Board index
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers     
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel      LoginLogin 
Click the bunny to return to the forum index.
Board index    General    Real Life Ranch Reports

Post subject: Kimberly's Birthday dessert-Godiva,chocolate,strawberries
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:26 pm 

Kimberly and I have partied before, but this was to be our first outdate. We had discussed this a while back and it seemed like the perfect time to do it was on her birthday. Because Kimberly has always fulfilled my wishes & desires, I wanted to do something special for her on her birthday. She suggested going out to dinner, so we planned on going to one of Reno’s premier steak houses. I picked her up at the Love Ranch and even though I was a few minutes early, she was ready and waiting for me. When I saw her in the parlor, she looked absolutely stunning, wearing a navy blue dress that accentuated every detail of her gorgeous figure. Driving towards Reno, I thought to myself maybe we should just skip the fancy dinner, hit the drive-through at In-N-Out Burger, eat in the car, and then go straight to my room where I could get her out of that beautiful dress as quickly as possible. I realized I had said that out loud when Kimberly responded “I love In-N-Out Burger… whatever you want to do is OK with me.” But we went through with the original plan and had a fantastic steak dinner. Throughout dinner, I enjoyed her entertaining and amusing conversation. And all the while I could not have been more captivated by her smile and her eyes. I felt like I was being seduced and couldn’t wait to surrender. I ate as fast as I could.

The waiter seemed a bit annoyed that we were skipping dessert, but I had planned something special up in the room. Knowing that Kimberly liked chocolate, I had a bottle of Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur, along with some melted milk chocolate and strawberries. I poured each of us a drink and Kimberly helped herself to the chocolate and strawberries. Then I started what I had been dreaming of all night – taking off that dress! We settled into the hot tub and continued what turned out to be the best night of my life! Kimberly is so much fun to be with. There is passion in every one of her kisses - she has a gentle, yet arousing touch. And all I needed to melt the chocolate was the warmth of her smile.

The night went by way too quickly. If I had to sum it up… Kimberly is the perfect date! And even though I tried very hard to make her birthday a special day, I believe I was the one who received the best presents.

Post subject: Re: Kimberly's Birthday dessert-Godiva,chocolate,strawberries
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:43 am 

krigar wrote:
Kimberly and I have partied before, but this was to be our first outdate. We had discussed this a while back and it seemed like the perfect time to do it was on her birthday. Because Kimberly has always fulfilled my wishes & desires, I wanted to do something special for her on her birthday. She suggested going out to dinner, so we planned on going to one of Reno’s premier steak houses. I picked her up at the Love Ranch and even though I was a few minutes early, she was ready and waiting for me. When I saw her in the parlor, she looked absolutely stunning, wearing a navy blue dress that accentuated every detail of her gorgeous figure. Driving towards Reno, I thought to myself maybe we should just skip the fancy dinner, hit the drive-through at In-N-Out Burger, eat in the car, and then go straight to my room where I could get her out of that beautiful dress as quickly as possible. I realized I had said that out loud when Kimberly responded “I love In-N-Out Burger… whatever you want to do is OK with me.” But we went through with the original plan and had a fantastic steak dinner. Throughout dinner, I enjoyed her entertaining and amusing conversation. And all the while I could not have been more captivated by her smile and her eyes. I felt like I was being seduced and couldn’t wait to surrender. I ate as fast as I could.

The waiter seemed a bit annoyed that we were skipping dessert, but I had planned something special up in the room. Knowing that Kimberly liked chocolate, I had a bottle of Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur, along with some melted milk chocolate and strawberries. I poured each of us a drink and Kimberly helped herself to the chocolate and strawberries. Then I started what I had been dreaming of all night – taking off that dress! We settled into the hot tub and continued what turned out to be the best night of my life! Kimberly is so much fun to be with. There is passion in every one of her kisses - she has a gentle, yet arousing touch. And all I needed to melt the chocolate was the warmth of her smile.

The night went by way too quickly. If I had to sum it up… Kimberly is the perfect date! And even though I tried very hard to make her birthday a special day, I believe I was the one who received the best presents.

I have heard about this birthday dinner and I am happy for her birthday being you present krigar. Kimberly is a present that every man should have. Love the girl. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

http://www.jadecapri.com

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
JADE'S SPECIALS - ANY TIME
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME
VIRGINS, NEWBIES AND A LITTLE BIT RUSTYSpecialties-Couples, 2 Girls, Fetishes, Overnights, Outdates, ED, Bachelor Parties

775 246 5997

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:17 am 

That is a great review

THE DATES I WILL BE APPEARING AT THE MOONLIGHT BUNNYRANCH ARE...

March 22nd - April 5th
April 12th - April 26th
May 3rd - May 17th
May 24th - June 7th
June 14th - June 28st

I AM ALSO AVALIABLE ANYTIME BY APPOINTMENT WITH DEPOSITS ONLY! :-)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:03 pm 

Sounds like a great time!!!

More pics, info, and contact

*AVAILABLE noon to midnight Monday through Friday, Saturday and Sunday by appointment only!!*

Email me to set up an appointment: willow@bunnyranch.com

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:50 pm 

Sounds like an amazing time and what a special surprise for Kimberly's birthday. Such a sweet review krigar.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

rubyrae@bunnyranch.com

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:19 pm 

kimberlylove wrote:
Wow! Thanks so much for the great review!!!! I had an awesome night... I always enjoy our time spent together!!! Thanks again for making it a special night for me! I am looking forward to seeing you again!!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Thanks so much for the great time. I'm looking forward to seeing you very soon!!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:06 am 

krigar wrote:
kimberlylove wrote:
Wow! Thanks so much for the great review!!!! I had an awesome night... I always enjoy our time spent together!!! Thanks again for making it a special night for me! I am looking forward to seeing you again!!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Thanks so much for the great time. I'm looking forward to seeing you very soon!!

I know she always looks forward to your visits, krigar! :)

xoxo

rubyrae@bunnyranch.com

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:02 pm 

RubyRae wrote:
krigar wrote:

I know she always looks forward to your visits, krigar! :)

xoxo

That much I know too [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

http://www.jadecapri.com

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
JADE'S SPECIALS - ANY TIME
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME
VIRGINS, NEWBIES AND A LITTLE BIT RUSTYSpecialties-Couples, 2 Girls, Fetishes, Overnights, Outdates, ED, Bachelor Parties

775 246 5997

Post subject: Re: Kimberly's Birthday dessert-Godiva,chocolate,strawberrie
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:33 am 

Location: LOVE RANCH NORTH : Mound house (outside of Carson City)
what a yummy review

ImageImageImageImageImage
★Cindi's Sexy Wish List ★Cindi's Journal Archives★The Cindi LaRue fanclub ★
2011 Courtesan of the Year Nominee
Visit me on Twitter @cindilarue

My Schedule:
I am local and I can come out on a 24-48 hour notice
Appointment Only