Board index
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers     
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel      LoginLogin 
Click the bunny to return to the forum index.
Board index    General    Real Life Ranch Reports

Post subject: Huggable Kimberly Love
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:07 am 

I left the Bunny Ranch after a fantastic party and wanted to go by the Love Ranch for a while and visit before heading off to the hotel. Kimberly was walking around in a black bikini thingy that hung real low off that ass of hers. I had been checking her out for two days. She had been hootin' it up out on the patio with MusicMan and I the night before. Kimberly is a beautiful lady and real down to earth.. She has a lot of the "girl next door" thing going on. We started talking about the upcoming CWMC awards and the COY nominees ( Rootin' for ya Jordan!) . Kimberly pulled out her computer and let me use it to post a real time action post..lol ( here I am with Kimberly Love). Any way, what was supposed to be a short visit turned into a two hour visit. We were having a great time talking and flirting. I couldn't stop snuggling up and hugging on her. I had just partied three hours earlier and I knew there was no way I was ready to party again. It usually takes 5 to 6 hours at least for me to recharge.
She was so huggable though!! :shock: I started actually feeling the urge! I explained my situation and that if we partied..there was no way I was going to be able to finish. She looked at me and said "you're gonna finish, I promise".. I thought oh s..t..the pressure is on now. :? I knew that even if I couldn't finish..I was still going to have a great time..so I said what the hell, I'll book a short party and have some fun before I head back to the hotel. I think the fact that Kimberly and I hit it off so well...and then all the snuggling and flirting in the parlor... all came to a peak in this party. There was absolutely no pressure after all and when I realized that I was actually going to finish..I couldn't believe it..lol..I actually started giggling..I'm sure she thought I was nuts...but THAT WAS NOT SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN! What a big bonus!! I should've never doubted her..there's is something to be said about chemistry and she obviously knew it all along.

Thanks for a great time Kimberly...and thanks for making it happen [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DD

Post subject: Re: Huggable Kimberly Love
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:59 pm 

LOL, that is a funny review! I saw you two throughout the night, and was wondering what was going to happen...and what a funny story that turned out to be!

And Double D, remember that night how loud we were, excited and talking in my hotel room about our experiences we had at the ranches?! I think the people above, below, and to the side of my room heard the funny story as well!

And Kimberly Love is an awesome lady. I enjoyed talking to her so much, and I'm glad you two had a great time. And way to go Kimberly, for making Double D do something he thought was not possible!!!

MusicMan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:16 pm 

Double D,

Wow--KimberlyLove was able to "finish" you even though you were only half recharged! I take about 8-10 hours to recharge which can be a problem when I try to do 2 parties in a day--maybe I should think about seeing Kimberly during those days when I want to have more than 1 party.

I remember seeing Kimberly during one of my earlier visits, maybe a year ago. I always liked the bikinis she would wear around the parlor as my eyes would always follow her around. I never got around to partying with her then but now that she's back, I'll have to keep her in mind--especially after reading your review and what she was able to accomplish with you.

The Hiking Guy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:45 am 

kimberlylove wrote:
Aww thanks Double D!! I really did have a wonderful time with you while you were at the Ranch. I am really looking forward to seeing you again soon!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again for trusting me lol!! :D

You're a sweetheart Kimberly..lol I haven't been seduced like that in a very long time... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DD

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:48 am 

MusicMan wrote:
LOL, that is a funny review! I saw you two throughout the night, and was wondering what was going to happen...and what a funny story that turned out to be!

And Double D, remember that night how loud we were, excited and talking in my hotel room about our experiences we had at the ranches?! I think the people above, below, and to the side of my room heard the funny story as well!

And Kimberly Love is an awesome lady. I enjoyed talking to her so much, and I'm glad you two had a great time. And way to go Kimberly, for making Double D do something he thought was not possible!!!

MusicMan

LMAO!! we did get loud..I know we sounded like a couple of out of control drunks in that hotel room...and neither one of us even drink!!

DD

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:01 am 

Hiking Guy wrote:
Double D,

Wow--KimberlyLove was able to "finish" you even though you were only half recharged! I take about 8-10 hours to recharge which can be a problem when I try to do 2 parties in a day--maybe I should think about seeing Kimberly during those days when I want to have more than 1 party.

I remember seeing Kimberly during one of my earlier visits, maybe a year ago. I always liked the bikinis she would wear around the parlor as my eyes would always follow her around. I never got around to partying with her then but now that she's back, I'll have to keep her in mind--especially after reading your review and what she was able to accomplish with you.

The Hiking Guy

That's exactly what was happening all night!..my eyes kept following her around in that dang bikini..lol

Pretty much I'm the same way as you about the recharge time HG...I usually wont even try to party before 5 - 6 hours. But when you have that feeling it might work..you just gotta go for it and trust the lady. Another old buddy of mine "Cobia" from another board always tells me "to hell with it boy!! you only live once, take that shot!!"

DD

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:23 pm 

Great story.... I am so envious. I want to have some fun with K. Love. And by the way Kimberly, I don't need any recharging... I can go all night long!!!! :wink:

Sounds like some lucky guys had a great time....

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:15 pm 

double d wrote:
MusicMan wrote:

MusicMan

LMAO!! we did get loud..I know we sounded like a couple of out of control drunks in that hotel room...and neither one of us even drink!!

DD

LOL, no kidding! The neighbors must've thought we won the jackpot, as excited as we were, LOL!

MusicMan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:19 am 

kimberlylove wrote:
Haha!!!! I am glad you two had a great time!!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

:lol: And the RIPPLE EFFECT from these trips carries on for a very long time..................................... :wink:

I think we have been talking everyday since we left :shock:

DD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:10 pm 

double d wrote:
kimberlylove wrote:
Haha!!!! I am glad you two had a great time!!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

:lol: And the RIPPLE EFFECT from these trips carries on for a very long time..................................... :wink:

I think we have been talking everyday since we left :shock:

DD

Actually, there was one day we haven't talked (LOL!): the 4th of July. We took a one day hiatus from our "recon" mission. :o

MusicMan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:46 pm 

Everyone loves Kimberly! Especially me! :D

rubyrae@bunnyranch.com

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:26 pm 

Great review! Kimberly definitely knows how to show someone a good time! :lol: :lol: :lol: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Photography!*Steamy Reviews!*Schedule & Specials!*F.A.Q.s
nataliaqing@bunnyranch.com

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:46 pm 

RubyRae wrote:
Everyone loves Kimberly! Especially me! :D

Hey, get in line :mrgreen:
[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

http://www.jadecapri.com

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
JADE'S SPECIALS - ANY TIME
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME
VIRGINS, NEWBIES AND A LITTLE BIT RUSTYSpecialties-Couples, 2 Girls, Fetishes, Overnights, Outdates, ED, Bachelor Parties

775 246 5997

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:24 pm 

Kimberly Love hugs are awesome :D