Board index
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers     
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel      LoginLogin 
Click the bunny to return to the forum index.
Board index    General    Real Life Ranch Reports

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Photo Party with Annie Andersinn and Vanilla Frost
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 10:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:48 am
Posts: 932
Location: Local
I had offered to take some candid photos of Anne so she could have current photos to post on the Message board. While talking with her I found out that her and Vanilla knew each other outside of the ranch but had never worked together before now. So we decided to a photo party and do photos of both Anne and Vanilla together and separately and then see where it went from there. I had some nervousness with Anne, her being an Adult Film star and all, but she is really a very sweet and down home girl type. A typical girl next door that everybody loves. As for Vanilla, what can I say, she is one very special lady to a lot of people, and I count myself lucky to be one of them. After taking some good photos with each girl and with them together, we transitioned into a full on rock the bed party with each other. We were having so much fun, I extended the party and ended up with the girls for almost 3 hours. It was time spent in almost constant bliss, and all of us were floating on cloud 9 when it ended.


[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]
[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Photo Party with Annie Andersinn and Vanilla Frost
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:12 pm 
Offline
Bunny Babe
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:08 am
Posts: 2113
Location: Love Ranch
This was another great party with you Croney Bear! You are the match maker. I have known Annie for a while, but we never had been intimate together. Our friendship is now at a whole new level. We all had so much fun that one hour just wasn't enough. Neither was two...or three, but the party had to end sometime. Can't wait to do it again!! Much love to you both.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Here's some pix from our party. If you're wondering why the mask. This was at the time when Annie did not show her face in her pictures.


Image

Image

_________________
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Photo Party with Annie Andersinn and Vanilla Frost
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 20277
Location: Carson City - NV @jadecapri1
You are hired as photographer [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

_________________
ASK ME ABOUT MY SPECIALS

http://www.jadecapri.com

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
JADE'S SPECIALS - ANY TIME
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME
VIRGINS, NEWBIES AND A LITTLE BIT RUSTYSpecialties-Couples, 2 Girls, Fetishes, Overnights, Outdates, ED, Bachelor Parties

775 246 5997

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Photo Party with Annie Andersinn and Vanilla Frost
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:41 pm
Posts: 982
Location: Love Ranch North
You are sooo sweet Cronus! That was a lot of fun taking pictures and then getting to have my first time with Vanilla!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] You took some great pics of me and her and I together! Thank you againg for all the fun we had!!

_________________
Image
Image
Image
Image

Image
I will be working every week unless I go on vacation and I will let you know. I live locally so I can be there anytime for appointments! Let's finish this year with a bang and start the new year the same way!!
annieandersin@loveranch.net


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Photo Party with Annie Andersinn and Vanilla Frost
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:46 am
Posts: 537
CronusWalker wrote:
I had offered to take some candid photos of Anne so she could have current photos to post on the Message board. While talking with her I found out that her and Vanilla knew each other outside of the ranch but had never worked together before now. So we decided to a photo party and do photos of both Anne and Vanilla together and separately and then see where it went from there. I had some nervousness with Anne, her being an Adult Film star and all, but she is really a very sweet and down home girl type. A typical girl next door that everybody loves. As for Vanilla, what can I say, she is one very special lady to a lot of people, and I count myself lucky to be one of them. After taking some good photos with each girl and with them together, we transitioned into a full on rock the bed party with each other. We were having so much fun, I extended the party and ended up with the girls for almost 3 hours. It was time spent in almost constant bliss, and all of us were floating on cloud 9 when it ended.


[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]
[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]


Wow...lucky you. Wonderful ladies.

_________________
APPEARING AT THE BUNNY RANCH JULY 18-AUG 12
AS SEEN IN HUSTLER
SOUTHWEST ASP NEVADA BROTHEL PROVIDER OF THE YEAR 2013
gilliansloan@bunnyranch.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Photo Party with Annie Andersinn and Vanilla Frost
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:41 pm
Posts: 982
Location: Love Ranch North
gillians wrote:
CronusWalker wrote:
I had offered to take some candid photos of Anne so she could have current photos to post on the Message board. While talking with her I found out that her and Vanilla knew each other outside of the ranch but had never worked together before now. So we decided to a photo party and do photos of both Anne and Vanilla together and separately and then see where it went from there. I had some nervousness with Anne, her being an Adult Film star and all, but she is really a very sweet and down home girl type. A typical girl next door that everybody loves. As for Vanilla, what can I say, she is one very special lady to a lot of people, and I count myself lucky to be one of them. After taking some good photos with each girl and with them together, we transitioned into a full on rock the bed party with each other. We were having so much fun, I extended the party and ended up with the girls for almost 3 hours. It was time spent in almost constant bliss, and all of us were floating on cloud 9 when it ended.


[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]
[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]


Wow...lucky you. Wonderful ladies.


Thank you Gillian! You are a wonderful lady too!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

_________________
Image
Image
Image
Image

Image
I will be working every week unless I go on vacation and I will let you know. I live locally so I can be there anytime for appointments! Let's finish this year with a bang and start the new year the same way!!
annieandersin@loveranch.net


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Photo Party with Annie Andersinn and Vanilla Frost
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:01 pm
Posts: 2389
Location: Bunnyranch
Nce pictures

_________________
Image
Image
ImageImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Photo Party with Annie Andersinn and Vanilla Frost
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:21 pm 
Offline
Bunny Babe
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:08 am
Posts: 2113
Location: Love Ranch
So glad you like them! This party was so fun!

_________________
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Photo Party with Annie Andersinn and Vanilla Frost
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:12 pm
Posts: 3957
Location: Moonlite Bunny Ranch!
Vanilla Frost wrote:
This was another great party with you Croney Bear! You are the match maker. I have known Annie for a while, but we never had been intimate together. Our friendship is now at a whole new level. We all had so much fun that one hour just wasn't enough. Neither was two...or three, but the party had to end sometime. Can't wait to do it again!! Much love to you both.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Here's some pix from our party. If you're wondering why the mask. This was at the time when Annie did not show her face in her pictures.


Image

Image


Love these pictures, Cronus! You have excellent taste in women!

_________________
ImageImage

Photography!*Steamy Reviews!*Schedule & Specials!*F.A.Q.s
nataliaqing@bunnyranch.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Photo Party with Annie Andersinn and Vanilla Frost
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:33 pm 
Offline
Bunny Babe
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:08 am
Posts: 2113
Location: Love Ranch
[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

_________________
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Photo Party with Annie Andersinn and Vanilla Frost
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:11 pm 
Offline
Bunny Babe
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:08 am
Posts: 2113
Location: Love Ranch
nataliaqing wrote:
Vanilla Frost wrote:
This was another great party with you Croney Bear! You are the match maker. I have known Annie for a while, but we never had been intimate together. Our friendship is now at a whole new level. We all had so much fun that one hour just wasn't enough. Neither was two...or three, but the party had to end sometime. Can't wait to do it again!! Much love to you both.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Here's some pix from our party. If you're wondering why the mask. This was at the time when Annie did not show her face in her pictures.


Image

Image


Love these pictures, Cronus! You have excellent taste in women!


I had a blast taking those photos. Cronus is a great photographer. Love you Croney!

_________________
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Photo Party with Annie Andersinn and Vanilla Frost
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:12 pm
Posts: 3957
Location: Moonlite Bunny Ranch!
I love the idea of a photo party! You guys look like you had so much fun! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

_________________
ImageImage

Photography!*Steamy Reviews!*Schedule & Specials!*F.A.Q.s
nataliaqing@bunnyranch.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Photo Party with Annie Andersinn and Vanilla Frost
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:48 am
Posts: 932
Location: Local
We are way overdue for new pictures..........

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Photo Party with Annie Andersinn and Vanilla Frost
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:39 pm 
Offline
Bunny Babe
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:08 am
Posts: 2113
Location: Love Ranch
I completely agree! I think it's time for another photoshoot with our master photographer :wink: [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

_________________
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Photo Party with Annie Andersinn and Vanilla Frost
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:34 am 
Offline
Bunny Babe
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:08 am
Posts: 2113
Location: Love Ranch
kiramathews wrote:
i love the matching colored outfits girls...so hot!



I know, it just worked out that way. Annie was already wearing that dress and I said, "Hey...I've got something just like that!" It was meant to be.

_________________
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Photo Party with Annie Andersinn and Vanilla Frost
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:00 pm
Posts: 2772
Location: Bunny Ranch, Carson City, NV
Amazing pictures, ladies! Cronus you did a wonderful job. I can't wait to see more.

[smilie=hot over you.gif]

_________________
I am next available for appointments:
Anytime! 24/7! I am local :)

rubyrae@bunnyranch.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Photo Party with Annie Andersinn and Vanilla Frost
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:51 pm 
Offline
Bunny Babe
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:08 am
Posts: 2113
Location: Love Ranch
Here's a couple we took ourselves in my room. Cronus where are you???


Attachments:
iphone5 104.jpg edited.jpg
iphone5 104.jpg edited.jpg [ 34.23 KiB | Viewed 873 times ]
iphone5 103.jpg edited.jpg
iphone5 103.jpg edited.jpg [ 29.68 KiB | Viewed 873 times ]

_________________
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Photo Party with Annie Andersinn and Vanilla Frost
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:30 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:48 am
Posts: 932
Location: Local
Dang it, I leave town for a couple of weeks and see what happens !!!!! LoL

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Photo Party with Annie Andersinn and Vanilla Frost
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:36 pm 
Offline
Bunny Babe
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:08 am
Posts: 2113
Location: Love Ranch
CronusWalker wrote:
Dang it, I leave town for a couple of weeks and see what happens !!!!! LoL

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]



I know - we can't contain ourselves - naughty girls!

_________________
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Photo Party with Annie Andersinn and Vanilla Frost
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:02 pm 
Offline
Bunny Babe
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:08 am
Posts: 2113
Location: Love Ranch
CronusWalker wrote:
Dang it, I leave town for a couple of weeks and see what happens !!!!! LoL

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]


You'll just have to come spank us!!!

_________________
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Photo Party with Annie Andersinn and Vanilla Frost
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:41 pm
Posts: 982
Location: Love Ranch North
I just saw the pics that you took of us and I love them!!

_________________
Image
Image
Image
Image

Image
I will be working every week unless I go on vacation and I will let you know. I live locally so I can be there anytime for appointments! Let's finish this year with a bang and start the new year the same way!!
annieandersin@loveranch.net


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Photo Party with Annie Andersinn and Vanilla Frost
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:03 am 
Offline
Bunny Babe
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:08 am
Posts: 2113
Location: Love Ranch
annieanderson wrote:
I just saw the pics that you took of us and I love them!!



I love them too! Croney is getting really good at taking pictures.

_________________
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Photo Party with Annie Andersinn and Vanilla Frost
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:59 am 
Offline
Bunny Babe
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:08 am
Posts: 2113
Location: Love Ranch
Another hot party with Annie and Croney. We are overdue for a new one!

_________________
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Photo Party with Annie Andersinn and Vanilla Frost
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:41 pm
Posts: 982
Location: Love Ranch North
Vanilla Frost wrote:
Another hot party with Annie and Croney. We are overdue for a new one!


I agree!! We always have soooo much fun together!!

_________________
Image
Image
Image
Image

Image
I will be working every week unless I go on vacation and I will let you know. I live locally so I can be there anytime for appointments! Let's finish this year with a bang and start the new year the same way!!
annieandersin@loveranch.net


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Photo Party with Annie Andersinn and Vanilla Frost
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:12 pm 
Offline
Bunny Babe
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:08 am
Posts: 2113
Location: Love Ranch
I need some Crony Bear stat!!!

_________________
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ] 


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

[ Time : 0.116s | 13 Queries | GZIP : On ]