Board index
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers     
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel      LoginLogin 
Click the bunny to return to the forum index.
Board index    General    Real Life Ranch Reports

Post subject: An Amazing Afternoon with KATRINA MARIE
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:56 pm 

When Katrina Marie first started posting about her upcoming birthday and my birthday being so close to her's (me Nov. 3 and her Nov. 4), I just knew we had to celebrate our special days together! So I picked up the phone and booked our party.

I arrived at the LRN with goodies in hand: two dozen delicious cupcakes (including red velvet, as I know those are her favorite) and an apple cream cheese pie. Katrina came out to meet me with a big hug and handed me a birthday card, which was very sweet of her. We sat for a few minutes out in the parlor and shared the goodies with some of the other ladies that were there.

After that, she led me off to her bedroom to discuss our party. We chatted for a few more minutes and finally settled on her specialty: the PYT Party! For those of you who have not yet met Katrina in person, she is a beautiful and sexy young woman. I just kept saying over and over how sexy she was. I also loved how soft her skin was. I just kept touching her all over...which I don't think she minded. :mrgreen: The negotiation was quick and painless and we headed out to the cashier.

Once back in the room, she inquired about my taste in music and started up her iTunes. She treated me to a steamy lap dance (which was my first!!!) and then we...well...a gentleman never tells. I will say only one thing about our party: it ended with the most intense sexual pleasure I have ever felt in my entire life!!! I was lightheaded and weak kneed for about a half hour after that. Good thing we sat at the bar afterwards so I could get some ice water! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Out in the parlor after the party, I met Miss Jill Chandler and was able to see Natalia and Malika again as well. While we sat there regaining our strength (at least that's what I was doing anyway) Gillian Sloan arrived from her break as well as a new girl named Ashley. And by new, I mean first day brand new.

In summary, I was completely and totally captivated by Katrina during our party. She is sweet, tender, caring, beautiful and incredibly sexy! She far exceeded my expectations. I am extremely happy that we decided to celebrate our birthday together. I think I may have found a new birthday tradition: a Katrina Marie/Crock Harker Birthday Party!

Thank you, Katrina! Today was the BEST!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Post subject: Re: An Amazing Afternoon with KATRINA MARIE
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:26 am 

It was a pleasure to meet you. I'm not surprised that the two of you had such an amazing time, Katrina is wonderful!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:25 pm 

Ms Jill wrote:
It was a pleasure to meet you. I'm not surprised that the two of you had such an amazing time, Katrina is wonderful!

She is indeed! I HIGHLY recommend her.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:53 pm 

Nice Review Crock!!!

17 Time Lover of Month....Lover of Year 2011/2012/2013

[b]2012 and 2013 COY FINALIST

www.jadecapri.com

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:27 pm 

John N Ga wrote:
Nice Review Crock!!!

Thanks, John! Katrina is definitely a special lady. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:51 pm 

Great review! It was good to see you and thank you for bringing all the tasty treats for us ladies! We love it when you visit us - you're so sweet and always bring us yummy food :D :D :D

Looking forward to your next visit!

Many kisses xoxoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Natalia

Photography!*Steamy Reviews!*Schedule & Specials!*F.A.Q.s
nataliaqing@bunnyranch.com

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:23 pm 

nataliaqing wrote:
Great review! It was good to see you and thank you for bringing all the tasty treats for us ladies! We love it when you visit us - you're so sweet and always bring us yummy food :D :D :D

Many kisses xoxoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Natalia

You are most welcome, Natalia! It was great seeing you again, as well. I do love spoiling you all. I have something special in mind for my next trip over. Can't wait to see you again!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:07 pm 

Crock_Harker wrote:
nataliaqing wrote:

Natalia

You are most welcome, Natalia! It was great seeing you again, as well. I do love spoiling you all. I have something special in mind for my next trip over. Can't wait to see you again!

We appreciate it, Crock! xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

Photography!*Steamy Reviews!*Schedule & Specials!*F.A.Q.s
nataliaqing@bunnyranch.com

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:55 pm 

Nice review, Crock. You are so right, Katrina is extremely beautiful and sexy! I can't wait to see her again.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

rubyrae@bunnyranch.com

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:58 pm 

RubyRae wrote:
Nice review, Crock. You are so right, Katrina is extremely beautiful and sexy! I can't wait to see her again.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

She is! And because I lost a football bet to her recently...I'll have the chance to party with her yet again next weekend! :mrgreen: