Board index
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers     
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel      LoginLogin 
Click the bunny to return to the forum index.
Board index    General    Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 511 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: ╚☆ LOST AND FOUND: Sex, intimacy, you ... and the BunnyRanch
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:50 pm 
Site Admin

FOREWORD: This post is going to be a little heavier, and deeper, than you're used to seeing from me. It may tug at some sensitive strings, but I think it's important -- and every word is inspired by people I care about in the BunnyRanch community. I hope you find some comfort in it.

---

Perhaps you recently got out of a relationship that was less than fulfilling.

Or you’re in one that never was.

Perhaps you’ve been alone for years, divorced or widowed, and have lost touch with your sexual and intimate core -- a part of yourself that’s as natural as the blood coursing through your veins, yet seemingly lifeless.

Perhaps you’ve distanced yourself emotionally, withdrawn socially, given up on the possibility of making a meaningful connection with a woman, cocooned yourself within your own heart -- the only place you find safe anymore.

Perhaps you’ve convinced yourself that the best of times are behind you.

Perhaps you’ve convinced yourself, worse yet, that you don’t deserve happiness, that your own transgressions, whatever they may be, disqualify you from contentedness, from love, from absolution.

Perhaps an ex convinced you of that.

Perhaps she, or he, ripped your heart out, and a piece of your soul went with it.

Perhaps your confidence has taken such a beating, time and time again, that you no longer have the energy to trust in yourself, let alone a woman.

Perhaps you’ve justified your unhappiness, decided you’re simply not worthy: not good-looking enough, not charming enough, not socially skilled enough, not thin enough, not big enough, not healthy enough, not financially stable enough, not this, not that, not the other thing. You've condemned yourself to a life of unrealized potential. Accepted it. You’re so lost in self-pity and self-loathing that you don’t know where excuses end and reality begins.

Perhaps it’s been so long since you touched a woman, touched one that way, that you’ve forgotten how. You’ve forgotten what it feels like, physically and emotionally. You’ve forgotten what a woman tastes like, sounds like, kisses like, smells like, looks like in the throes of genuine passion.

Perhaps you’ve never known, and it’s eating you up inside.

No more!

You are not alone.

You are in control.

You need not succumb to feelings of isolation, of disenchantment, of doubt.

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard these stories. How many times I’ve heard, “It’s just not meant to happen for me.”

Everything is meant to happen for you. Everything!

The most personally gratifying thing I can offer you, even beyond toe-curling, mind-blowing sex, is the opportunity to help you see that. Or rediscover it.

I’m not going to sit here and say the BunnyRanch is the answer. I’m not even going to tell you it’s part of the answer. Answers rarely are so clear-cut.

But a visit to the ranch might help you find them. It might help you find yourself. It might be the first step toward a better, happier, healthier lifestyle. You don’t necessarily need a relationship, but you do need to feel desired. You do need intimacy. It can manifest itself sexually, spiritually, psychologically, emotionally. It’s something you at once share and internalize. It’s your lover’s, and it’s yours. It’s a part of your fiber. It’s who you are. It’s who we all are.

What's that, you say? You’re ashamed to seek a professional? You shouldn’t need to?

Phooey. It’s the world’s oldest profession for a reason. People have turned to us since the beginning of time, and will do so until the end. There is no shame in that, no matter what the puritanical forces of American culture might have you believe. And it's indisputably the safest outlet there is.

Don’t be controlled. Don’t be dissuaded. Don’t be disillusioned.

We all need a kick in the pants sometimes. And sometimes we need someone to just rip those pants off and remind us that we’re vital, we’re here, and we won’t always be.

Without judgment. Without inhibition. Without persecution, especially not from within. The worst kind.

You know?

If you don’t, let’s see what we can do about that. ;)

annasuvari@bunnyranch.com

❤ 2011 Cal-NevaASP Brothel Provider of the Year
❤ "Best Legal Working Girl," Reno News & Review 2010 and 2009
❤ "Best-Looking Woman," Reno News & Review 2010 and 2009
❤ Featured in HUSTLER magazine, February 2010

Post subject: Re: ╚☆ LOST AND FOUND: Sex, intimacy, you ... and the BunnyRanch
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:01 pm 

Should one need any more motivation to make a journey out to the ranches to see either you or any of the other women there this message should be the icing on the cake so to speek. Much truth in what you say Anna and thank you for saying it so eloquently.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

“Beware; for I am fearless, and therefore powerful.”
― Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:12 pm 

Anna Suvari wrote:
Perhaps you’ve distanced yourself emotionally, withdrawn socially, given up on the possibility of making a meaningful connection with a woman, cocooned yourself within your own heart -- the only place you find safe anymore.

Perhaps you’ve convinced yourself, worse yet, that you don’t deserve happiness, that your own transgressions, whatever they may be, disqualify you from contentedness, from love, from absolution.

Perhaps she, or he, ripped your heart out, and a piece of your soul went with it.

Perhaps your confidence has taken such a beating, time and time again, that you no longer have the energy to trust in yourself, let alone a woman.

Perhaps you’ve justified your unhappiness, decided you’re simply not worthy: not good-looking enough, not charming enough, not socially skilled enough, not thin enough, not big enough, not financially stable enough, not this, not that, not the other thing. You've condemned yourself to a life of unrealized potential. Accepted it. You’re so lost in self-pity and self-loathing that you don’t know where excuses end and reality begins.

Perhaps it’s been so long since you touched a woman, touched one that way, that you’ve forgotten how. You’ve forgotten what it feels like, physically and emotionally. You’ve forgotten what a woman tastes like, sounds like, kisses like, smells like, looks like in the throes of genuine passion.

Those situations are on point with my current single status all these years though out my life. And what bothers me more is that all my friends in my life have found their level happiness with someone. And I have gotten so close to finding "THE ONE" for example and it never evolves further. From that I build a huge social barrier towards the opposite sex that now friends try to get me to go out with them on double blind dates or just go to clubs to help me find a someone fore me. I always make up excuses to stay home. Its my own fault from low confidence, but when you had all those (Perhaps I quoted) happen to......you really just give up and want to be single the rest of your life. On top of that the embarrassment of still never have been intimate with a woman adds on to that dating pressure for most who are like me. But inside of me I have so much to give and just want to show any woman that I can be a lover, friend, and a companion you can all always count on no matter any circumstance.

Didn't mean to get all serious but that how I feel anyway. :wink:

"Two Hand-Touch" erotica inspired by Anna Suvari

Anna Suvari and an Extra Birthday Surprise

Last edited by RMPanthers8778 on Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:18 pm 

Anna,that is beautifully written.We all have the need to feel desired,the need for intimacy.It's part of human nature to want these things.The sad part is,like you said,too many people give up on living and are just going thru life.I can see where the Bunnyranch,and you especially.have made many people realize that life is meant to be lived.I'm sure many people would say that you helped them realize these things,when it was they themselves just needed to realize them.You are the conduit for their realization.I know that you opened my heart,a heart that I thought was closed off,just by your kindness and generosity to me.You made me feel desired,you shared intimacy with me.You opened my eyes to the fact that the world is a beatiful place,when at times I could not see that.That is why you mean the world to me,and you always will.You will always have a special place in my heart,Anna.So to you,heartfelt thanks.I am the better for knowing you,Anna.The world is a better place because of you.Kisses to you,my sweet angel. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Manny [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Charter member of the Laci Ann Fan Club

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:17 pm 

VEry well written Anna. I believe that going to the ranch might help give people a boost in there life. I think this will help me get back on the saddle.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:31 pm 
Anna, How did you get that far inside my head?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:54 pm 

What a beautiful post. I couldn't agree more!

ImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:16 am 

Wow, I just bought wifi service on the plane so I could read the message board. Only to find out that it was blocked for objectionable content. As you can see, I found a way to circumvent big brother. Information is supposed to be free.

I stopped believing in coincidence a long time ago, I've come to realize through meditation, yoga, and positive thinking, that it doesn't exist. There's a reason for everything, matter how small or seemingly insignificant. Life is a series of miracles, it's up to the individual to see them as they are.

A lot of what Anna said, I have expressed to her privately on a personal level, along with more of course from a plethora of gentlemen. No doubt that along with her intellect and educational background are the influencing factors in this post. I'm glad someone finally said it in the open, she really poked the proverbial bear with a stick. I only wish there was a way to really get this message out there so that way men across the planet could benefit from it.

For many years I never trusted my own intuition, and it could he said that I made mistakes. I tend to look at it as a way of life showing me the path and the difference between listening to your heart and your head. My most recent experience of this was that I stayed in a bad relationship because I saw that my mom and my dad who separated when I was young, they are still alone. They are both now senior citizens. I didn't want that to be me, and I let my logic convince me to ignore my heart and stay in an abusive relationship.

Luckily I realized one day that not everything in a relationship can be one persons fault. After all it takes two to tango. I also realized that at the level of consciousness my ex was operating at, she was doing the best she could, and so was I. It was at that point that I started to get an inkling of my addiction to false responsibility. I learned that I am in control, of myself only. I was responsible to myself only. Then I was able to let go of my ex, without anger or resentment and without blame. Don't get me wrong, I still was deeply hurt and it took time and effort to get past that. I did.

This all dovetails with my brother's experience in life, as does our quest for personal truth. We never combined our talents until this past summer, and since then things have gotten overwhelmingly better for us both. We cemented this change at the BunnyRanch, now I've always thought sex was more than physical, in some way it's spiritual expression. I've felt like that with every partner I've had, I've never had meaningless sex.

But until I came to the ranch, I don't think I have ever had truly meaningful sex. It was truly a cosmic experience, one that I will never forget. It was unlike anything I have ever experienced and it's truly indescribable. I had already gotten my kick in the pants, but my ranch experience literally awakened something in me that had been dormant. Something I believed existed, but never achieved while with another human being.

So Laci Ann, Anna, Dennis, and all the Bunnies I have yet to interact with, I thank you for your enlightening and life altering experience. The service you provide operates on a higher level than many of us realize, even if it's in subtle ways.

Best wishes to all!

David

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:38 am 

What a soul!!!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:33 pm 

Intamacy is key for great sex! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:56 pm 

jordan&kalli wrote:
Intamacy is key for great sex! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

It is indeed, but I think its also key for life :-) I saw that picture, I envy and am very happy for my brother!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:24 pm 

Meeting Laci Ann was the key to my rejuvenation. :D

Paris Micheals and Anna Suvari were the icing on the cake :)

Kisses to all three of you for helping me reconnect with something that was so dormant I feared it was lost. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

One of the countless reasons you all hold very special places in my heart [smilie=i love you1.gif]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:37 pm 
Site Admin

jtmerrill wrote:
Should one need any more motivation to make a journey out to the ranches to see either you or any of the other women there this message should be the icing on the cake so to speek. Much truth in what you say Anna and thank you for saying it so eloquently.

I'm hearing so many stories about how people are giving up on discovering, or rediscovering, a satisfying sex life. It makes me ache for them. I want to do whatever I can to help. It doesn't matter how long it's been, how experienced you are ... none of that. It's never too late.

Thanks for commenting. :)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:29 pm 

Anna Suvari wrote:
FOREWORD: This post is going to be a little heavier, and deeper, than you're used to seeing from me. It may tug at some sensitive strings, but I think it's important -- and every word is inspired by people I care about in the BunnyRanch community. I hope you find some comfort in it.

---

Perhaps you’ve been alone for years, divorced or widowed, and have lost touch with your sexual and intimate core -- a part of yourself that’s as natural as the blood coursing through your veins, yet seemingly lifeless.

Perhaps you’ve justified your unhappiness, decided you’re simply not worthy: not good-looking enough, not charming enough, not socially skilled enough, not thin enough, not big enough, not healthy enough, not financially stable enough, not this, not that, not the other thing. You've condemned yourself to a life of unrealized potential. Accepted it. You’re so lost in self-pity and self-loathing that you don’t know where excuses end and reality begins.

No more!

You are not alone.

You are in control.

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard these stories. How many times I’ve heard, “It’s just not meant to happen for me.”

The most personally gratifying thing I can offer you, even beyond toe-curling, mind-blowing sex, is the opportunity to help you see that. Or rediscover it.

I’m not going to sit here and say the BunnyRanch is the answer. I’m not even going to tell you it’s part of the answer. Answers rarely are so clear-cut.

But a visit to the ranch might help you find them. It might help you find yourself. It might be the first step toward a better, happier, healthier lifestyle. You don’t necessarily need a relationship, but you do need to feel desired. You do need intimacy. It can manifest itself sexually, spiritually, psychologically, emotionally. It’s something you at once share and internalize. It’s your lover’s, and it’s yours. It’s a part of your fiber. It’s who you are. It’s who we all are.

What's that, you say? You’re ashamed to seek a professional? You shouldn’t need to?

Phooey. It’s the world’s oldest profession for a reason. People have turned to us since the beginning of time, and will do so until the end. There is no shame in that, no matter what the puritanical forces of American culture might have you believe. And it's indisputably the safest outlet there is.

We all need a kick in the pants sometimes. And sometimes we need someone to just rip those pants off and remind us that we’re vital, we’re here, and we won’t always be.

Without judgment. Without inhibition. Without persecution, especially not from within. The worst kind.

You know?

What a fantastic post, Anna. It let's me know you have learned and understood the pain of many of your clients over the years. I feel like much of my life experiences are far from unique after reading this!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:15 am 

Very very well written and very poignant Annie.

Might I say that beneath all my facades of false bravedo, of forced emotional detachment and repression, is a really raw and sensitive nerve that this has hit.

Excuse me as I begin to start tearing, but I'll just say, I'm happy to have made a first step, and personally for me, it was a very happy first step in the right direction.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:51 pm 

Well stated.

Many thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:49 am 

Great topic Miss Anna

It's crazy you really don't decide to stop all physical contact with
women for over 8 years. You just build a little wall to protect your feels
and emotions after a messy split ,and then another little wall ..then another

Then you say next year I'll date some but then you think I'm not ready
then you throw yourself into your work...thinking it will help .

Then other relationships in your life are impacted because your only human
You know you need Sex and intimacy ...but you need it on your own terms

Start today bring your self built walls down let the ladies help you

Just don't wait 8 years like I did.

Everybody is wondering what in the hell happen to me (LOL)
at work with my family ...I'm more social

Because when you feel good people can see it (good luck)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:24 am 

I had been on a three year hiatus until my trip to the ranch, it took incredible courage on my part to make the commitment to go after having been through hell. Scared, nervous, words can't begin to describe how I felt walking in that door.

I then met my date, Anna. She started talking with me, smiling, I looked into those incredible eyes and it all started melting away. Everything she said in her initial post for this thread goes. Its rejuvenating mentally, emotionally and physically to be with these lovely and caring ladies... make it happen for you!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:52 am 
That's nice Anna.
I'm thinking if I print this out and submit it to my insurance co they may consider
a trip to the ranch as therapy and cover it!!
Wouldn't that be sweet.
Dewey

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:16 pm 

This post sums up your huge heart Anna!!!! You Bunnies do such a service to all of us!!! [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:33 pm 

PocoMtDew wrote:
That's nice Anna.
I'm thinking if I print this out and submit it to my insurance co they may consider
a trip to the ranch as therapy and cover it!!
Wouldn't that be sweet.
Dewey

Let me know how that works out for you.

The more i read Anna's writings I am truly in aww. So many people with similar pain. It really makes me wonder what is wrong with us.

"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."

Hunter S. Thompson

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:16 pm 

Superbly written and on point. So true in so many ways.

Life Fan of Anna Suvari Image
Adoring Fan of Laci Ann, Willow Love, Alexandra Royale, Ally James, Leena Lovely, Pantera, & Demmi Valentine

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:47 pm 

Anna, you hit the nail on the head. IMHO, those who are hit the hardest by that line of thinking are the ones who have never had any sort of relationship. They are rejected again and again and again, which leads them to think that they are unworthy of love. And without outside influence, this mental trap is almost impossible to get out of. It is something that I have a great deal of experience with. I am still stuck there myself. One day I will save up enough money to journey out to the Ranch and lose my virginity. I hope that day comes soon. :cry:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:17 pm 

breastlvr wrote:

Well put "breastlvr", We continue to be of like mind. 8)

After reading Anna's post, I was reminded of an old saying by the German scholar/philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche:
"There are horrible people who, instead of solving a problem, tangle it up and make it harder to solve for anyone who wants to deal with it. Whoever does not know how to hit the nail on the head should be asked not to hit it at all."

Anna, You truly 'hit-the-nail-on-the-head' on more than a few points...
Thank you for expressing yourself so passionately. :)

""I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."" .... Maya Angelou

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:17 pm 
Site Admin

Red Knight wrote:
Anna, you hit the nail on the head. IMHO, those who are hit the hardest by that line of thinking are the ones who have never had any sort of relationship. They are rejected again and again and again, which leads them to think that they are unworthy of love. And without outside influence, this mental trap is almost impossible to get out of. It is something that I have a great deal of experience with. I am still stuck there myself. One day I will save up enough money to journey out to the Ranch and lose my virginity. I hope that day comes soon. :cry:

It makes me so sad when rejection leads to a loss of confidence. Even the BunnyBabes don't bat 1.000 -- every time there's a lineup, all but one lady gets rejected.

One day -- or night -- I hope I can help, sweetie! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:28 pm 
Site Admin

yachtsman2001 wrote:
breastlvr wrote:

Well put "breastlvr", We continue to be of like mind. 8)

After reading Anna's post, I was reminded of an old saying by the German scholar/philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche:
"There are horrible people who, instead of solving a problem, tangle it up and make it harder to solve for anyone who wants to deal with it. Whoever does not know how to hit the nail on the head should be asked not to hit it at all."

Anna, You truly 'hit-the-nail-on-the-head' on more than a few points...
Thank you for expressing yourself so passionately. :)

What a great line! Thank you for your kind words, yacht! Muah! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:23 pm 
Bunny Babe

Well said, my friend! :)

Click here to get to know me better!

FOR THE RIDE OF YOUR LIFE

BIO PICS Q & A
Dream Date Delight
Warm Embrace
Lovin' The Ladies
Curious Couples
Role Play
ROCK STAR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:24 pm 
Bunny Babe

iadlib wrote:
Wow, I just bought wifi service on the plane so I could read the message board. Only to find out that it was blocked for objectionable content. As you can see, I found a way to circumvent big brother. Information is supposed to be free.

I stopped believing in coincidence a long time ago, I've come to realize through meditation, yoga, and positive thinking, that it doesn't exist. There's a reason for everything, matter how small or seemingly insignificant. Life is a series of miracles, it's up to the individual to see them as they are.

A lot of what Anna said, I have expressed to her privately on a personal level, along with more of course from a plethora of gentlemen. No doubt that along with her intellect and educational background are the influencing factors in this post. I'm glad someone finally said it in the open, she really poked the proverbial bear with a stick. I only wish there was a way to really get this message out there so that way men across the planet could benefit from it.

For many years I never trusted my own intuition, and it could he said that I made mistakes. I tend to look at it as a way of life showing me the path and the difference between listening to your heart and your head. My most recent experience of this was that I stayed in a bad relationship because I saw that my mom and my dad who separated when I was young, they are still alone. They are both now senior citizens. I didn't want that to be me, and I let my logic convince me to ignore my heart and stay in an abusive relationship.

Luckily I realized one day that not everything in a relationship can be one persons fault. After all it takes two to tango. I also realized that at the level of consciousness my ex was operating at, she was doing the best she could, and so was I. It was at that point that I started to get an inkling of my addiction to false responsibility. I learned that I am in control, of myself only. I was responsible to myself only. Then I was able to let go of my ex, without anger or resentment and without blame. Don't get me wrong, I still was deeply hurt and it took time and effort to get past that. I did.

This all dovetails with my brother's experience in life, as does our quest for personal truth. We never combined our talents until this past summer, and since then things have gotten overwhelmingly better for us both. We cemented this change at the BunnyRanch, now I've always thought sex was more than physical, in some way it's spiritual expression. I've felt like that with every partner I've had, I've never had meaningless sex.

But until I came to the ranch, I don't think I have ever had truly meaningful sex. It was truly a cosmic experience, one that I will never forget. It was unlike anything I have ever experienced and it's truly indescribable. I had already gotten my kick in the pants, but my ranch experience literally awakened something in me that had been dormant. Something I believed existed, but never achieved while with another human being.

So Laci Ann, Anna, Dennis, and all the Bunnies I have yet to interact with, I thank you for your enlightening and life altering experience. The service you provide operates on a higher level than many of us realize, even if it's in subtle ways.

Best wishes to all!

David

You are very welcome! I was happy to have had a part in your "enlightening and life altering experience".

BIO PICS Q & A
Dream Date Delight
Warm Embrace
Lovin' The Ladies
Curious Couples
Role Play
ROCK STAR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:25 pm 
Bunny Babe

torontoral wrote:
Meeting Laci Ann was the key to my rejuvenation. :D

Paris Micheals and Anna Suvari were the icing on the cake :)

Kisses to all three of you for helping me reconnect with something that was so dormant I feared it was lost. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

One of the countless reasons you all hold very special places in my heart [smilie=i love you1.gif]

Kisses to you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BIO PICS Q & A
Dream Date Delight
Warm Embrace
Lovin' The Ladies
Curious Couples
Role Play
ROCK STAR

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:45 pm 

Anna Suvari wrote:

---

No more!

You are not alone.

You are in control.

You know?

Before meeting the love of life I had more then my share of heart ache Anna, and I only wish there were more souls as kind as yours, may be my heart ache would not have lasted as long. Thank you for this

ALSO FANS OF ISABELLA SOPRANO, JENNY JADE, AND LACI ANN

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:34 pm 

I agree with jere i'm sure any time with you would be life changing for me and I could do with it changing but my trip takes longer to plan :( But I really am looking foward to meeting you in person already :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:08 pm 

Beautiful post Anna....it really hit home on a number of points and drives home why you are so special.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:34 pm 

Hi Anna, you were truly right about this being a "heavier and deeper" post than we're used to seeing here and judging from the responses you've obviously "tugged at some sensitive strings". Not surprising that you have been able to do that from the little bit I know of you. You are definitely a gift and a life changer to many! I appreciate so much you publishing your thoughts, deep or fun or thought provoking, and the hope that you inspire!
Thank You!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:25 pm 
Site Admin

piglet wrote:
I agree with jere i'm sure any time with you would be life changing for me and I could do with it changing but my trip takes longer to plan :( But I really am looking foward to meeting you in person already :mrgreen:

The feeling is mutual, piglet! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:17 pm 

Hope you have as much light in your life as you bring

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:11 pm 
Site Admin

kell wrote:
Hi Anna, you were truly right about this being a "heavier and deeper" post than we're used to seeing here and judging from the responses you've obviously "tugged at some sensitive strings". Not surprising that you have been able to do that from the little bit I know of you. You are definitely a gift and a life changer to many! I appreciate so much you publishing your thoughts, deep or fun or thought provoking, and the hope that you inspire!
Thank You!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I appreciate your feedback, Kell! Always love hearing from you. :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:46 pm 
Site Admin

roothog wrote:
Anna Suvari wrote:

---

No more!

You are not alone.

You are in control.

You know?

As sexy as so many picture threads are in here, and as entertaining as the joke/game threads are, Anna's post to start this thread might be the greatest post ever on this board. Knowing Anna, you know her words are genuine, and if that doesn't pull at you a little, I don't know what could. I think most all of us fit in one, or more, of those categories that she listed. The facts are simple: the Ranch might not be the solution, but it could lead to it. I iknow it could raise someone's confidence and morale like few things could. I couldn't even fathom finding a woman as beautiful as so many of these Ranch ladies are. If you can add a genuine heart and an actual willingness to let you live out fantasies better than you could even imagine, you have to really appreciate the opportunity that is being provided.

Anna, this is why you're special....among thousands of other things, this thread best defines it.

I appreciate your kind words, root! I've seen it happen time and time again -- a heart is broken, and the person has no idea how to patch it back together ... or even where to begin. The BunnyRanch is not an end, but a possible beginning. Sometimes you just need a little jump-start. :)

Smooch! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:27 pm 
Site Admin

Sex Fiend wrote:
Hope you have as much light in your life as you bring

Very sweet of you to say. Likewise, SF! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:26 pm 

If any one ever needs further proof that Anna is the best there is, they just need to read this post.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:55 pm 
Yes, at least one of these descriptions generally applies to me.

Dear, sweet Anna, I can't wait to spend time with you and some of the other ladies in March!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:07 pm 
Site Admin

friedgumbo wrote:
If any one ever needs further proof that Anna is the best there is, they just need to read this post.

Aw, thanks, gumbo! Where've you been all my life? ;) :P [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm 

Anna Suvari wrote:
friedgumbo wrote:

Aw, thanks, gumbo! Where've you been all my life? ;) :P [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Where have you been all of ours? Please don't ever leave. [smilie=happy.gif]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:33 pm 

Lastings wrote:
Anna Suvari wrote:
friedgumbo wrote:

I agree :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:01 pm 
Site Admin

Lastings wrote:
Anna Suvari wrote:
friedgumbo wrote:

No immediate plans ... :D

Thanks for making me feel adored. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:42 pm 

Some of the reasons that Anna listed, are part of why I turned to the Ranch in the first place. There was a hole in my life, that the Ranch has helped fill!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:46 pm 

Anna Suvari wrote:

---

No more!

You are not alone.

You are in control.

You know?

How does one respond when someone paints your emotions with such clarity, explains the empty place that you are unable to fill, why you never complain about coming home late from work, are always ready to take the out of town assignment, don't mind spending lonely nights in a hotel, avoid any social event that might lead to something more.

I must say Anna has painted me well.

She is a gift to all like us. Sharing her immense warmth with us. Accepting our troubled emotions without judgment. Giving us the chance to live and breath again. Showing us there is life after _______________ . Fanning the embers of passion, we long believed to be extinguished, into flames of passion.

I have been lucky enough to meet Anna and share her warmth. I know she engages in her trade at the bunny ranch, but having shared that overflowing well of warmth and caring that is her trademark, I have difficulty seeing her as a working girl. I see her as a true friend, working girl or not.

Few have the warmth and caring Anna so boldly displays. Even fewer share it beyond those they have known for many years. Anna willingly shares those emotions and accepts the risks that come with it.

We will never be able to return that which she so freely gives.

We can only shout THANK YOU as loud as we can.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:44 pm 

ursahug wrote:
How does one respond when someone paints your emotions with such clarity, explains the empty place that you are unable to fill, why you never complain about coming home late from work, are always ready to take the out of town assignment, don't mind spending lonely nights in a hotel, avoid any social event that might lead to something more.

She is a gift to all like us. Sharing her immense warmth with us. Accepting our troubled emotions without judgment. Giving us the chance to live and breath again. Showing us there is life after _______________ . Fanning the embers of passion, we long believed to be extinguished, into flames of passion.

I have been lucky enough to meet Anna and share her warmth. I know she engages in her trade at the bunny ranch, but having shared that overflowing well of warmth and caring that is her trademark, I have difficulty seeing her as a working girl. I see her as a true friend, working girl or not.

Few have the warmth and caring Anna so boldly displays. Even fewer share it beyond those they have known for many years. Anna willingly shares those emotions and accepts the risks that come with it.

ursahug, You have just put into words the exact sentiments I have felt ever since I met Anna. She is without doubt the most incredible and charming woman I have ever had the pleasure of meeting and knowing. She is one of a kind and I too thank her for being much more than just a friend. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Devoted Charter member of the ANNA SUVARI Fan Club

Charter member of the JADE CAPRI Fan Club

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:53 am 
Site Admin

Velvettongue wrote:
Some of the reasons that Anna listed, are part of why I turned to the Ranch in the first place. There was a hole in my life, that the Ranch has helped fill!

So glad this outlet was available to you when you needed it, VT. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:16 am 

Anna and I have traded a couple of PMs on this subject but I want to say that this topic really oput things into prospective. Some of you know my story and my fear of rejection and probably ultimately, fear of committment. I do know that someday, somewhere, I will find that someone special who is waiting out there for me. For all I know, I may have already met her but just don't know it yet.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:02 pm 

Anna Suvari wrote:
Lastings wrote:
Anna Suvari wrote:

You deserve to feel adored the way you make us feel like kings. [smilie=happy.gif]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:31 pm 

Lastings wrote:
Anna Suvari wrote:
Lastings wrote:

You deserve to feel adored the way you make us feel like kings. [smilie=happy.gif]

i agree :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:15 pm 
Site Admin

ursahug wrote:

How am I supposed to respond to that, ursa? :oops:

I think I'm the one who should be shouting that. I'll always feel that way. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:24 pm 
Site Admin

dreamscometrue wrote:
Anna and I have traded a couple of PMs on this subject but I want to say that this topic really oput things into prospective. Some of you know my story and my fear of rejection and probably ultimately, fear of committment. I do know that someday, somewhere, I will find that someone special who is waiting out there for me. For all I know, I may have already met her but just don't know it yet.

You'll be fine, sweetie. The best things in life happen when you least expect them. :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:40 pm 
Site Admin

Lastings wrote:
Anna Suvari wrote:
Lastings wrote:

Thanks to people like you, I do. :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:47 pm 

Anna,I sent you a PM telling you my thoughts about this thread.Take a look when you get a chance. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Charter member of the Laci Ann Fan Club

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:02 pm 
Site Admin

Mannym55 wrote:
Anna,I sent you a PM telling you my thoughts about this thread.Take a look when you get a chance. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Will do, babe! Thank you! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:13 pm 

Anna Suvari wrote:
dreamscometrue wrote:

You'll be fine, sweetie. The best things in life happen when you least expect them. :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

thank you Anna....I have found that to be so true

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:54 pm 
Site Admin

dreamscometrue wrote:
Anna Suvari wrote:
dreamscometrue wrote:

Keep the faith, dreams! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:59 pm 

Anna Suvari wrote:

Keep the faith, dreams! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I am my dear....I am

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:03 am 

dreamscometrue wrote:

I hear you dude. I'm sorta in the same shoes but definitely due to different circumstances. Personally for me, I'll be honest and say I've steeled up myself and my heart and have sorta given up looking.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:29 am 

Anna Suvari wrote:
Seannie wrote:
dreamscometrue wrote:

I hear you dude. I'm sorta in the same shoes but definitely due to different circumstances. Personally for me, I'll be honest and say I've steeled up myself and my heart and have sorta given up looking.

:(

Sometimes, it's when you stop looking that things start to happen. Good things are in store for you, I know it! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I've pretty much given up looking myself and I had one very good prospect over the summer but it didn't last. Maybe someday, when I'm not looking anymore, she will find me...at least that's what I hope

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:20 pm 
Site Admin

dreamscometrue wrote:
I've pretty much given up looking myself and I had one very good prospect over the summer but it didn't last. Maybe someday, when I'm not looking anymore, she will find me...at least that's what I hope

If it didn't last, it simply wasn't the right one. No sense in letting it get you down. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:29 pm 

Anna Suvari wrote:
dreamscometrue wrote:

If it didn't last, it simply wasn't the right one. No sense in letting it get you down. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

you are absolutely correct, Anna.....it felt right until the very very end.....live and learn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:02 pm 

I've heard most of my life that women want commitment, not "friends with benefits" so I haven't really actively sought something I've been told no one is interested in. Also, I hear women want confidence, and I'm not going to pretend to be something I'm not. I don't get very excited about the prospect of going through all the games and tests to learn if a romance is compatible. I'd always rather just skip right to the part where we're comfortable just hanging out in our underwear together.

Sometimes I feel like the BunnyRanch or other adult-oriented establishment is a very dangerous place for my personality type. The ease with which I can make a satisfying intimate connection with a beautiful, intelligent woman reduces my drive to search for that kind of relationship elsewhere.

But having experienced it for myself, I can sing the praises of the BunnyRanch with artful eloquence and the strength of conviction, without the burden of multiple perspectives for comparison.

Go see a lineup, make an appointment, or just stop in for a drink at your earliest convenience! The ladies will be happy to see you, and even happier to serve you!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:57 pm 
Site Admin

tinybartender wrote:
I've heard most of my life that women want commitment, not "friends with benefits" so I haven't really actively sought something I've been told no one is interested in. Also, I hear women want confidence, and I'm not going to pretend to be something I'm not. I don't get very excited about the prospect of going through all the games and tests to learn if a romance is compatible. I'd always rather just skip right to the part where we're comfortable just hanging out in our underwear together.

Sometimes I feel like the BunnyRanch or other adult-oriented establishment is a very dangerous place for my personality type. The ease with which I can make a satisfying intimate connection with a beautiful, intelligent woman reduces my drive to search for that kind of relationship elsewhere.

But having experienced it for myself, I can sing the praises of the BunnyRanch with artful eloquence and the strength of conviction, without the burden of multiple perspectives for comparison.

Go see a lineup, make an appointment, or just stop in for a drink at your earliest convenience! The ladies will be happy to see you, and even happier to serve you!

Thank you, tinyb! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I'm not confident I'm ready for commitment, by the way. ;)

Miss ya much!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:48 pm 

Anna Suvari wrote:
tinybartender wrote:

Miss ya much!
How about FBFs? Friends /w Benefits Forever? ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:05 pm 
Site Admin

tinybartender wrote:
Anna Suvari wrote:
tinybartender wrote:

Miss ya much!
How about FBFs? Friends /w Benefits Forever? ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Absolutely! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:09 pm 
Site Admin

Seannie wrote:
dreamscometrue wrote:

Sometimes, it's when you stop looking that things start to happen. Good things are in store for you, I know it! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:02 am 

Anna Suvari wrote:

I guess so, but I've always believe in that we are able to control things. You know, something like if you don't look for gold, you won't find it, and gold doesn't just drop down from the sky into your lap.

But saying that, in my case, it's not about stopping to look anymore. It's really come to the point weather I want it anymore. That if it came up to me, would I walk away from it all as I just really can't bare anymore to have my heart crushed, sliced and diced and thrown around like a worthless rag toy, and dare not take the risk anymore. I guess that's my rationale on why I've steeled myself up, repressed my emotions to become cold and ruthless and usually tend to keep my relationship with woman at more than arms length. All just protective mechanisms.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:43 am 
Site Admin

Seannie wrote:
Anna Suvari wrote:

I guess so, but I've always believe in that we are able to control things. You know, something like if you don't look for gold, you won't find it, and gold doesn't just drop down from the sky into your lap.

But saying that, in my case, it's not about stopping to look anymore. It's really come to the point weather I want it anymore. That if it came up to me, would I walk away from it all as I just really can't bare anymore to have my heart crushed, sliced and diced and thrown around like a worthless rag toy, and dare not take the risk anymore. I guess that's my rationale on why I've steeled myself up, repressed my emotions to become cold and ruthless and usually tend to keep my relationship with woman at more than arms length. All just protective mechanisms.

That wall of yours will come down. It's just a matter of time. It always is. You have to be open to possibility, but I don't think you necessarily have to be actively looking. You never know -- someone might be looking for you. :D

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:58 am 

I've lived life in a single room
Hiding my scars from the moon
I dream my dreams in the light
Rehearse the lines I already know
Basking in the TV's glow
And pray that tonight is the night

Ooh there's gotta be more to this
A future hanging on a stranger's kiss
Could it be I'm not so alone

I'm someone special
I'm just in disguise
I may not be perfect
In everyone's eyes
It may not be tomorrow
But I still believe
There's someone special
Waiting out there for me

I guess the joke hasn't hit me yet
Cause I'm still waiting on my Juliet
She must be held up somewhere
Ooh she'll be the air I breathe
She'll come for good and never wanna leave
And I'll love her only I swear

People say there must be something wrong
For me to be all alone so long
And their words hit me like a stone

I'm someone special
I'm just in disguise
I may not be perfect
In everyone's eyes
It may not be tomorrow
But I still believe
There's someone special
Waiting out there for me

Lying in bed in a cold, cold sweat
Dreaming about women I'll never get
I won't always be sleeping alone

I'm someone special
I'm just in disguise
I may not be perfect
In everyone's eyes
It may not be tonight
But I still believe
There's someone special
Waiting out there for me
Yeah there's someone special
Waiting out there for me
Waiting out there for me
She's waiting out there for me
Ooh ooh
For me

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:20 am 

Anna Suvari wrote:
That wall of yours will come down. It's just a matter of time. It always is. You have to be open to possibility, but I don't think you necessarily have to be actively looking. You never know -- someone might be looking for you. :D

I really hope so Anna, I truely hope so. If it does come, I just hope I'll might be able to risk it and break down my wall. Unfortunately at this point of time, I dare not. I'll rather be empty than be hurt again.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:14 pm 

Anna Suvari wrote:
ursahug wrote:

I think I'm the one who should be shouting that. I'll always feel that way. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Responding is very easy. Flash that spectacular smile, gaze with those glorious green eyes, and share some of that wonderful wit.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:11 pm 
Site Admin

ursahug wrote:
Anna Suvari wrote:
ursahug wrote:

Responding is very easy. Flash that spectacular smile, gaze with those glorious green eyes, and share some of that wonderful wit.

I'll try, but you're known to render me speechless. ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:31 pm 

I've had it proven to me many times that when I stop trying/looking for something, it usually turns up in the most unexpected place. With so many bad relationships and associated hurts, I think its time to quit trying and see what happens. In the meantime, I know from experience that Anna is a huge boost to the ego and just a generally great person. I think this might also be true of other girls at the ranch too, so until this magical person comes into my life, I'll be trying to find my way to the ranch for some additional fantasy time with ladies there.

My first trip was beyond believe, thank you again Anna! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:54 pm 

Anna Suvari wrote:
ursahug wrote:
Anna Suvari wrote:

I'll try, but you're known to render me speechless. ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Maybe speechless, but far from silent. :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:57 pm 
Site Admin

TiredFrog wrote:
I've had it proven to me many times that when I stop trying/looking for something, it usually turns up in the most unexpected place. With so many bad relationships and associated hurts, I think its time to quit trying and see what happens. In the meantime, I know from experience that Anna is a huge boost to the ego and just a generally great person. I think this might also be true of other girls at the ranch too, so until this magical person comes into my life, I'll be trying to find my way to the ranch for some additional fantasy time with ladies there.

My first trip was beyond believe, thank you again Anna! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I'm so glad I had the honor! You're wonderful to be around, and I love your naughty mind! :twisted:

Happy Thanksgiving, TF! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Anna

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:10 pm 
Site Admin

ursahug wrote:
Anna Suvari wrote:
ursahug wrote:

:lol: ;)

Guilty as charged! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:40 pm 
1.Perhaps you’ve justified your unhappiness, decided you’re simply not worthy: not good-looking enough
2.you’ve been alone for years
3.Perhaps you’ve distanced yourself emotionally, withdrawn socially, given up on the possibility of making a meaningful connection with a woman, cocooned yourself within your own heart -- the only place you find safe anymore.

Those three describe my life 100%

But the worse was while i was at work at Boeing and was moved to another location and i saw this girl...she was 22 had a 4 year old kid but that did not bother me one bit..lets just say i was hook..3 months later i musterd up the courage to ingadge a conversaion with her but then my friend/fellow co worker comes in asks her out and off they go, well thats cool it might not last that long. then it was after new years we come back to work and she is flirting with me saying i would make a good this or that,following week i gather the courage to tell her how i felt about her and all that good stuff...her responce...it turns me on when guys are jelous of me im just using you to make ---- more into me....now days i just spend all my time working not even trying to get a lady friend for massive fear that would happen again. Story of my life sorry for the novel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:55 pm 

Anna Suvari wrote:
ursahug wrote:
Anna Suvari wrote:

Are you asking for a plea bargain or are you throwing yourself on the court's mercy?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:14 pm 
Site Admin

ursahug wrote:
Anna Suvari wrote:
ursahug wrote:

Are you asking for a plea bargain or are you throwing yourself on the court's mercy?

Somehow, I sense that mercy is unlikely. :twisted:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:41 pm 

Anna Suvari wrote:
ursahug wrote:

After a thorough review of all the evidence presented and consideration of the numerous positive comments filed on your behalf, the court has decided there is only one suitable sentence.

It is therefore the decision of this court that you shall serve a least 5 days per month at the Moonlite Bunny Ranch for the next 2 years.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:15 pm 
Site Admin

ursahug wrote:
Anna Suvari wrote:
ursahug wrote:

After a thorough review of all the evidence presented and consideration of the numerous positive comments filed on your behalf, the court has decided there is only one suitable sentence.

It is therefore the decision of this court that you shall serve a least 5 days per month at the Moonlite Bunny Ranch for the next 2 years.

What are the chances my sentence will be commuted for good (bad) behavior? ;)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:25 pm 

Anna Suvari wrote:

none at all

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:37 pm 
Site Admin

dreamscometrue wrote:
Anna Suvari wrote:

none at all

Hmm. We'll just see about that. :twisted:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:43 pm 

Anna Suvari wrote:
ursahug wrote:

Have you considered bribing the Judge?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:37 pm 
Site Admin

ursahug wrote:
Anna Suvari wrote:
ursahug wrote:

I've considered it, yes, but that's so much easier to do in person, don't you think? ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:33 pm 
Site Admin

wathow wrote:
1.Perhaps you’ve justified your unhappiness, decided you’re simply not worthy: not good-looking enough
2.you’ve been alone for years
3.Perhaps you’ve distanced yourself emotionally, withdrawn socially, given up on the possibility of making a meaningful connection with a woman, cocooned yourself within your own heart -- the only place you find safe anymore.

Those three describe my life 100%

But the worse was while i was at work at Boeing and was moved to another location and i saw this girl...she was 22 had a 4 year old kid but that did not bother me one bit..lets just say i was hook..3 months later i musterd up the courage to ingadge a conversaion with her but then my friend/fellow co worker comes in asks her out and off they go, well thats cool it might not last that long. then it was after new years we come back to work and she is flirting with me saying i would make a good this or that,following week i gather the courage to tell her how i felt about her and all that good stuff...her responce...it turns me on when guys are jelous of me im just using you to make ---- more into me....now days i just spend all my time working not even trying to get a lady friend for massive fear that would happen again. Story of my life sorry for the novel

That's awful. I'm so sorry that happened to you. You deserve better. Everyone does.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:00 pm 

Anna Suvari wrote:

Perhaps you’ve justified your unhappiness, decided you’re simply not worthy: not good-looking enough, not charming enough, not socially skilled enough, not thin enough, not big enough, not financially stable enough, not this, not that, not the other thing. You've condemned yourself to a life of unrealized potential. Accepted it. You’re so lost in self-pity and self-loathing that you don’t know where excuses end and reality begins.

RMPanthers8778 wrote:
Those situations are on point with my current single status all these years though out my life. And what bothers me more is that all my friends in my life have found their level happiness with someone. And I have gotten so close to finding "THE ONE" for example and it never evolves further. From that I build a huge social barrier towards the opposite sex that now friends try to get me to go out with them on double blind dates or just go to clubs to help me find a someone fore me. I always make up excuses to stay home. Its my own fault from low confidence, but when you had all those (Perhaps I quoted) happen to......you really just give up and want to be single the rest of your life. On top of that the embarrassment of still never have been intimate with a woman adds on to that dating pressure for most who are like me. But inside of me I have so much to give and just want to show any woman that I can be a lover, friend, and a companion you can all always count on no matter any circumstance.

Didn't mean to get all serious but that how I fell anyway. :wink:

Thank you for showing me what it feels like to be wanted. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:41 pm 
Site Admin

RMPanthers8778 wrote:
Thank you for showing me what it feels like to be wanted. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I assure you, it was my pleasure! ;) :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:46 pm 

RMPanthers8778 wrote:

Anna Suvari wrote:
I assure you, it was my pleasure! ;) :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Oh no the pleasure was all mine to give to you and Laci to......I had alot stored up. :) :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:12 pm 

Anna Suvari wrote:
ursahug wrote:

I've considered it, yes, but that's so much easier to do in person, don't you think? ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

All depends on the nature of the bribe.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:06 pm 
Site Admin

RMPanthers8778 wrote:
RMPanthers8778 wrote:

Anna Suvari wrote:

Oh no the pleasure was all mine to give to you and Laci to......I had alot stored up. :) :wink:

You certainly did! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:40 pm 

RMPanthers8778 wrote:

Anna Suvari wrote:

RMPanthers8778 wrote:

Anna Suvari wrote:
You certainly did! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I got more.... :wink: :twisted: !!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:50 pm 
Site Admin

RMPanthers8778 wrote:

So do I ... ;) :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:53 pm 
Bunny Babe

Anna Suvari wrote:
RMPanthers8778 wrote:

And she took the words out of my mouth. LOL!

BIO PICS Q & A
Dream Date Delight
Warm Embrace
Lovin' The Ladies
Curious Couples
Role Play
ROCK STAR

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:03 pm 

Anna Suvari wrote:
RMPanthers8778 wrote:

Laci Ann wrote:
And she took the words out of my mouth. LOL!

You and Anna completely had me tongue tied. :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:10 pm 
Bunny Babe

RMPanthers8778 wrote:

We can tie more than your tongue if you would like. ;)

BIO PICS Q & A
Dream Date Delight
Warm Embrace
Lovin' The Ladies
Curious Couples
Role Play
ROCK STAR

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:52 am 

Seannie wrote:
dreamscometrue wrote:

I revise this.

Sometimes it's the wise thing to consider the best usage of resources and time to decide to continue down the road of a hopeless endevour or to quit and rechannel.

I've not 'sorta given up' anymore.

I quit.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:04 pm 
Site Admin

Laci Ann wrote:
RMPanthers8778 wrote:

We can tie more than your tongue if you would like. ;)

He might like that too much. :twisted: ;)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 511 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next