Awww... Aren't you precious... I miss you now that I am here at the Ranch. Thank you April and I think you too are a special person. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

Post subject: Re: ♡♥♡ JADE CAPRI COLLECTION OF REVIEWS ♡♥♡ 07/28
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:50 pm 

I added new reviews from more wonderful people. Great times :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:06 pm 

I'm very flattered that you added my note !

A few favorite ladies.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:07 pm 

I'm very flattered that you added my note !

That is a very nice note Mike. Thank you for taking the time and Congratulations [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:56 pm 

jadecapri wrote:

I am still waiting for this outfit babe! It is amazing...as are you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:56 pm 

redwood wrote:
jadecapri wrote:

I am still waiting for this outfit babe! It is amazing...as are you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

I will have this info on my calendar :P . You will see me in it [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

Post subject: Re: ♡♥♡ JADE CAPRI COLLECTION OF REVIEWS ♡♥♡ 08/06
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:17 am 

My Shady Pines Profile :mrgreen:

Image JADE CAPRI is without a doubt the voice of reason for Shady Pines. She sincerely wants the best for us and us for her. She is always offering advice personally or professionally honestly and fairly which we take to heart. She can always count a teasing universal groan from us when she says "I want to take a picture" . We get posed, moved, endure several "one mores". Photography lessons should be added to Jade's wishlist.
Contact Jade thejadecapri@gmail.com

JADE'S PICTURE THREAD

JADE'S SPECIALS

TOP NORTH LOVER OF THE YEAR JADE CAPRI 2011!

Image JADE CAPRI REVIEW THREAD

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

Post subject: Re: ♡♥♡ JADE CAPRI COLLECTION OF REVIEWS ♡♥♡ 08/17
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:09 pm 

KatrinaMarie wrote:
Fabulous reviews Jade!!!

I especially love the newest one ;)

Thank you love. I wonder why. :mrgreen: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

Post subject: Re: ♡♥♡ JADE CAPRI COLLECTION OF REVIEWS ♡♥♡ 08/26
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:17 pm 

I will add some new reviews to this thread tonight. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:29 pm 

jadecapri wrote:
I will add some new reviews to this thread tonight. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Jade will rock your socks off!!!!! :mrgreen:

Post subject: Re: ♡♥♡ JADE CAPRI COLLECTION OF REVIEWS ♡♥♡ 08/31
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:20 pm 

What a great post Jade. Thank you so much for helping me with mine.

Available for appt. with deposit prior to my schedule

*Click for my Reviews*

Click for My LoveRanch Bio
Email: missskye@loveranch.net
Check out my video bio Miss Skye!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:01 pm 

jadecapri wrote:

IS THIS AT THE PLAYBOY MANSION?

*Click for my Reviews*

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:50 pm 

great new reviews....Can't wait to see her again. :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:40 pm 

Such amazing reviews Jade! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

AllyJames@loveranch.net
Twitter: @AllyJames_LRN
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ally.james.338863

My bio & pics!: http://loveranch.net/showgal.php?g=cont ... 8/2_1&s=43
Call to book with me: 775.246.7077
Available 7 days a week from 8:00am-Midnight

Post subject: Re: ♡♥♡ JADE CAPRI COLLECTION OF REVIEWS ♡♥♡ 08/06
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:11 pm 

jadecapri wrote:
My Shady Pines Profile :mrgreen:

Image JADE CAPRI is without a doubt the voice of reason for Shady Pines. She sincerely wants the best for us and us for her. She is always offering advice personally or professionally honestly and fairly which we take to heart. She can always count a teasing universal groan from us when she says "I want to take a picture" . We get posed, moved, endure several "one mores". Photography lessons should be added to Jade's wishlist.
Contact Jade thejadecapri@gmail.com

JADE'S PICTURE THREAD

JADE'S SPECIALS

TOP NORTH LOVER OF THE YEAR JADE CAPRI 2011!

Image JADE CAPRI REVIEW THREAD

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I Like when you say your famous quote"I don't Love IT" Cracks me up!

*Click for my Reviews*

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:52 pm 

tahoeGuy wrote:
jadecapri wrote:

hehe.. I sure will [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] How are you?
Saw on twitter that you check in at the airport the other day. :( When are you coming back?

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:53 pm 

Miss Skye wrote:

Thank you Skye and you are welcome. I had someone helping me and I help you... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:03 am 

jadecapri wrote:
Miss Skye wrote:

Thank you Skye and you are welcome. I had someone helping me and I help you... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Aw sombody loves me :D :D :D :D

*Click for my Reviews*

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:02 am 

Miss Skye wrote:
jadecapri wrote:
Miss Skye wrote:

Aw sombody loves me :D :D :D :D

hehehe... And I hope that is you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

Post subject: Re: ♡♥♡ JADE CAPRI COLLECTION OF REVIEWS ♡♥♡ 10/05
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:03 am 

UPDATED TODAY OCTOBER 05

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:11 pm 

jadecapri wrote:
tahoeGuy wrote:
jadecapri wrote:

Saw on twitter that you check in at the airport the other day. :( When are you coming back?

Just way this and I'm back! :P

Post subject: Re: ♡♥♡ JADE CAPRI COLLECTION OF REVIEWS ♡♥♡ 10/05
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:01 pm 

jadecapri wrote:
UPDATED TODAY OCTOBER 05

Where is the update?

*Click for my Reviews*

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:32 pm 

tahoeGuy wrote:
jadecapri wrote:

Just way this and I'm back! :P

Like this week? :twisted:

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997