Board index
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers     
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel      LoginLogin 
Click the bunny to return to the forum index.
Board index    Bunny Babes    General Forum For Bunny Babes

Post subject: Re: ╚═ Jill ═╝ Nervous Nevada Newbies Support Group
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:44 pm 

Location: Somewhere deep inside my mind. Wish you could join me but it is kind of scary in here.
mixierose wrote:

It's great to be upfront if you've already booked with another lady. That way we don't step on their toes by talking to you. At the same time, there's nothing wrong with getting to know other ladies while you're here. We all realize that you may return to sample more flavors. :D

OSU Mike: You handle yourself so well with those answers. I love what a gentleman you are, and I do hope I get to say hi at least when you visit! :D

Aaawww, blushing seriously :oops:

Thanks Mixie !!

Wish we could party on my upcoming visit but unfortunately my budget is pretty well maxed out as it is.

However, I seriously would love to meet you as well. You seem like quiet the "Lady" (by that I mean the female equivalent of a "gentleman") as well. Besides, there is always next trip.

I'll email you a few days prior to my visit to check your availability. Perhaps you could give me a "real" tour of the BR and we can talk for a bit.

A few favorite ladies.

http://www.jadecapri.com

CLICK HERE FOR WILLOW'S BIO

CLICK HERE FOR MALIKA'S BIO

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:47 pm 

Location: Somewhere deep inside my mind. Wish you could join me but it is kind of scary in here.
Ms Jill wrote:
Bryan, I'm on my phone and can't scroll back down to quote or PM you. When you get to LRN, go thru the same drill and ask for jade then me or vice versa.

Jade or Jill, that would be a touch decision & I don't envy you having to choose between the two. I think the world of both of them, you are a man of good tastes my friend !!

A few favorite ladies.

CLICK HERE FOR WILLOW'S BIO

CLICK HERE FOR MALIKA'S BIO

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:01 pm 

It is not like that. Jill and Jade have just helped me with the board and getting me ready for my first visit. So I want to stop by and say hi.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:37 pm 

Ms Jill wrote:
nataliaqing wrote:
michome wrote:
Sadly I will be in town the weekend of april 14th so perhaps next time. I will not be going without some support though as my best friend/wife has not only given her blessing but insisted she join. We are embracers of the night life and lap dances have come and gone but this next step has somewhat of a terrifying feeling both in expectation and reality. The people of the boards and letters from laci have quelled the butterflies but they are strong. :)

It's understandable to be nervous! When I think back on situations that gave me butterflies, I realize that I was over-thinking it and should have not let my expectations get in the way of enjoying the experience. I'm sure you'll have such a great time with Laci! Have fun! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Great advice, Natalia! Laci will dissolve the nervous butterflies into ones of anticipation within minutes of meeting her. She's a gem!

Thanks, Jill! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Photography!*Steamy Reviews!*Schedule & Specials!*F.A.Q.s
nataliaqing@bunnyranch.com

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:42 am 

bryan.sailer wrote:
Thank you for the information. What do I do when I stop by the LRN on the 23rd? I am only stopping by to meet you and Jade.

Just ask for me and I will initiate our conversation. You will do just fine. Trust me [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
JADE'S SPECIALS - ANY TIME
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME
VIRGINS, NEWBIES AND A LITTLE BIT RUSTYSpecialties-Couples, 2 Girls, Fetishes, Overnights, Outdates, ED, Bachelor Parties

775 246 5997

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:46 am 

OSU Mike(Frmrly CO) wrote:
Ms Jill wrote:
Bryan, I'm on my phone and can't scroll back down to quote or PM you. When you get to LRN, go thru the same drill and ask for jade then me or vice versa.

Jade or Jill, that would be a touch decision & I don't envy you having to choose between the two. I think the world of both of them, you are a man of good tastes my friend !!

And we think the world of you Mike. We all here have some pretty good taste [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME
VIRGINS, NEWBIES AND A LITTLE BIT RUSTYSpecialties-Couples, 2 Girls, Fetishes, Overnights, Outdates, ED, Bachelor Parties

775 246 5997

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:47 pm 

Ms Jill wrote:
I realize this could be debated to eternity and never get to a definitive consensus. However I'm wondering what the thoughts are for newbies particularly "V's". Appointments versus Line-ups ?

Ladies based on your experience which do you tend to recommend in situations like that ?

NOW, here's the other side of that question. How should you handle a situation where you get there and decide you're actually not comfortable partying with that lady ?

iSurfer is correct when he says that ladies are going to recommend appointments regardless of the situation. Nine times out of ten I'm going to say that an appointment and deposit with me is the way to go. Maybe one in ten times I don't think I'm the type of courtesan that's best for you, and I'll recommend an appointment and deposit with a lady that better suits your needs and desires. This is because if you book an appointment, I know you're coming to the ranch to see me (barring any unforeseen circumstances). It's a way to let me know that the time I spend corresponding with you is going to pan out and that I wouldn't be better served contacting others who may want to come in and see me. While I really enjoy most communications with board members and newbies, I have a huge amount of email (as most of the ladies do) and messages from old friends and those with upcoming booking get bumped to the top of my reply list.

If you're looking to guarantee a lady you like will be there to party when you're there, if you want to correspond with said lady and get to know her, if you doubt your ability to choose from so many awesome bunnies and lovers when you arrive at the ranch, then an appointment and deposit are the way to go. If you show up and there is no chemistry, it's polite to let the lady keep your deposit as a tip for her time -- but in the end it's your money and rather than party you're more than entitled to move your deposit to another lady or get a refund of your deposit.

If you're the spontaneous sort and want to choose from many beautiful ladies, and perhaps meet a few that didn't catch your eye on the boards, then booking once you get to the ranch is the way to go.

Surfey's suggestion is the best of both worlds.

All that being said, I really ALL virgins would do best to book an appointment and deposit with the lady of their choice, especially if I happen to be the lady of your choice. :P

Excellent post, Jill.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:11 pm 
Site Admin

It's a very informative thread Jill. Thank you for posting it.

http://www.LoveRanch.net
http://www.Facebook.com/LoveRanchNorth
http://www.Twitter.com/LoveRanchNorth
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/LoveRanchNorth
775-246-7077

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:38 pm 

bryan.sailer wrote:
It is not like that. Jill and Jade have just helped me with the board and getting me ready for my first visit. So I want to stop by and say hi.

I am happy we got to do that for you Bryan. I hope you stop by to say hello to us when here. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 11:10 am 

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]
OK, I confess...I'm a Newbie, and I have some questions. There, I said it!

This thread has a wealth of valuable info! Thank you Jill for the post, and to everyone who has assisted and contributed to educating us Newbies! I have an appointment to see Ruby in a few weeks, and am just a tad nervous about my first visit, so I am going over the newbie-advice threads so I don't mess up my first time.

Q: :shock: What is the deal with ringing the bell at the gate? One ring? Two rings? I have an appointment, so it is two rings, right?

Q: :shock: So is there a regular "sequence of events" I should anticipate? What happens when? Arrive, ring bell, greetings, beverages and chit chat at the bar, take a tour, tour the ladies room, negotiate, DC, cashier, party, cool down, good-byes in the parlor? Or something else?

Q: :shock: What should I make sure to bring for my first time party at LRN? "Whatever you do, don't forget to bring (fill-in-the-blank)."

Q: :shock: Is there any sort of dress code for LRN clients? Is casual dress OK? Polo shirt, summer shorts, and tennis shoes OK for a June appointment?

Thanks Again!
[smilie=happy.gif]
Weekend Warrior

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 3:45 pm 

Weekend Warrior wrote:
[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

This thread has a wealth of valuable info! Thank you Jill for the post, and to everyone who has assisted and contributed to educating us Newbies! I have an appointment to see Ruby in a few weeks, and am just a tad nervous about my first visit, so I am going over the newbie-advice threads so I don't mess up my first time.

Q: :shock: What is the deal with ringing the bell at the gate? One ring? Two rings? I have an appointment, so it is two rings, right? 2 rings is correct in your case.

Q: :shock: So is there a regular "sequence of events" I should anticipate? What happens when? Arrive, ring bell, greetings, beverages and chit chat at the bar, take a tour, tour the ladies room, negotiate, DC, cashier, party, cool down, good-byes in the parlor? Or something else? Since you have an appointment with Ruby, send her a message and figure out what sequence of events you want to occur. Sounds like you already have a plan on how things might proceed, but if you want it to vary you can do that too.

Q: :shock: What should I make sure to bring for my first time party at LRN? "Whatever you do, don't forget to bring (fill-in-the-blank)." Money. It is a cash only bar, but you can use Visa, MasterCard, or Discover to pay for your parties with the ladies if you choose to.

Q: :shock: Is there any sort of dress code for LRN clients? Is casual dress OK? Polo shirt, summer shorts, and tennis shoes OK for a June appointment? Dress comfortably. Clean is nice too. I've seen a few naked or nearly naked guys in the parlor at the ranch a few times, but they never walked in looking like that.

Thanks Again!
[smilie=happy.gif]
Weekend Warrior

Have fun at the Love Ranch North, Weekend Warrior. You might be nervous when you first get there, but that feeling should pass after being with Ruby for a while. If you see some other ladies that you recognize, say hi to them and tell them you are Weekend Warrior on the message board, or have Ruby introduce you. After your party, don't leave right away but socialize a bit with the other ladies and the Love Ranch North staff. Also, head across highway 50 to the BunnyRanch too, and talk with the bunnies and staff there and get to know them better since it is close by. Stop in, get a tour, and check the place out, even if you don't have the money to actually party at that moment.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 4:59 pm 

Weekend Warrior wrote:
[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Q: :shock: What is the deal with ringing the bell at the gate? One ring? Two rings? I have an appointment, so it is two rings, right?

Q: :shock: So is there a regular "sequence of events" I should anticipate? What happens when? Arrive, ring bell, greetings, beverages and chit chat at the bar, take a tour, tour the ladies room, negotiate, DC, cashier, party, cool down, good-byes in the parlor? Or something else?

Q: :shock: What should I make sure to bring for my first time party at LRN? "Whatever you do, don't forget to bring (fill-in-the-blank)."

Q: :shock: Is there any sort of dress code for LRN clients? Is casual dress OK? Polo shirt, summer shorts, and tennis shoes OK for a June appointment?

Thanks Again!
[smilie=happy.gif]
Weekend Warrior

Congrats on your upcoming visit! For your questions- you can ring the buzzer twice and when you see the hostess at the front door, just let her know you are there for an appointment. Your sequence of events sounds correct. You don't really need to bring anything with you for your party.. it's up to you if you'd like to bring a small gift for your date. All ladies love flowers :lol: There is no dress code here - just clean and comfortable. Have fun! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:16 am 

isurfer wrote:
Weekend Warrior wrote:
[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Q: :shock: What is the deal with ringing the bell at the gate? One ring? Two rings? I have an appointment, so it is two rings, right? 2 rings is correct in your case.

Q: :shock: So is there a regular "sequence of events" I should anticipate? What happens when? Arrive, ring bell, greetings, beverages and chit chat at the bar, take a tour, tour the ladies room, negotiate, DC, cashier, party, cool down, good-byes in the parlor? Or something else? Since you have an appointment with Ruby, send her a message and figure out what sequence of events you want to occur. Sounds like you already have a plan on how things might proceed, but if you want it to vary you can do that too.

Q: :shock: What should I make sure to bring for my first time party at LRN? "Whatever you do, don't forget to bring (fill-in-the-blank)." Money. It is a cash only bar, but you can use Visa, MasterCard, or Discover to pay for your parties with the ladies if you choose to.

Q: :shock: Is there any sort of dress code for LRN clients? Is casual dress OK? Polo shirt, summer shorts, and tennis shoes OK for a June appointment? Dress comfortably. Clean is nice too. I've seen a few naked or nearly naked guys in the parlor at the ranch a few times, but they never walked in looking like that.

Thanks Again!
[smilie=happy.gif]
Weekend Warrior

Have fun at the Love Ranch North, Weekend Warrior. You might be nervous when you first get there, but that feeling should pass after being with Ruby for a while. If you see some other ladies that you recognize, say hi to them and tell them you are Weekend Warrior on the message board, or have Ruby introduce you. After your party, don't leave right away but socialize a bit with the other ladies and the Love Ranch North staff. Also, head across highway 50 to the BunnyRanch too, and talk with the bunnies and staff there and get to know them better since it is close by. Stop in, get a tour, and check the place out, even if you don't have the money to actually party at that moment.

Great answers, Surfey!

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:51 am 

Thank you isurfer, Natalia, and Ms. Jill!!! [smilie=happy.gif]

That is all very good advice, and helps me greatly!

I will try to put it to good use, and report back later on any other lessons learned from my first visit, losing my brothel and Ranches V-Card! Waaaaa Hoooo! :wink:

Looking forward to being a "newbie-no-more".
[smilie=happy.gif]
WW

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:30 am 

Weekend Warrior wrote:
Thank you isurfer, Natalia, and Ms. Jill!!! [smilie=happy.gif]

That is all very good advice, and helps me greatly!

I will try to put it to good use, and report back later on any other lessons learned from my first visit, losing my brothel and Ranches V-Card! Waaaaa Hoooo! :wink:

Looking forward to being a "newbie-no-more".
[smilie=happy.gif]
WW

Be sure to do my "why & how your first ranch visit" questionnaire after you get back home!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:05 am 

don't be nervous guys just come in, have a drink, and let's talk. no pressure just get your butts in here and lets have a good time. if he goes further then great and if not then its something to build on for next time.

missisis@loveranchxxx.com

I'm back now at the Love Ranch!!! So hurry up and let's play!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:47 am 

Ms Jill wrote:
Be sure to do my "why & how your first ranch visit" questionnaire after you get back home!

Oh, I didn't know about that thread. Thx Ms Jill! I will try to do that afterward!
[smilie=happy.gif]
WW

Found the topic thread here:
http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=46330

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:18 pm 

I really enjoy seeing the interaction in this thread and all the help and advice given and received.

gilliansloan@bunnyranch.com

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:25 pm 

Location: Live in San Francisco, play at the Moonlite Bunny Ranch
isurfer wrote:
Weekend Warrior wrote:
[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Thanks Again!
[smilie=happy.gif]
Weekend Warrior

Perfect answere, Surfer!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:36 pm 

gillians wrote:
I really enjoy seeing the interaction in this thread and all the help and advice given and received.

I really appreciate all the help from the ladies and customers!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:56 am 

Read this thread that our Manager Dianne created for you all. If you have any technical question or suggestions write in here :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=62384

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:40 pm 

jadecapri wrote:
Read this thread that our Manager Dianne created for you all. If you have any technical question or suggestions write in here :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Another great source of information!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:41 pm 

jadecapri wrote:

What a great resource!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:25 am 

I know someone out there is looking for some valued information in this thread [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:06 am 

Wow this is so cool. This is also nice For new Lovers to check out as well.

Available for appt. with deposit prior to my schedule

*Click for my Reviews*

Click for My LoveRanch Bio
Email: missskye@loveranch.net
Check out my video bio Miss Skye!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:00 pm 

What great information! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Available at Love Ranch Vegas

Call 1 775 372 5251 to book an appointment with me

E-mail me at haleyamanda@loveranch.net

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:35 am 

Here is another helpful thread you should check out. Good luck and don't hesitate in contact me for more personal information.

thejadecapri@gmail.com

http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=65156&p=1377141#p1377141

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:10 pm 

This is a great thread.

Kisses Courtney Cross [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Attachments:
e_4125.jpg
e_4125.jpg [ 95.26 KiB | Viewed 174 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:47 am 

Yes it is. It has helped guide a lot of people that I know.

VIRGINS, NEWBIES AND RUSTY

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:27 am 

Giving a Happy New Year Bump to all the Newbies reading this.

Love Ranch Northern NV - BROTHEL OF THE YEAR
95 Kit .Kat Rd.
Carson City, NV 89706
1 (775) 246-7252
Fax# (775) 246-7204

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:22 pm 

Newbies, Please read the whole thread. you will find great information.

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

Last edited by jadecapri on Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:22 pm 

I am so happy I found this thread. There is a lot great information here [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:05 am 

Great info for newcomers here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:15 pm 

Everyone needs a support group!!!!

________
SEE MY BRAND NEW ❤ ❤ FREE WEBSITE ❤ ❤ W/PHOTOS ❤ ❤ HERE!

Contact - Appts - Bunny Bio Here!
See My Specials Here!
Tons of Great Information Here!
See My Reviews Here!
Virgin No More! Reviews Here!

Email: airforceamy@bunnyranch.com

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:47 pm 

I love this thread! So helpful, thanks for the info sexy! xoxoxoxo

AllyJames@loveranch.net
Check out my reviews!: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=72527
Twitter: @AllyJames_LRN
My bio & pics!: http://loveranch.net/showgal.php?g=cont ... 8/2_1&s=43
Call to book with me: 775.246.7077
Available 7 days a week from 8:00am-Midnight

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:07 pm 

ARE YOU HERE READING AND WONDERING HOW, WHEN, WHY COMING TO A BROTHEL? LET ME BE YOUR TOUR GUIDE. LET'S SPEND SOME TIME TOGETHER jade@jadecapri.com

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997