Board index
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers     
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel      LoginLogin 
Click the bunny to return to the forum index.
Board index    Bunny Babes    General Forum For Bunny Babes

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 236 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: ╚═ Jill ═╝ Nervous Nevada Newbies Support Group
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:57 pm 

Location: Somewhere deep inside my mind. Wish you could join me but it is kind of scary in here.
nataliaqing wrote:

Love this thread! As far as what to expect from a courtesan, you can read some of her reviews to get a better idea of her personality, but generally speaking-

Respect
No judgement
Patience
Friendliness
Open-minded
Helpfulness
Experience and desire to share her experience with you!

Each lady offers a unique experience so my advice is to party with a few different women to get an idea of the variety that is available!

Xoxo
Natalia

Now that is obviously the response of a lady who takes pride in what she does ! Gentleman take note. Guys, while I've yet to have the pleasure of her company, I have corresponded a fair amount with Natalia and trust me; she is one highly intelligent lady and feels very passionate about what she does

Ms Jill wrote:
iSurfer is correct when he says that ladies are going to recommend appointments regardless of the situation. Nine times out of ten I'm going to say that an appointment and deposit with me is the way to go. Maybe one in ten times I don't think I'm the type of courtesan that's best for you, and I'll recommend an appointment and deposit with a lady that better suits your needs and desires. This is because if you book an appointment, I know you're coming to the ranch to see me (barring any unforeseen circumstances). It's a way to let me know that the time I spend corresponding with you is going to pan out and that I wouldn't be better served contacting others who may want to come in and see me. While I really enjoy most communications with board members and newbies, I have a huge amount of email (as most of the ladies do) and messages from old friends and those with upcoming booking get bumped to the top of my reply list.

If you're looking to guarantee a lady you like will be there to party when you're there, if you want to correspond with said lady and get to know her, if you doubt your ability to choose from so many awesome bunnies and lovers when you arrive at the ranch, then an appointment and deposit are the way to go. If you show up and there is no chemistry, it's polite to let the lady keep your deposit as a tip for her time -- but in the end it's your money and rather than party you're more than entitled to move your deposit to another lady or get a refund of your deposit.

If you're the spontaneous sort and want to choose from many beautiful ladies, and perhaps meet a few that didn't catch your eye on the boards, then booking once you get to the ranch is the way to go.

Surfey's suggestion is the best of both worlds.

All that being said, I really ALL virgins would do best to book an appointment and deposit with the lady of their choice, especially if I happen to be the lady of your choice. :P

I compliment Jill on her candor and how this works. I didn't realize how many pm's and emails these ladies get, until when I was there one of the ladies showed me her inbox. It was mid three figures.

I also like the point that Jill makes about appointments allowing you the opportunity to get to know each other better via correspondence in the time leading up to the big day.

Everyone is different but I know for me, especially being that it was my first intimate encounter, having a few months to get to know the lady and become pretty good friends with her, just made the whole experience even more enjoyable and so much more special than it would have been had we barely known each other.

I'm not saying your first time would not be special if you simply picked a lady out of the line-up, only that I'm glad I went the route of the appointment.

Hell, I spend so much time on the message boards I already knew almost all the women at the LRN and the vast majority of the women at the BR pretty well. It made it a lot of fun to hang out in the parlors because the ladies were naturally as curious to meet me as I was curious to meet them and as I like putting it, "I was meeting old friends for the first time" which was literally true.

I'll also add that in terms of looks, all the women at the ranches are beautiful. So for me, personality truly is the driving factor in who I decide to book with and as far as personality is concerned; it is hard to do much better than Jill. She really is a very kind lady and wonderful human being.

A few favorite ladies.

http://www.jadecapri.com

CLICK HERE FOR WILLOW'S BIO

CLICK HERE FOR MALIKA'S BIO

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:31 pm 

camiparker wrote:
Welcome, Bandaid Bandit! Look forward to seeing you around the boards, sweetie! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Ditto what she said! If you have any questions this is as good a place as any to ask them. :)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:43 pm 

Ms Jill wrote:
camiparker wrote:
Welcome, Bandaid Bandit! Look forward to seeing you around the boards, sweetie! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Ditto what she said! If you have any questions this is as good a place as any to ask them. :)

Thanks for the welcome everybody. While I know I will probably have questions, I am generally one to try to find the answer first. I'm always up for random conversation, and can't wait for a chance to get out to visit. I just have to wait for some time where I can get away for a few days from work/school. I'd need to take off at least 3 days, since while I'm not scared of flying, I tend to have a sort of "wiped out" feeling after flying, especially anything more than an hour or two (flight would be about 5ish hours from Boston I think)

Stay naughty my friends.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:08 pm 

If you tend to feel pretty wiped out from flying it's good that you're giving yourself enough time to recover! Sometimes ranch activities can get a bit strenuous. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:33 pm 

Location: Somewhere deep inside my mind. Wish you could join me but it is kind of scary in here.
Ms Jill wrote:
If you tend to feel pretty wiped out from flying it's good that you're giving yourself enough time to recover! Sometimes ranch activities can get a bit strenuous. :mrgreen:

I can say this but publically the ladies cannot. ALSO for the record the lady who told me this privately, was NOT Jill.

When the ladies talk about how much good hygien is appreciated because no one wants to party with someone reaking of BO. It is usually situations where a client who probably does ordinarily have good hygiene arrives at the ranches after traveling all day.

That actually did happen to me and I was if anything a little too aware of it. So when the lady offered me the opportunity to freshen-up, I said "YES PLEASE !!".

ANYhow, if you are in that situation and the lady offers you the services of a shower, I would suggest that she is doing so as much for herself as she is in trying to be a good host and you would be being a gentleman to accept. I'm willing to bet she probably is hoping you'll accept her offer.

Besides, who wants to smell like a well used gym sock when in the company of beautiful women, not to mention you'll probably feel physically more comfortable.

A few favorite ladies.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:03 pm 

This is directed at newbies to the board, both ladies and members. Here are some common things that may prevent you from uploading photos to the board:

- The image must be at least 0 pixels wide, 0 pixels high and at most 800 pixels wide and 600 pixels high.(800x600)
- The image must be in jpeg format. (.jpg extension)
- Maximum allowed size is 1 MiB. (This one can usually be fixed by resizing your photo to be 800x600).

I'm not sure that the list is all-inclusive, but they're the issues that I've come across when trying to add photos of my own. Any issues the board has with your post will be displayed right under the "Post a reply" heading in small pink letters. I've included a photo to show the relative location.

I'd also like to add that you do have the option of hosting photos places other than the message board. Personally, I've found it not worth the extra effort. The only difference I've noticed is that when someone quotes you an image hosted elsewhere will show again, while one hosted as an attachment on the board will not. The thing to keep in mind is to make sure that you're using an adult hosting site, as many of the photos you may choose to post here will be deleted from you photobucket or similar accounts. They may even result in your account being deleted altogether.

If you guys have any specific questions about uploading photos, feel free to ask!

Attachments:
WrongSize.jpg
WrongSize.jpg [ 29.29 KiB | Viewed 221 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:13 pm 
Oooh this looks like a good thread for me. I've just had a quick browse but will take more time over it later tonight (after I've actually done the work I've been procrastinating over all weekend!!).

I'm a bit of a shy one to begin with hence joining the boards long before I'll be able to properly plan a trip. I'd rather take my time than jump in at the deep end! This is particularly true as given I'd be travelling across some vast expanse of water that some numpty put between our respective countries I wouldn't a quick visit so would want to make sure I had a half a clue as to what I was doing! :D

Special thank you to the few lovely ladies who have made my first few days plodding around here so welcoming. :)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:31 pm 
camiparker wrote:
Its wonderful to have you, Beans!

Aw, thanks [smilie=happy.gif]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:40 pm 

Any bunny you play with will do there best to make you as comfotable as possible. Why don't you come and play!

xoxo

Natalia

Photography!*Steamy Reviews!*Schedule & Specials!*F.A.Q.s
nataliaqing@bunnyranch.com

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:44 pm 

OSU Mike(Frmrly CO) wrote:
Ms Jill wrote:

I can say this but publically the ladies cannot. ALSO for the record the lady who told me this privately, was NOT Jill.

When the ladies talk about how much good hygien is appreciated because no one wants to party with someone reaking of BO. It is usually situations where a client who probably does ordinarily have good hygiene arrives at the ranches after traveling all day.

That actually did happen to me and I was if anything a little too aware of it. So when the lady offered me the opportunity to freshen-up, I said "YES PLEASE !!".

ANYhow, if you are in that situation and the lady offers you the services of a shower, I would suggest that she is doing so as much for herself as she is in trying to be a good host and you would be being a gentleman to accept. I'm willing to bet she probably is hoping you'll accept her offer.

Besides, who wants to smell like a well used gym sock when in the company of beautiful women, not to mention you'll probably feel physically more comfortable.

I typically will offer each gentleman that I party with to "freshen up and feel free to take a quick shower". I usually will add extra complimentary time to the party to allow my guest to take a shower before and/or after the party. It's never a personal insult if you are asked to hop in the shower... it's just a quick way to freshen up [smilie=happy.gif]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:23 am 

nataliaqing wrote:
Ms Jill wrote:

I typically will offer each gentleman that I party with to "freshen up and feel free to take a quick shower". I usually will add extra complimentary time to the party to allow my guest to take a shower before and/or after the party. It's never a personal insult if you are asked to hop in the shower... it's just a quick way to freshen up [smilie=happy.gif]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I like your approach on that Natalia.

Yeah and I should sort of clarify things. I'm not suggesting that the rest of the clients are smelly pigs by any stretch of the imagination.

I am suggesting that this sort of situation could happen to anyone and from what I've heard from the ladies privately, in most cases the client appears to be someone who does take care of themselves and has enough intelligence and self respect to bathe regularly and wear recently laundered clothes, ect...ect...

But if you have been rushing through airports, hoping planes or driving up the highway all day, and it may not be something that you think about because you are excited about visiting the ranches and focused on not loosing you luggage and keeping your vehicle on the correct side of the road. All that sweat and such is going to build-up in your cloths and because you've have the ac in your car blowing on your face all day, you might not have noticed it yourself.

I know I left my apartment in Ohio at 3 am Thursday and got to the LRN by 5pm which if you factor in the time zone differences meant I'd been traveling for 14 hours. My flight from Dallas to Reno was on a plane with a malfunctioning AC unit so I knew things in the body odor department were not good. So when the lady did offer me a shower, nothing could have made me much happier at that particular moment in time LOL !!

Just a good thing for people to be aware of was my point and know it could happen to anyone so don't be embarrassed just take the shower if you go there straight from a day of travel.

A few favorite ladies.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:31 am 

What ever girl you come to see will do there best to make you as comfortable as possible.

xoxo

Natalia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:22 pm 

Shower would definately be a good thing! Besides cleanliness, I know they help me relax and loosen up the muscles!!!!! :D

Al

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:40 pm 

BigAlbowski wrote:
Shower would definately be a good thing! Besides cleanliness, I know they help me relax and loosen up the muscles!!!!! :D

Al

Agreed and the ladies are much nicer about the issue than soldiers in the U.S. Army. My father had a guy in his tank crew that had an aspersion to soap and water. The second time dad's crew stuffed the guy into a footlocker and kicked it down a dozen flights of stairs, he got over it. In the Infantry, we would administer "GI Showers" which involved SOS pads, steel wool, toilet brushes, and had resemblances to a prison scene with twice as much screaming. One guy had me so mad I had wanted to include wire brushes but that request was vetoed by the senior man involved.

If you are working shoulder to shoulder with a guy who has strong BO day after day, it will really get to you after a while and become a serious stress point. Which is why I'm probably making a bit bigger deal of this issue than is justified.

The ladies bring up the concern of showering all the time when asked about what is considered good manners at a brothel so I know it is a more frequent occurrence than they can probably admit to in front of potential clients.

If you shower, the ladies will adore you !! :lol: :mrgreen:

A few favorite ladies.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:07 pm 

BigAlbowski wrote:

Al

A nice hot shower followed by a massage has always been one of my favorites.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:12 pm 

camiparker wrote:
I agree with Jill, we love to help you get relaxed and settle in for the ride [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

What a ride it'll be if Cami is involved. :shock: :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:04 pm 

Ms Jill wrote:
camiparker wrote:
I agree with Jill, we love to help you get relaxed and settle in for the ride [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

What a ride it'll be if Cami is involved. :shock: :twisted:

I've personally met Cami and it would be impossible for me to agree more.

Something to consider, even if you're not necessarily looking to party just yet; you would still do well to consider stopping by.

One of the things that I have really liked about visiting the ranches and kicking around the message boards, is that it had been really great about helping me develop confidence talking to women and to become better at flirting.

So long as you're not crossing the lines of appropriateness, these ladies will not laugh you off the boards. Sometimes, I will throw something out there, no matter how goofy or cheesy I think it is, just to see what kind of reaction I get. Sometimes it is ignored (and rightfully so) but other times it will strike-up some good conversations and message board banter.

The best and really only way to overcome shyness around women, is to start talking to them. Which is why my suggestion to visit even if you are not ready to party just yet. So long as you're minding your manners, no one is going to belittle you or make fun of you if you say something "dumb". Also I know that sometimes I have needed a little bit of a push to get me to get off the sidelines and start overcoming my fear of talking to women. Well if you stop by, the ladies are going to make you talk to them :lol: I've seen them work the parlor and when I realized what was going on, it was kind of funny to watch.

Because most ladies who've been with the ranches for a while, pretty well know the areas where the shy guys try to hide and when they enter the parlor, you can see their eyes and heads instinctively scanning those areas. The ladies might not even be aware they are doing this, so second nature it appears to be. They'll find you and they are going to want to say hello.

Lastly, if learning to talk to women is one of your main goals in visiting the ranches, I would personally recommend against bringing a wing man. I know part of my logic for going solo was that if I am with someone who is not shy around women, I will tend to sit back and let him dominate the conversation while I say very little. All a wing man does for a shy guy is give him a shadow to hide under and that is doing you a disservice. Go solo, so it is harder for you to instinctively hide and shell-up and you will be better off for it.

These are lessons learned from personal experience but having said that again I recognize everyone is different and seldom do I find myself in the majority opinion on this sort of thing. So take that advice with a grain of salt.

A few favorite ladies.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:51 pm 

We try to help our newbie's feel as calm and comfortable as posible. So they are put at ease. Hope this helps

xoxo

Natalia

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:34 pm 
GREAT IDEA...WELCOME NEWBIES!!! [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:29 am 

I realize this could be debated to eternity and never get to a definitive consensus. However I'm wondering what the thoughts are for newbies particularly "V's". Appointments versus Line-ups ?

Ladies based on your experience which do you tend to recommend in situations like that ?

I believe that getting to know a lady and talk about your expectations and figure if you have chemistry. That will consequently turn into a appointment because if you really like the lady you will want for her to be at the Ranch and available when you come in. I also have got Vs in line up. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
JADE'S SPECIALS - ANY TIME
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME
VIRGINS, NEWBIES AND A LITTLE BIT RUSTYSpecialties-Couples, 2 Girls, Fetishes, Overnights, Outdates, ED, Bachelor Parties

775 246 5997

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:24 am 

jadecapri wrote:
I realize this could be debated to eternity and never get to a definitive consensus. However I'm wondering what the thoughts are for newbies particularly "V's". Appointments versus Line-ups ?

Ladies based on your experience which do you tend to recommend in situations like that ?

I believe that getting to know a lady and talk about your expectations and figure if you have chemistry. That will consequently turn into a appointment because if you really like the lady you will want for her to be at the Ranch and available when you come in. I also have got Vs in line up. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

That still surprises me. I know Crumbie choose his partner for his deflowering from a line-up. I give those guys credit because I was so nervous, had I not known so much about the lady and her coworkers; I doubt I would have made it in the door.

But last I heard 40% of the clients at the ranches are v's so it does make sense that there would be ones who choose the line-up route on a weekly basis.

A few favorite ladies.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:21 pm 

jadecapri wrote:

That still surprises me. I know Crumbie choose his partner for his deflowering from a line-up. I give those guys credit because I was so nervous, had I not known so much about the lady and her coworkers; I doubt I would have made it in the door.

But last I heard 40% of the clients at the ranches are v's so it does make sense that there would be ones who choose the line-up route on a weekly basis.

as you've read in my other post Mike, there wasn't a lack of trying on my end that I didn't have an appointment lol. after last minute air fare and then calling for car service, there wasn't any other option other than walk thru that door. and don't get me wrong, I was as nervous as anyone might have been.

on a side note, had I been thinking a little more clearer.. afterwards.. I should have gone over to the LRN as they were having some sort of party that night too. I missed my chance to meet some of the ladies in person. :oops:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:13 pm 

crumbie wrote:

as you've read in my other post Mike, there wasn't a lack of trying on my end that I didn't have an appointment lol. after last minute air fare and then calling for car service, there wasn't any other option other than walk thru that door. and don't get me wrong, I was as nervous as anyone might have been.

on a side note, had I been thinking a little more clearer.. afterwards.. I should have gone over to the LRN as they were having some sort of party that night too. I missed my chance to meet some of the ladies in person. :oops:

Well it definitely makes for a fun story to tell though I doubt you found some of your setbacks very fun at the time. Things seldom go as planned and you got to make the best of situation you find yourself in. Part of the reason I was so happy with my own experience was that it was one of the very few times in my 32 years that something actually did go according to how I had planned. It was a very rare exception to the general norm of my life and I was very fortunate.

As for missing your chance to visit the paradise of the LRN, I realize that stinks. However it does mean you get to have a new adventure to look forward too on your next visit. If I had been left to my own devices, I would probably not have visited the BR after having partied at the LRN the night before and would not have been physically capable of partying at the BR if I had tried.

I was just fortunate that a couple of the ladies at the LRN were pretty successful in convincing me that it would be a good idea. Again, glad I took advantage of the opportunity as I would definitely have regretted not doing so. But if you are a naturally shy guy, I can see where that would go against your natural inclinations. So don't beat yourself up too much over it.

Given the target audience here, I think it is worth emphasizing. Regardless if you party at the BR or the LRN and an additional booking with the opposite house is not an option for you; I think both Crumbie and I would agree that you should absolutely build time into your itinerary to swing by the other house to say hi and hang out for a while. It is alright to do so and even encouraged to do so by the ladies. Especially if you have gotten to know them on the boards, most of the ladies will sincerely appreciate you doing so even if you can't party.

Here's how I handled it, though you are not obligated to have any set plan. There were several ladies at the BR whom I wanted to meet. As the day of my trip approached, I sent a pm to one of them saying "can't party this time but would like to stop by and possibly pre-negotiate for a potential future party. How likely is it you will be available at x time on x date ?". Then before heading over there, I called the BR and verified that she had not gotten a last minute booking, went there, rang twice, told the host who I was there for and was ushered in.

The nice thing about doing things that way was that she had offered to introduce me to any other lady I wanted to see, which was great because there were 5 or so. If it is the BR you are visiting, I would also personally recommend asking the lady to give you "a REAL tour" as the BR is a much larger multi-building complex which is very interesting to see and you can't really get an appreciation for that in the pics and vids. Understand that when a lady offers a potential client a "free tour" that is brothel speak for "Would you like to go back to my room and discuss making a booking ?" so you might miss out if you do not clarify "REAL TOUR" LOL !!

I'd estimate that the two houses are 1.5 miles apart from each other if even that much. So it is pretty convenient and easy to get from one to the other.

One last thing, Crumbie, I must say, for you to have those setbacks, go there last minute and nervous like that, and still end-up having a great time; that speaks very highly of Jayla's abilities and how special a lady she is. I think she should feel proud of how she was able to make you a happy customer !!

A few favorite ladies.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:54 am 

Hey there, newbies. Stop by and say hello!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:00 pm 

Any come by yet ?

A few favorite ladies.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:50 pm 

I actually posted this on another lady's thread but upon reading it, decided I'd do well to post it on this thread as well. I'm sure she will understand. I did slightly tweak it because the lady who started the thread I though should be the one whose name I referred to. ALSO, I felt this board member Blizzard22 had some excellent points worth re-posting as well. Honestly, Blizzard22 explained a lot of questions I too had prior to my first visit and did so as well as anyone could.

Blizzard22 wrote:

Now I had a number of years on your average virgin and my experiences in life led me not to be nervous. My only concern was actually getting naked. I hope this is reassuring to you younger people, but you have absolutely nothing to be worried about. These girls have seen it all. I bet there is nothing about you that surprises them. Being before Miss Perfect 10 can be intimidating, but once you get over that hump, pardon the pun, and you start getting into things, instinct will take over. When Cami gets her hands and lips on you, and your bodies are touching... Well, excitement will chase away anxiety and nature takes its course. Ultimately remember: this is a special time in your life. Cami is there for you and your pleasure. Have fun and enjoy it for all it can be.

I don't know man I got a pretty huge scar on my back because of my birth defect lol!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

For what it is worth bro, so far as physical "abnormalities" you'd not be the first guy whose uniqueness below the belt was causing insecurities. Trivial compared to scars but I was pretty on edge about the reaction I'd get because the hair down there is as red as what is on me head and twice in college I failed to close the deal at the last moment because the lady either freaked out or found it funny. The later ripped me both for the hair, circumcision, and even because I was wearing briefs ("What are you 8 yrs old ? hahaha"), bad night that was. I was 23 at the time, and it would be 9 years before I was willing to go that far with a lady again. It wasn't with Jill but one of the ladies at the ranches who is just as nice as Jill.

I'm pretty happy I decided to go with a pro. I think it is a good idea for guys especially ultra shy guys to consider. Because a lady such as Jill or so many of her coworkers who take great pride in being a "Courtesan" absolutely will not allow stuff like that to happen.

Such women tend to be far more understanding of the fact that you don't know much, will not expect you to know much, will be understanding of your awkwardness, and not judge you for it. It is a really good thing they have done for a lot of guys and I wish I had visited them 10 years ago.

Some guy asked me the other day, if I were to get married, how would I explain my first time to my potential spouse ? My answer to that: "I was seduced by a gorgeous blond woman I met while on vacation out West". They don't need to know more than that and if they do and don't understand when I explain it, then I'm better off taking the ring back.

Just some food for thought for you nervous V's.

Also, there are lots of older guys with that v designation, many of them early 30's-40's, it is a pretty regular thing for such guys to show-up at the ranches.
A weekly if not daily occurrence, so don't feel like you're alone. Some are pretty handsome healthy guys, some are on the opposite end of that spectrum. You'd be surprised. My point being that you won't be the first or last older v to walk through the doors of the BR, LRN or LRS, so relax and start getting to know the ladies here. Trust me, you'll feel a lot better about things after talking to them about your situation. Just be polite.

A few favorite ladies.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:02 am 
Bunny Babe

Such a sweet thread, Miss Jill! We want to make everyone feel as comfortable as possible - I love this thread!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:03 am 

I'll also add this guys. While I've only partied with one girl so far, I've gotten to know pretty much all the ladies who have posted to this thread so if you're looking for recommendations on who to talk to. Any of them would have my most sincere and whole hearted endorsement.

There are some ladies I would recommend more than others but the ones I would recommend "more" have pretty much all posted to this thread. I refuse to recommend one particular lady over another because ultimately that is a decision you got to make and you have to be comfortable with. Ask five guys who'd they recommend you'll get 8 different answers for 12 different reasons, so this is definitely something where beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. But any of them here would treat you right, I know I could get 12 guys to come to a consensus on that for sure !! :wink: :mrgreen:

A few favorite ladies.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:35 am 

Thanks to for the kinds words everyone, you're all great!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:10 am 

Bumping this up a bit to say hi to all of our newbies and let them know that we're all here for you--Bunnies, Lovers, board/chat members, etc.

Don't be shy--if you've got any questions for us, please--ask away. And feel free to PM me if you'd like with any questions or concerns.

And just flat out enjoy yourselves here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:34 pm 

good bump colin, this is a good thread for new people to check out. anyone here would be able to answer their questions.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:15 pm 

Time is of the essence [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:32 pm 
I'd forgotten about this thread...

Well, I'm still a newbie, I guess, and I've never been to Nevada, so I'll still be a newbie when I eventually make it over there.

From reading this thread, I think the one thing that struck me is how much of Anna Suvari's post on page one I can relate to, although I'm not about to bore everyone with my personal problems. :lol: Nonetheless, it is good food for thought.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:33 pm 

Great for support! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:02 pm 

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:44 pm 

Hey Beans, welcome to the newbie thread! Glad you made it over. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:32 pm 

I LIKE IT [smilie=happy.gif]

VIDEOS

EMAIL ME

Be back 5/11/2012-5-25-2012

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:50 pm 

This was part of a post I did on another lady's thread which I felt might be good to throw on here as well.

In terms of the "Nervousness" or feeling a bit scared; here is what my take on it was and is.

I was fortunate to have partied with one of the best ladies currently in the business, who very much sees it as her job to put clients at ease. (ALL good Courtesans view that as part of their job). Yet I was still extremely nervous and every guy talks about being pretty nervous before they arrive.

So I say, expect to be a bit on edge or even scared your 1st visit, don't fight it, don't be embarrassed by it; just accept it as normal and roll with it. Because trust me, once you get in the door, the lady will keep your mind way too occupied to even think about it.

Its funny to me now. I have a couple of pictures the lady took of me before we partied and some of us the following day. In the pre-party pictures I'm so nervous, in spite of smiling, I look like I'm about to cry. In the post-party pictures of us, I look so relaxed its as if I had Xanex for blood LOL !!

A few favorite ladies.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:49 pm 

Hoping this thread is helping all our newbies feel welcome. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:19 pm 

This was part of a post I did on another lady's thread which I felt might be good to throw on here as well.

In terms of the "Nervousness" or feeling a bit scared; here is what my take on it was and is.

I was fortunate to have partied with one of the best ladies currently in the business, who very much sees it as her job to put clients at ease. (ALL good Courtesans view that as part of their job). Yet I was still extremely nervous and every guy talks about being pretty nervous before they arrive.

So I say, expect to be a bit on edge or even scared your 1st visit, don't fight it, don't be embarrassed by it; just accept it as normal and roll with it. Because trust me, once you get in the door, the lady will keep your mind way too occupied to even think about it.

Its funny to me now. I have a couple of pictures the lady took of me before we partied and some of us the following day. In the pre-party pictures I'm so nervous, in spite of smiling, I look like I'm about to cry. In the post-party pictures of us, I look so relaxed its as if I had Xanex for blood LOL !!

Great input Mike! I do think it helps to get it out there that other ranch visitors, and sometimes the ladies themselves, are just as nervous. Sometimes more so!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:04 am 

Bumping for the cause

A few favorite ladies.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:26 pm 

Come one come all [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:50 pm 

There is alot of great advice here. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:35 am 

nataliaqing wrote:

I hope the newbies continue to come looking for advice, it's great that they do!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:38 am 

Ms Jill wrote:
nataliaqing wrote:

I hope the newbies continue to come looking for advice, it's great that they do!

Indeed it is. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:06 pm 

Ms Jill wrote:
nataliaqing wrote:

I've said it before but its worth repeating. Jill so sweet, she makes sugar taste bitter !! LOL !!

Seen a lot of "I'm New Here" type threads recently, so I'm giving this one a bump ! The rest ladies is up to you :wink:

A few favorite ladies.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:03 pm 

Come in listen to some music maybe have a cocktail at our bar and relax :D

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:34 pm 

nataliaqing wrote:

Love this thread! As far as what to expect from a courtesan, you can read some of her reviews to get a better idea of her personality, but generally speaking-

Respect
No judgement
Patience
Friendliness
Open-minded
Helpfulness
Experience and desire to share her experience with you!

Each lady offers a unique experience so my advice is to party with a few different women to get an idea of the variety that is available!

Xoxo
Natalia

Now that is obviously the response of a lady who takes pride in what she does ! Gentleman take note. Guys, while I've yet to have the pleasure of her company, I have corresponded a fair amount with Natalia and trust me; she is one highly intelligent lady and feels very passionate about what she does

Thank you, Mike. That's very kind of you. I really appreciate your sincere words!

The great thing about the Ranches is that the ladies are here because we want to be and we're passionate about meeting new people and helping them to realize their fantasies. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:38 pm 

Another thing to remember about your first experience at a brothel - it's natural to be nervous! On my first day of work, I sat in my car for 10 minutes before going in because I was ridiculously nervous. I was so scared of the whole idea of a brothel and irrationally concerned that it would be terrifying. Guys - it's not.

This is the place to come if you are missing something in your life, would like to experience something new, are looking for a connection with a lady.. anything - we can and will help you. Come visit us and you will see that it is a wonderful place and worth visiting! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:35 pm 

Such a fun place. I so can't wait to be there again. :?

A few favorite ladies.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:37 pm 

Such a fun place. I so can't wait to be there again. :?

we all cant wait to visit the ranch again it is the best place on earth.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:28 pm 

nataliaqing wrote:
Another thing to remember about your first experience at a brothel - it's natural to be nervous! On my first day of work, I sat in my car for 10 minutes before going in because I was ridiculously nervous. I was so scared of the whole idea of a brothel and irrationally concerned that it would be terrifying. Guys - it's not.

This is the place to come if you are missing something in your life, would like to experience something new, are looking for a connection with a lady.. anything - we can and will help you. Come visit us and you will see that it is a wonderful place and worth visiting! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

It's been so long since my first day I don't really remember if I was nervous or not. I do know that I still sometimes get nervous though, first day back at the ranch or not! Usually when I'm seeing someone I've really been waiting to meet, or seeing an old friend again. :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:40 pm 

Ms Jill wrote:
nataliaqing wrote:

It's been so long since my first day I don't really remember if I was nervous or not. I do know that I still sometimes get nervous though, first day back at the ranch or not! Usually when I'm seeing someone I've really been waiting to meet, or seeing an old friend again. :)

No need to be nervous, I don't bite. Unless you ask me nicely of course :twisted:

Sorry the obvious joke had to be made. It is helpful to know that sometimes the nervousness is mutual though.

A few favorite ladies.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:06 pm 

Sorry the obvious joke had to be made. It is helpful to know that sometimes the nervousness is mutual though.

Of course, we're all human! :)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:27 pm 

nataliaqing wrote:

Sometimes I suspect Natalia is super human. Have you guys seen those legs? :oops: It's a little warm in here just thinking about it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:51 pm 

What you have to remember is the ladies have seen and heard a lot of thing's and will be unswayed and totally professional whatever so put yourself in there hands and enjoy yourself. Everybody has an embarrassing moment as well I have only visited once and was a complete novice poor Anna she must have wondered what my malfunction was the intercom went to call time and I all but packed up mid party and left BUT not before the intercom lady frightened the daylights outa me..... :oops: . We are all human and all there for our own reasons but trust me any nerves will evaporate quickly once you find that lady you click with and then it will all fall into place.....

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:50 pm 

piglet wrote:
What you have to remember is the ladies have seen and heard a lot of thing's and will be unswayed and totally professional whatever so put yourself in there hands and enjoy yourself. Everybody has an embarrassing moment as well I have only visited once and was a complete novice poor Anna she must have wondered what my malfunction was the intercom went to call time and I all but packed up mid party and left BUT not before the intercom lady frightened the daylights outa me..... :oops: . We are all human and all there for our own reasons but trust me any nerves will evaporate quickly once you find that lady you click with and then it will all fall into place.....

I'd concur with piglet. No one who seen me that day has denied my assertion that I was probably one of the most intensely nervous guys to visit the LRN that day LOL !! I'm a former US Army Infantryman, and I was a nervous mess.

Anyone gives you grief for having anxiety, refer them to me. I say that knowing full well no one will. Like my cousin from across the pond said, these ladies are extremely professional, dealing with nervous clients is pretty much a daily part of the job, and they are really adept at doing so.

I've got a picture which my date took of me before our party. In it I am so tense it almost looks like I just ran a nail through my foot & am trying not to cry.

I've got another picture posing with Malika the next day and it looks like someone shot me with a tranquilizer dart. I'm relaxed, I'm smiling ear to ear, it is a very dramatic difference.

Ask Jill, she seen the pics, or ask Malika & Jade about it, they seen them too, they were there even LOL !!

Piglet is dead on the money with this one, I'll vouch for the accuracy of his statement.

A few favorite ladies.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:46 pm 

I'm very glad that despite being so nervous you guys managed to have a good time anyway. The both of you are great and totally deserve it! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:06 am 

Whatever questions or concerns you have, the ladies are incredibly easy going and fun. And helpful too if you have regarding anything you can think of.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:19 pm 

Ms Jill wrote:

Sometimes I suspect Natalia is super human. Have you guys seen those legs? :oops: It's a little warm in here just thinking about it.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
Yes... she is INCREDIBLE!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]
But you make the temperature rise to boiling yourself Jill!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

And I agree with everyone saying to ask any lady for advice!! I have never had a lady NOT respond to a query I had!

Al

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:42 pm 

Ms Jill wrote:
nataliaqing wrote:

Hehe I'm getting a flashback to playing twister with you, Jill.. you're pretty superhuman yourself! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:51 pm 

I'm adding a link to the first because because a little birdie mentioned it might be relevant here and I agree! Let me know if you guys spot any other threads that might be a good read for the newbies out there!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:32 am 

For newbies and veterans that want to know when a good time to visit the Moonlite BunnyRanch and the Love Ranch North, St. Patrick's weekend, March 16-17 of this year would be perfect. You get to meet maybe a couple of dozen message board members and a "full house" of ranch ladies if you don't mind crowds, fun, and laughter. You won't be alone and you won't be the center of attention unless you want to be. Think of it as a social party where you get to mingle with some message board members and the ladies for hours in the parlor if you want to. Every year we have a few first time visitors that enjoy themselves and want to come back again.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:02 pm 

Thanks for the mention, surfer, that's a really good point!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:18 pm 

Location: Live in San Francisco, play at the Moonlite Bunny Ranch
This is a great thread, that should be bumped up a lot. Very helpful for our new board members!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:26 pm 

mixierose wrote:
This is a great thread, that should be bumped up a lot. Very helpful for our new board members!

I couldn't agree more. There should be a lot of bumping going on. Should try to keep this thread at or near the top too...... :twisted:

Stay naughty my friends.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:57 pm 

bandaid bandit wrote:
mixierose wrote:

I couldn't agree more. There should be a lot of bumping going on. Should try to keep this thread at or near the top too...... :twisted:

Thanks for the bumps! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:19 pm 

I really think this thread should be a sticky! Jill, I'm going to petition for it to become one :D

rubyrae@bunnyranch.com

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:56 pm 

RubyRae wrote:
I really think this thread should be a sticky! Jill, I'm going to petition for it to become one :D

Though I would like this thread to be a sticky methinks our board might collapse if we get anymore. :mrgreen: Seriously though, I do think it's a helpful thread, which is nice because so many I put up are nonsense. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:12 am 

I added a few links to the first post that I've been meaning to put up there! (Katrina's photo tour of the Love Ranch and Ruby's grouping of reviews for the Love Ranch ladies.) Please feel free to suggest any links you think might be useful for our nervous newbies!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:04 am 

piglet wrote:

I'd concur with piglet. No one who seen me that day has denied my assertion that I was probably one of the most intensely nervous guys to visit the LRN that day LOL !! I'm a former US Army Infantryman, and I was a nervous mess.

Anyone gives you grief for having anxiety, refer them to me. I say that knowing full well no one will. Like my cousin from across the pond said, these ladies are extremely professional, dealing with nervous clients is pretty much a daily part of the job, and they are really adept at doing so.

I've got a picture which my date took of me before our party. In it I am so tense it almost looks like I just ran a nail through my foot & am trying not to cry.

I've got another picture posing with Malika the next day and it looks like someone shot me with a tranquilizer dart. I'm relaxed, I'm smiling ear to ear, it is a very dramatic difference.

Ask Jill, she seen the pics, or ask Malika & Jade about it, they seen them too, they were there even LOL !!

Piglet is dead on the money with this one, I'll vouch for the accuracy of his statement.

I will confess that eve I was super nervous on my first day at the Ranch. My first client walked out on me. The poor thing was nervous, I was nervous and I called the girl that trained me to come with us to my negotiation. That happen to be Jenai. Anyways, he said I don't think I can do this and walked out.
Bottom line is, we all are nervous for the first time of almost anything.
Mike you were somewhat nervous but you were exceptionally amazing and that is remarkable giving the amount of pressure you were in.

For anyone that walk in just remember .. You are not being judged. We are here and open to talk and get to know you. Just be willing to talk, ask and answer and you will do great. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME
VIRGINS, NEWBIES AND A LITTLE BIT RUSTYSpecialties-Couples, 2 Girls, Fetishes, Overnights, Outdates, ED, Bachelor Parties

775 246 5997

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:18 am 

So much great info!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:28 am 

Just welcomed a Nervous Newbie who posted in the Suggestions section. Everyone, please take a look and let's make him feel welcome! :D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:42 pm 

jadecapri wrote:
I will confess that eve I was super nervous on my first day at the Ranch...

I think it's important to remember that most of the ladies were nervous the first few times too! I know I was. Thanks for chiming in, love!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:43 pm 

ColinSTL wrote:
Just welcomed a Nervous Newbie who posted in the Suggestions section. Everyone, please take a look and let's make him feel welcome! :D

I'm on it, Colin, thanks for the heads up!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:15 pm 

jadecapri wrote:

Mike you were somewhat nervous but you were exceptionally amazing and that is remarkable giving the amount of pressure you were in.

Thank you Jade, that really does mean a lot to me.

A few favorite ladies.

Post subject: Re: Nervous Nevada Newbies Support Group
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:21 pm 

Ms Jill, thanks for starting this thread. I know we've talked before about what a mess I was when I first came to the boards. A lot of the stuff about newbies and virgins had unfortunately sort of floated to the back pages or at least wasn't obvious to me (Hey I'll admit it could have been in front of my face the whole time, would not be the first time I've missed the obvious staring me in face)

No regrets but sure don't want rookies coming to the boards thinking they're the only older V whose gotten this idea, and if they let it slip "the ladies will find me a total looser and never give me the time of day no matter how much green I've got in my pocket". -YES I WAS POSITIVE THAT THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT WOULD HAPPEN, THOSE WERE MY EXACT THOUGHTS IN APRIL...THEY WERE MISGUIDED FEARS. ITS QUITE THE OPPOSITE IN FACT !!

Happy to do what I can to help spare them the stress I put MYSELF through. You are your own worst enemy in this deal or at least I was.

My story is all over the boards just search it if you care too. I'm trying to dial it down a LOT.

ANYhow, again I just went through this process. It wasn't easy and the last two months leading up to the big day, I was trying to find every excuse to back out. But eventually I manned-up and did what I felt I had to do for myself. Great time, no regrets.

Other than pay your way, I'm willing to help any nervous newbie make the walk to that gate. I'll even go so far as to offer this. If we're able to coordinate with my next planned trip, which will be to the LRN and BR, I'll meet you in the parking lot and walk with you to the gate. Because that's the hardest walk you're gonna have to take. I did it myself and it was one of the hardest things I've ever done but I'm glad I made it to the gate. I'll be your wingman if you need one on that trip.

But you gotta ring the buzzer yourself, why ? Because ultimately its gotta be your decision. Good news is, that gate pops open, D's ladies come running and you'll not take another step in the journey alone. I'm fully confident that so long as its a lady from the BR or LR's you'll be in good hands.

Peace,

It's so selfless of you to share a little of your story with other message boards members.
I will never get tired of saying thank you for your participation here Mike.

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:10 pm 

Thanks for sharing your experience Mike :-) I'm sure it will be very helpful to anyone who is thinking about visiting the ranches for the first time.

Available Thursday-Monday 12 pm to 12 am or anytime
by appointment

Email me at nikkiryan@loveranch.net

Follow me on Twitter @nikkiryanlrn

Click here to view more pictures

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:08 pm 

Thirded. Thanks, Mike! It definitely takes a lot of chutzpah to put it all out there like that. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:28 pm 

not sure if my question is intended for this thread but ima ask it here anyway :p
something I've been curious about for a while now but has never seen it answered anywhere...

why is the appointment/session/time spent with a bunny/lover called a "Party". what's the reason behind it?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:41 pm 

You legitimately have me stumped, crumbie. Perhaps someone more knowledgeable will come along soon. As far as I can tell, brothels seem to be full of polite euphemisms which might have to do with the conservative nature of rural Nevada. I wonder if other places also call them parties...

Great question!

Post subject: Re: Nervous Nevada Newbies Support Group
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:24 am 

jadecapri wrote:

It's so selfless of you to share a little of your story with other message boards members.
I will never get tired of saying thank you for your participation here Mike.

Thanks Jade. Its been fun hanging out on the boards here. Its very good to know that my writing has made a difference. Like I've said from day one, "Paying Forward" is important to me.

Thanks again

Mike

Ms Jill wrote:
Thirded. Thanks, Mike! It definitely takes a lot of chutzpah to put it all out there like that. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Hehehe, thanks Jill. It may seem like it but it doesn't for me.

In all honesty, I'm at a point in my life where I'm so sick & tired of the stigmas associated with some of the things that I've had to deal with, that I simply don't care.

People are going to think what they're going to think about me, I can't change that. To hell with them, and I might as well try to help someone along my way there too lol !!

A few favorite ladies.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:12 pm 

Ms Jill wrote:
This is directed at newbies to the board, both ladies and members. Here are some common things that may prevent you from uploading photos to the board:

- The image must be at least 0 pixels wide, 0 pixels high and at most 800 pixels wide and 600 pixels high.(800x600)
- The image must be in jpeg format. (.jpg extension)
- Maximum allowed size is 1 MiB. (This one can usually be fixed by resizing your photo to be 800x600).

I'm not sure that the list is all-inclusive, but they're the issues that I've come across when trying to add photos of my own. Any issues the board has with your post will be displayed right under the "Post a reply" heading in small pink letters. I've included a photo to show the relative location.

I'd also like to add that you do have the option of hosting photos places other than the message board. Personally, I've found it not worth the extra effort. The only difference I've noticed is that when someone quotes you an image hosted elsewhere will show again, while one hosted as an attachment on the board will not. The thing to keep in mind is to make sure that you're using an adult hosting site, as many of the photos you may choose to post here will be deleted from you photobucket or similar accounts. They may even result in your account being deleted altogether.

If you guys have any specific questions about uploading photos, feel free to ask!

I always like to come back to this thread Jill. You started a great ways for all the message board members that know a little more to help the newbies.

http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=51781&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=you+have+knocked

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:07 am 

crumbie wrote:
not sure if my question is intended for this thread but ima ask it here anyway :p
something I've been curious about for a while now but has never seen it answered anywhere...

why is the appointment/session/time spent with a bunny/lover called a "Party". what's the reason behind it?

I've always wanted to know the same thing!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:22 pm 

nataliaqing wrote:
crumbie wrote:

Me too! The thread OSU Mike started with crumbie's question was good reading, but I still don't think we've found a definitive answer.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:57 am 

Ms Jill wrote:
nataliaqing wrote:

Me too! The thread OSU Mike started with crumbie's question was good reading, but I still don't think we've found a definitive answer.

I think each one can interpreter the way they feel like it.
I don't say party all the time. I say more like "the time spent with me" [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MORE ABOUT JADE
REVIEWS
GFE EXPERIENCE
PICTURES
FACTS ABOUT ME

775 246 5997

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:33 pm 

Hehehe, I'm so looking forward to visiting again soon and not being so nervous or so new lol

I've come to know Jill quiet well and I think she would be an excellent choice for any nervous newbie to book with.

A few favorite ladies.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:54 pm 

Great information and currently in the looking for reasons to cancel phase of the first trip in april.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:07 pm 

michome wrote:
Great information and currently in the looking for reasons to cancel phase of the first trip in april.

Don't make me go over there and slap you with a wet trout ! LOL

Yeah, it can be a bit nerve wracking. Even as I'm preparing for my second trip, me thinks I'll have some butterflies when it comes time to ring the bell.

But you get in there, and all those pretty ladies come out wanting to talk to you and you will be too blown away to be nervous.

Hang in there buddy !!

P.S. I'm not kidding about the trout although trout is pretty expensive these days so I might use a carp instead :wink:

A few favorite ladies.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:13 pm 

michome wrote:

Yeah, it can be a bit nerve wracking. Even as I'm preparing for my second trip, me thinks I'll have some butterflies when it comes time to ring the bell.

But you get in there, and all those pretty ladies come out wanting to talk to you and you will be too blown away to be nervous.

Hang in there buddy !!

P.S. I'm not kidding about the trout although trout is pretty expensive these days so I might use a carp instead :wink:

Thank you for the support and kind encouragement. As for the trout I will just take a bite with each swing thereby causing it to get lighter with each slap so I dunno who will get get more enjoyment, I do like trout.

Laci Ann is on the menu in april and I dare not stand her up but I confess the knotts are there even a month away.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:28 pm 

michome wrote:
michome wrote:

Hang in there buddy !!

Thank you for the support and kind encouragement. As for the trout I will just take a bite with each swing thereby causing it to get lighter with each slap so I dunno who will get get more enjoyment, I do like trout.

Laci Ann is on the menu in april and I dare not stand her up but I confess the knotts are there even a month away.

LOL Carp it is then !! :wink:

No problem my friend.

For a nervous newbie, you've made an excellent choice. While we didn't party, I have personally met Laci Ann as well as exchanged extensive correspondence with her.

Laci Ann is a very easy going lady with a very calming demeanor. I was a bit nervous about meeting her but she had made me promise to stop by so I did. I was glad I did as she made me feel at ease from the moment she came to meet me in the parlor.

I'm going to be there 2-5 April. If you're around during that time, lets meet and have a drink.

I don't need the specifics but please let us know how things go for you.

A few favorite ladies.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:51 pm 

Sadly I will be in town the weekend of april 14th so perhaps next time. I will not be going without some support though as my best friend/wife has not only given her blessing but insisted she join. We are embracers of the night life and lap dances have come and gone but this next step has somewhat of a terrifying feeling both in expectation and reality. The people of the boards and letters from laci have quelled the butterflies but they are strong. :)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:20 pm 

michome wrote:
Sadly I will be in town the weekend of april 14th so perhaps next time. I will not be going without some support though as my best friend/wife has not only given her blessing but insisted she join. We are embracers of the night life and lap dances have come and gone but this next step has somewhat of a terrifying feeling both in expectation and reality. The people of the boards and letters from laci have quelled the butterflies but they are strong. :)

It's understandable to be nervous! When I think back on situations that gave me butterflies, I realize that I was over-thinking it and should have not let my expectations get in the way of enjoying the experience. I'm sure you'll have such a great time with Laci! Have fun! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:06 am 

nataliaqing wrote:
michome wrote:

It's understandable to be nervous! When I think back on situations that gave me butterflies, I realize that I was over-thinking it and should have not let my expectations get in the way of enjoying the experience. I'm sure you'll have such a great time with Laci! Have fun! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Great advice, Natalia! Laci will dissolve the nervous butterflies into ones of anticipation within minutes of meeting her. She's a gem!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:14 pm 

It is now less then two weeks until my first visit to the MBR and LRN. After being on the boards for almost two months now I have learned a lot but I still have a lot to learn. I seams that many guys have different reasons and desires for going to the ranch. I will keep my reasons between me and my lady of choice. My biggest worry is showing up and other ladies talking to me and trying to party with me. I know that a lot of the ladies are nice. Even on the board and chat I enjoy talking to people. Sometimes I might make the wrong impression on a young lady.

What is the proper way to say no and not come off as a jerk?

The next nervous or scared feeling that I have is that I will come into this experience with certain expectations just to find out that I cannot afford what it is that I desire?

To put it bluntly a couple of hours are just not enough for me and I have no idea what I am doing. I just want to spend some real nice time with nice young lady.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:36 pm 

Barbie might have already told you--when you get to the gate at the ranch, press the buzzer twice. A hostess will greet you once inside. Let her know you have an appt, and she'll make an announcement in the parlor that you've requested a certain lady. Some board members like to say hi to ladies they know from the message board while others prefer to sit alone until his lady comes to fetch him/her.

As far as the time/money aspect, you and Barbie will work that out once you're in her room.

You're going to have a fabulous time!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:09 pm 

Thank you for the information. What do I do when I stop by the LRN on the 23rd? I am only stopping by to meet you and Jade.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:17 pm 

bryan.sailer wrote:
It is now less then two weeks until my first visit to the MBR and LRN. After being on the boards for almost two months now I have learned a lot but I still have a lot to learn. I seams that many guys have different reasons and desires for going to the ranch. I will keep my reasons between me and my lady of choice. My biggest worry is showing up and other ladies talking to me and trying to party with me. I know that a lot of the ladies are nice. Even on the board and chat I enjoy talking to people. Sometimes I might make the wrong impression on a young lady.

The next nervous or scared feeling that I have is that I will come into this experience with certain expectations just to find out that I cannot afford what it is that I desire?

To put it bluntly a couple of hours are just not enough for me and I have no idea what I am doing. I just want to spend some real nice time with nice young lady.

You know, here's the deal with that. For most ladies, they appreciate you being up front if you have no intention of booking with them, just be polite about it. After all, time is money to them. Respecting their time is respecting them.

If you see my thread when I somewhat egotistically posted my visiting dates, you can see how I've handled it. Lines like "Wish we could but I've already booked" or "Love to sometime, perhaps next trip".

A few favorite ladies.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:33 pm 

Location: Live in San Francisco, play at the Moonlite Bunny Ranch
bryan.sailer wrote:

You know, here's the deal with that. For most ladies, they appreciate you being up front if you have no intention of booking with them, just be polite about it. After all, time is money to them. Respecting their time is respecting them.

If you see my thread when I somewhat egotistically posted my visiting dates, you can see how I've handled it. Lines like "Wish we could but I've already booked" or "Love to sometime, perhaps next trip".

It's great to be upfront if you've already booked with another lady. That way we don't step on their toes by talking to you. At the same time, there's nothing wrong with getting to know other ladies while you're here. We all realize that you may return to sample more flavors. :D

OSU Mike: You handle yourself so well with those answers. I love what a gentleman you are, and I do hope I get to say hi at least when you visit! :D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:53 pm 

Bryan, I'm on my phone and can't scroll back down to quote or PM you. When you get to LRN, go thru the same drill and ask for jade then me or vice versa.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 236 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next